PDA

View Full Version : General talk Recommendation for 160-180/ph girls

Pussyhands
15-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Hey fellas

Been punting around the budget range to scope the scene, been to 130-150 dollar shops. (Been to 64tp, 142 Hornsby, 7 Cowper - all reviewed) I think 64tp is slightly ahead by a little bit with Hornsby close behind (great facilities at Hornsby), shave a few dollars 7 Cowper is a great deal with lesser facilities.

I been looking at different rosters to get an idea but there's just so much variation - if someone could narrow down a bit for me that would be great :)

I was wondering if anyone could provide some recommendations for 160-180/ph places? With girls under 40 around under 35 would be preferable :) thx!!

I have been avoiding the "tiered" service places (e.g., standard, silver, gold, diamond etc) since I tend to enjoy a more fluid experience - avoid girls having to think what to give during the session. Having said that I am open to suggestions if one has another opinion on such :)

As always happy to post reviews - it's a very enjoyable hobby :)

Mr Bastard
15-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Seems like you are GRAND BUDGET MASTER here pussyhands, I think any advice offered in your direction would merely be akin to a bird shitting on your head

Chook Dii Haa

Pussyhands
15-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Hahaha - no worries I'll keep trying out places and report as I go ;)