PDA

View Full Version : Question Tantra Nuru - South Yarra

flamejob
17-05-2016, 07:38 AM
I see there is a Tantra Nuru service on offer in South Yarra with 'more than 7 body to body to body tangle position body slides.(with Nuru)'

http://melbourne.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/tantramassagecomau-authentic-and-amazing-massage/7476211

I'm hoping to get there soon so will review, but wouldn't mind a head's up if anyone has experience with it.

oppaipie
06-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Heya boss,

Sorry neither I nor anyone else could help you out here, but just wondering if you ever got around to trying this place?

Cheers.

flamejob
07-06-2016, 07:35 AM
hi man, yes I did get there. The ML was an attractive Latina. Disappointingly, she didn't use nuru gel, but used oil instead. however, her massage was good with plenty of body sliding using her tits, arse and smooth pussy. she gave me a good ending as she lightly caressed my cock building to a mind-numbing orgasm which seemed to go on forever. while i enjoyed it and she is quite attractive and friendly, I had been hoping for nuru which is far more slippery than oil. i've experienced nuru before and is definitely an experience to behold. oil just doesn't get as slippery so while she can slide herself over me, it wasn't the same as being used as a slippery slide, lol. Anyway, the cost for the South Yarra service was $160, with extra $90 for nude option. so at $250 is OTT in my opinion for a basic, nude oil massage with handjob.

oppaipie
10-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the response and mini review!

Looks like a good time was had at least. I agree it does seem like an impossible task to find good service where actual nuru gel is provided.
The other 'big' bodyslide place in Melbourne would be Bodyline and they didn't use nuru when I went there last year.

Did you have past nuru experiences in Australia or overseas?

Even in Sydney where the RnT scene is much more active this seems to be an ordeal to find...

flamejob
10-06-2016, 06:33 PM
I haven't been to Bodyline in years and they weren't using nuru when i was last there either. i have had nuru in Queensland. there are some shops that use nuru gel in place of oil, but they don't do bodyslides - it's just normal massage but with nuru gel. However, I did see a private operator named Naughty Nikki who does nuru body slides and finishes with oral, she was very good. Her website is http://ntynikki.com/main.htm

Bynumbynumbynum
10-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Has this changed this year?

Btman01
02-06-2017, 12:17 AM
Havent had tantra for years

Pibul8383
03-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Anyone been and tried her lately?