PDA

View Full Version : Question Can you tell a ladyboy?

Alan86
15-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Guys,

This may have been asked before but can you tell a ladyboy?

I went to an rnt this weekend, and this girl came in, and I felt something was wrong. She was tall and had a deeper, husky voice. I asked where she was from, and she said 'Thailand' , which is the answer I didn't want.

As they say, if you have to think about it, it probably is!

Her face/jaw was feminine, and her hands seemed OK, but I got just got the creeps, and asked to change the girl.

The other girls would know if she was wouldn't they?

My question to you is 'can you tell a ladyboy?' I need to know some tips!

Littlewonder
15-05-2016, 05:10 PM
Well I would like to think I could but to be realistic I probably can't.

I she has a husky voice and a large adams apple then give her a miss.

Otherwise go with your gut feeling hopefully that will give you a hint, if in doubt move on unless of course you want to try a ladyboy, I don't wish to try one.

corvus
15-05-2016, 06:13 PM
A Tuk Tuk driver once told me to look at the hands. Men have rougher and more muscular arms. Women don't.

Otherwise you can always ask??? Although that's probably a bit rude.

cuteguy
15-05-2016, 06:14 PM
In terms of physical differences, women have a shorter head, broader face, less protruding chin, shorter legs, and longer trunk. The first finger of a woman's hand is usually longer than the third; with men the reverse is true.

mandingo69
15-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Just remember the Pattaya Patdown mate and you should be ok,

1.Deep husky voice you could be wrong but the chance you could be right is usually higher.

2.Their shoulders if they are not toned looking but are wide then you know you are with a Nam and not a Nan.

3.Their hips this is the most easiest to go by and hardest to deceive (there are procedures but very expensive) if its narrower than their shoulder then its the artist formerly called Prince.

CunningLinguist
15-05-2016, 06:22 PM
I can tell one if I pass her/him on the street, it is not hard.
Things to look for in no particular order: tall, broad shoulders, long toned legs, sluty, big feet, adams apple, bad skin, pronounced forehead and jaw bone, big hands, makes eye contact easily ...

Alan86
15-05-2016, 06:36 PM
A Tuk Tuk driver once told me to look at the hands. Men have rougher and more muscular arms. Women don't.

Otherwise you can always ask??? Although that's probably a bit rude.

I felt like asking at first, but couldn't do it. If it was in fact a real girl, she might be traumatised by the question!

However, I'm thinking of asking her colleague. You think she'd know?

local
15-05-2016, 07:39 PM
In terms of physical differences, women have a shorter head, broader face, less protruding chin, shorter legs, and longer trunk. The first finger of a woman's hand is usually longer than the third; with men the reverse is true.

Sorry, but what a load of rubbish !!

Have you ever looked at a real woman ?

wilisno
15-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Sorry, but what a load of rubbish !!

Have you ever looked at a real woman ?
Haha ! I have to agree with you on this ! ;) ;) ;)

WHITEDUDE
15-05-2016, 09:49 PM
look at the hands and adams apple:shout:

NaughtyBoy13
15-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Tell them to take their clothes off and check by yourself :)

cmk76
15-05-2016, 10:11 PM
Ask him/her to try and touch elbows together...

mikael66
15-05-2016, 10:57 PM
It is sometimes difficult to tell these days because of the many different available plastic surgeries. I was talking to a Thai friend, a girl. She said that even these days, they can remove the adams apple, and make the voice woman like. There are some which are even prettier than the real girl. I would guess, the best way would be the shoulder. Girls tends to have a narrower shoulder, especially if they are young. Or just go with your instinct.

otokosg
15-05-2016, 11:01 PM
i've never asked for service of a thai ML, but just this weekend while i was having a quick meal at McDonald's a stunning blonde sat down at the next table. I couldn't help stealing a few glances and she was real hot.

Now, 2 mins later her phone rang and I almost choked when she spoke. It was unmistakably the voice of a male, and (s)he was speaking thai.

What? a ladyboy?! omg.

Raybo
16-05-2016, 10:30 AM
It would be one thing to pick up or pay for a ladyboy but when the clothes ome off and she has a bigger cock than you!

NaughtyBoy13
17-05-2016, 01:10 AM
It would be one thing to pick up or pay for a ladyboy but when the clothes ome off and she has a bigger cock than you!
Hahahaha and she will fck your arse :)

rubbertoe
17-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Can you tell a ladyboy? Test yourself out on the photo of the Jerk Junction stand at Sexpo...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58575-AUS99-com-SEXPO-%28PIC%29

RT

MAX FAKE
17-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Can you tell a ladyboy? Test yourself out on the photo of the Jerk Junction stand at Sexpo...

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58575-AUS99-com-SEXPO-%28PIC%29

RT

The red head looks suspect. Look at the size of that hand.

dirtykunt69
17-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Everybody is overlooking the fact a ladyboy doesn't necessary still have the old boy.

If they've gone all out and by that I mean surgical procedure to cut the sack and turn it inside out to form a vagina.

I doubt many punters would know... but the tell-tale signs of looks , height and just the 6th sense of something not being right should say it all!

sukeong
19-05-2016, 08:26 AM
Had an experience before in bkk when I brought back a LB to my hotel. Luckily realising once we sat down and talked before anything happened. Unluckily I had to pay to get rid of her/him.

Been told by a cute thai girl who works at nana plaza beer bar as a waitress and at a jap karaoke bar in sukumvit that some LB you can't really distinguish from real girls. And they are really super gorgeous compared to many regular WL's.

Be aware, if they lower their heads most of the time to hide their Adam apple, stay quiet alot to hide their voice and keep their hands hidden. Some don't hide and flaunt their "feminity" to everyone around them. But some do to snag unsuspecting customers

CunningLinguist
19-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Had an experience before in bkk when I brought back a LB to my hotel. Luckily realising once we sat down and talked before anything happened. Unluckily I had to pay to get rid of her/him.

Been told by a cute thai girl who works at nana plaza beer bar as a waitress and at a jap karaoke bar in sukumvit that some LB you can't really distinguish from real girls. And they are really super gorgeous compared to many regular WL's.

Be aware, if they lower their heads most of the time to hide their Adam apple, stay quiet alot to hide their voice and keep their hands hidden. Some don't hide and flaunt their "feminity" to everyone around them. But some do to snag unsuspecting customers

Stay away from the blow job only bars !

dirtykunt69
20-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Can we also assume many asian "thai" ladies on cracker offering private services are lady boys ??

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:25 PM
key things to look at, are facial features, size of hands and feet

cuteguy
20-05-2016, 02:17 PM
i've never asked for service of a thai ML, but just this weekend while i was having a quick meal at McDonald's a stunning blonde sat down at the next table. I couldn't help stealing a few glances and she was real hot.

Now, 2 mins later her phone rang and I almost choked when she spoke. It was unmistakably the voice of a male, and (s)he was speaking thai.

What? a ladyboy?! omg.

Many hang out around Thaitown because of the Thai restaurants and bars. Some come in wearing miniskirts and tight shorts like sexy girls but then they start talking and it's a guy. Time to eat your meal quickly and move on. LOL

nocturnalman
20-05-2016, 11:01 PM
when I look at a human and I automatically vomit ,then it's because my body recognized a ladyboy

CunningLinguist
21-05-2016, 09:37 AM
There is a ladyboy zone. From a certain distance you are attracted to the amazing physique, long hair, and femine walk, but then once she gets closer, ie. within the ladyboy zone you can see she is a ladyboy so your dick goes limp again ....

blanet
21-05-2016, 10:36 AM
When they're from Thailand, I only go for the really feminine looking ones, high tone voice, small hourglass frame, delicate hands, etc..

dirtykunt69
21-05-2016, 11:58 AM
The thing that shits me is that these post-op ladyboys who pass as FULL females don't declare this. it sickens me....

CunningLinguist
21-05-2016, 01:41 PM
The thing that shits me is that these post-op ladyboys who pass as FULL females don't declare this. it sickens me....

Just for the record all the Thai MLs and WLs I have seen all had wet dripping pussies, small hands, no adams apple, small feet, and good skin!

dirtykunt69
21-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Duly noted!

Although not to sound cynical it is possible the so-called lady could lube the post-op vagina, and further undertake removal of adams apple is possible.

Onto small hands and feet & skin... well that depends how tall they are right? I think its relatively safe to say, if they've spent $$ on a various surgeries to perfect the sex change then the only proper verfication would be sighting the birth certificate lol

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 10:56 PM

What? a ladyboy?! omg.

my McDonalds meal would have come up again

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Duly noted!

Although not to sound cynical it is possible the so-called lady could lube the post-op vagina, and further undertake removal of adams apple is possible.

Onto small hands and feet & skin... well that depends how tall they are right? I think its relatively safe to say, if they've spent $$ on a various surgeries to perfect the sex change then the only proper verfication would be sighting the birth certificate lol

Boy ..ahh I mean lady can I see some 100 points Identification before you put on a rubber

AHLUNGOR
03-06-2016, 01:30 PM
Adam's Apple works every time !

wilisno
04-06-2016, 12:35 AM
Can you spot a ladyboy ? :miao:

http://i.imgur.com/wB0aDM1.jpg

Massage King
04-06-2016, 12:52 AM
I guess when it's time for part 2 and she start B2B and you feel something hard on your ass instead of soft boobs then you know its a ladyboy.

CunningLinguist
04-06-2016, 12:56 AM
No

I worked in Bangkok for years and the absolute fail safe test is the arm over extension test. If you straighten your arm as a man it will be a flat extension, women naturally over extend at the elbow creating a slight V shape to the arm. Fail safe 100%

Asian guys can have a slight V as well so it is not foolproof, hope you haven't based all your roots on this ... :)