PDA

View Full Version : shops that have fallen

payingalot
15-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Some shops who used to be good CS now bad

pommychris
15-05-2016, 07:43 AM
this is a great idea,you can add to the list the shops which start out with reasonable prices then start asking silly money for any extra!!
the one above the chicken shop in stones corner is guilty of short time as well!!

Alan86
15-05-2016, 08:33 AM
Chequers massage - ( although I haven't been there recently so may have upped their game.
This place was awesome with hot young K girls, and good service. Rnt and FS available.

Then, I think the clientele were simply older, very rich men, who would tip generously, and not mind if milfs appeared. The k girls started vanishing, the young girls started vanishing. The last time I went I had a 40+ unattractive lady. I decided to call it quits.

There's other shops who have changed management, but it's not surprising when those shops are not as good. It's like a lesser version of the previous shop.

local
15-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Chequers massage - ( although I haven't been there recently so may have upped their game.
This place was awesome with hot young K girls, and good service. Rnt and FS available.

Then, I think the clientele were simply older, very rich men, who would tip generously, and not mind if milfs appeared. The k girls started vanishing, the young girls started vanishing. The last time I went I had a 40+ unattractive lady. I decided to call it quits.

There's other shops who have changed management, but it's not surprising when those shops are not as good. It's like a lesser version of the previous shop.

Chequers is in Sydney Alan not Brisbane.
Chequers had a change of ownership.
its now gone all chinese.

Its not the old days when the ownership was NOT chinese, Cauc owners tend to cater for a wider range, chinese tend to keep things chinese, its all natural selection !

simplepleasure
15-05-2016, 10:16 AM
I think that the most common criticism of shops that have been around for a while is that they cut time. Last night went to 66 old Cleveland rd (new ish) and cut by 10 mins on first visit.
I usually start the stopwatch on my phone before I lay on table, check when I get dressed.

Other criticism is when ML start telling you their woes.

Rodgersodger
15-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Yeah the shop above the chicken shop had a massage by the lady who used to own stoneham st a few times and every time cut me short on time and keeps your change

Bubbaloo
15-05-2016, 11:19 AM
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I use Red Tea as an example. In my early days of punting (late '14) this place came to me as the shining example of what a shop should be. The girls were HOT, YOUNG, FRIENDLY, SEXY, and could MASSAGE. The shop was well appointed and inviting. A cup of tea in the lounge and acknowledgment by one of the girls while you waited was a nice touch.

That lasted about a year. The girls got uglier, older, less skilled, and the appeared bored. Now where is this place. Shuttered.

I would gladly pay more for a place that met the aforementioned standards. I would frequent that place, and I believe many others would as well. That, plus walk-in and new clients should be more than enough to remain viable. I don't understand this practice, though it is reminiscent of Australian business practices where the bottom line in any given quarter becomes the dominant factor over the long term.

ecchi.gaijin
15-05-2016, 10:57 PM
It's because most owners have no idea about how to run a business. Most shops now are ex MLs that think all they have to do is employ a few girls who are willing to jerk a guy off for the tip, and forget about everything else that should be standard.

With something like 100 shops in Brisbane, the most successful ones are either the well established older shops or have built a client base quickly based on providing a unique service. As with any business, you have to put in a lot of hard work and expect no thanks in return aside from return business. But sit back, do nothing and neglect your clients and they will quickly tell everyone about it.

oilman
15-05-2016, 11:02 PM
I've always thought the owners set a financial goal. Once they get their goal they stop showing up, training & directing the shop. Or... they feel the heat "from the fuzz". Or they just get board with the whole scene...

ecchi.gaijin
15-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Once they get their goal they stop showing up, training & directing the shop. Or... they feel the heat "from the fuzz". Or they just get board with the whole scene...

Actually that is a big reason. In most cases the owners are the best at giving customer service and after a while they want to step back but very rarely employ anyone to take over their role. Instead they just hope that the staff will keep up their standards without them being there.

I can only think of a hand full of good shops that have/had a 2IC that could manage the shop well without the owner being there.

payingalot
15-05-2016, 11:32 PM
I used to go to race course because close to home the boss there used to care she would encourage her girls to do a good massage and look after the customers. Now when you call you get a girl who cant understand English its very f
hard trying to talk. I went there not long ago saw a Taiwanese girl she looked like a skeleton and had no idea about doing a massage I asked how long she's been doing massage for she told me 2 days I said how long did you do training for she replied 1 hour and this shop wants $70 for a massage.This is a perfect example where the boss thinks its ok if she cant do a massage properly if she can do a hj and take off nothing els matters. I really am tired of this shit. My thinking is either improve your business or close the doors I dont care what one you choose.

ecchi.gaijin
16-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Y.H this place is just dirty towels smell girls far to expensive.
qverly another shop looks like it's never cleaned and some of the girls look really bad this shop had some really hot ml now they look bad they cant massage and have no clue how to present them selves if you complain about the service the owner will not listen 2/10
Race course this shop has really gone down in the last few months every girl I have seen here can't massage and need a lot more training for $70 an hour massage waste of money and really boring cant talk to any of them because there English is so bad. 2/10
Aqua massage now this shop is far to expensive girl I saw tried cutting my time by 10 mins I didn't want extra so the reply I got was sorry I have a booking I asked for the manager was told sorry not here I was really pissed off so I left I will continue to tell everyone to avoid this shop 1/10

YH Virginia is a bit of a dive. Very dark inside and that room with the wall with water damage is a bit scary what sort of things are in the air. They have had some hot girls over the years but just something about them that doesn't make me return very often.

Qverly is just as run down. I only ever tried there twice but i think both girls I tried have left. It's a shame because I knew the owner when she worked at Star and she was TERRIFIC!!!

I regularly go to Racecourse. I know the girl you are referring to in your later comment and I don't mind her. Her English isn't good but with a little patience I can communicate well enough with her. I know that some of the other girls also have English problems, but only ever had one girl that I gave up trying to chat with. I don't like a really hard massage, so I find most of the girls here suit my needs.

I only ever tried to get into Aqua a couple of times. Once I was met outside the door at 6:30 by the owner who was leaving and placing a sign on the door saying "next appointment 6:30". She explained to me that the next available appointment was 8:30 which confused me given the sign. Other times I have tried to call and it always goes through to answering machine, so I just gave up trying.

ecchi.gaijin
16-05-2016, 11:30 AM
this is a great idea,you can add to the list the shops which start out with reasonable prices then start asking silly money for any extra!!
the one above the chicken shop in stones corner is guilty of short time as well!!

I have only ever had the owner give me a massage here and never had any complaints. Yes I have left early on a couple of occasions, but that was (how should I say?) my fault, not hers.

If you are getting cut short on time, have you ever mentioned it to the girl at the time? I had this happen at Star once a long time ago and the girl was very apologetic and continued. She even remembered me by that incident a few months later. I had it happen again at another shop and when I mentioned it to the girl she claimed that she allowed 10 minutes for shower and cleaning. I laughed in her face and told her she was kidding and have scratched her off my list of girls to visit at that shop. I have since heard that she is leaving the shop soon.

APL
16-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Totally agree
Thats why its so great when you find a gem.
For me a typical example is Angies from Camp Hill to Balaclava massive difference
I haven't seen Angie at the shop this year, and while happy with the girls the standard has dropped I wont shower there and I asked one girl to change the towel because it felt oil soaked now at least they seem to gone back to the covers maybe they had run out at the time.

Keithf
16-05-2016, 12:53 PM
I have just been to racecourse and thought I would be writing a defensive note about them being pretty good really. However when I got in I had to wait 10 minutes for the girl to come after I lay on the table. The table was also covered with the smelly almost sticky sheet that had been through the wars. Then the girl had not much idea about a massage and poor English. so a very indifferent experience. One I would not race back to. They have just got to get their act together or see diminishing customer base.time to move on

memememe
16-05-2016, 04:56 PM
i had my first Aqua experience and thought it was pretty good. clean, went over time and very friendly.

mman69
24-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Happy Dragon Chev isle GC was a stand out one of the best VFM great girls good service those that went would know .Now since was sold by the long term owner, to some Chinese its has gone down hill big time ,poor service short change time etc etc the new owners probably thinking they got ripped off as the previous owners books would of shown much better turn over than what they getting ,current girls have told me not very busy most days .

blas
24-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Totally agree. I've only been to those shops once each and never again.

Made me wonder why I wasted my time

ococpunt
24-05-2016, 06:35 PM
have had some good times at RTM before, it's a shame to see it being mis-managed and gone down hill...

blas
24-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Rtm is gone, has been for months

Bubbaloo
24-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Interestingly, my best 2 punts ever were had one at each of these two. Sadly, I seemed to have gotten to each just before their fall. And fall, they did. HD was the definition of a good thing, and the perfect fallback for an expedition gone awry. I'll never return.

flamejob
28-05-2016, 08:52 AM
HD was always my go to. Who can ever forget the inimitable Nana. memories of her still get me through lonely nights, lol. but with the change of owners HD crashed and burned, while Nana left. I have thought of returning to see if they've taken on board any feedback but with so many other options, it's dificult to justify spending my hard-earned there now.

payingalot
29-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Going past I thought I would see if anything new here maybe better girls.

reddoor
29-05-2016, 11:13 AM
HD was always my go to. Who can ever forget the inimitable Nana. memories of her still get me through lonely nights, lol. but with the change of owners HD crashed and burned, while Nana left. I have thought of returning to see if they've taken on board any feedback but with so many other options, it's dificult to justify spending my hard-earned there now. I have never been there but HD sounds like it used to be the stanley st of the GC.

flamejob
29-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Going past I thought I would see if anything new here maybe better girls. But no such luck I rang the door belll was told only one girl was free but she was not for me. I thought maybe more luck with the manager but no she was not working and really didn't care if I left thats the impression I got. So untill they clean the shop and find some descent girls this shop will continue to decline. Its a shame because when they first opened it was ok.

that is so disappointing. at least there are a lot of other options.

flamejob
29-05-2016, 11:28 AM
I have never been there but HD sounds like it used to be the stanley st of the GC.

I've never been to Stanley St, but from what I've read about, I think I'd agree.