PDA

View Full Version : outcalls from 64 alexander

roobert
19-04-2012, 11:17 PM
hello, has anyone tried for an outcall with 64 or 533, or 5* since they are so popular shops? i hear so much good service but i would like to see them outside where you do not have to wait and more privacy in case another person may bump into you at the shop. And is this something all the girls will do?

Sometimes I will have a hotel booked for work and would love to use it.

Is this something you are considering doing and does anyone know the minimum and maximum time and costs. Also if this is possible to share with them overnight, or is it better to get the ladies phone number and arrange ?

wilisno
19-04-2012, 11:27 PM
hello, has anyone tried for an outcall with 64 or 533, or 5* since they are so popular shops? i hear so much good service but i would like to see them outside where you do not have to wait and more privacy in case another person may bump into you at the shop. And is this something all the girls will do?

Sometimes I will have a hotel booked for work and would love to use it.

Is this something you are considering doing and does anyone know the minimum and maximum time and costs. Also if this is possible to share with them overnight, or is it better to get the ladies phone number and arrange ?

You arrange with the shop, private arrangement with the ladies is a no no ! Call the shop to enquire.

Travelmate
19-04-2012, 11:48 PM
private arrangement with the ladies is a no no !!!

Why? If the girl try do date Brother Wilisno?
Will you accept?
This is just kidding ...

GWEILO
20-04-2012, 12:13 AM

Will you accept?
This is just kidding ...

I wouldn't say I date the WL/ML but I take them out to dinner sometimes no strings attached. If they want to sleep with me then it's fine, I'll tip them either way.

wilisno
20-04-2012, 12:14 AM

Will you accept?
This is just kidding ...

You want to get me in trouble ? I'm not as resourceful as you are, Buddy ! :miao:

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 12:42 AM
You want to get me in trouble ? I'm not as resourceful as you are, Buddy ! :miao:

HAHA!! That is why I said this is kidding only.

Brother Wilisno never get into any trouble ...

roobert
20-04-2012, 01:48 AM
overnight is a very popular option in thailand and other asia countries.I was wndering why not so popular here in this country and city. It gives you chance to get to know them better and have more enjoyable time.

wilisno
20-04-2012, 01:58 AM
overnight is a very popular option in thailand and other asia countries.I was wndering why not so popular here in this country and city. It gives you chance to get to know them better and have more enjoyable time.

Overnight is readily available if you're willing to pay the price.

roobert
20-04-2012, 02:29 AM
dear brothers, but if you do overnight with a girl when she is not working , should you still tell the shop / but maybe with direct negotiation with the girl, it will be much cheaper on her day off and have nothing to do with the shop?

wilisno
20-04-2012, 02:37 AM
dear brothers, but if you do overnight with a girl when she is not working , should you still tell the shop / but maybe with direct negotiation with the girl, it will be much cheaper on her day off and have nothing to do with the shop?

Girls are not allowed to do private deal with customers for obvious reason !

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 07:57 AM
533 will do out calls you have to arrange with the Mamasan and if you want an extended booking its best to book well ahead. I did a 4 hour booking one Friday night it was great, in my case I picked the girl up and we went from the shop but I dont know if this is normal it was OK for me as I was a regular there and well known and the girl was more than happy to go with me under this arrangement.

roobert
20-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Yes, but I think maybe would like to take them for a couple of days, maybe short holiday, if organise with shop very expesnive but if organise with them directly it can be cheaper and if day off, not sure why shop should receive beneift. is this agreeable option ? many thanks.

also who would be best from shop 64? i think cici, barbie, yuki is ok. will like lady to be pretty so can walk in day with them ,

Flyerr221
20-04-2012, 01:16 PM

Who would you get in trouble from ? Would the freebies from select shops stop ? http://www.nextwink.com.au/inc/img/wink1.gif

tarenpoint64
20-04-2012, 02:05 PM
64 Alexander does outcalls and have allowed girls to have extended stays on many occasions. Please call us on 02 95241278 to book and enquire. thanks

ilovefs
20-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Roobert, those girls are all lovely. Do I hear a little hint of you being from a non-English background? If you are Chinese most of these girls will clearly be ok, but if you want a good English speaker, Barbie is the only choice.

As for beauty, well, it depends what you call beautiful. I think all those girls are beautiful, but, and I hope the 2 girls don't read this but I think Cici and Yuki are a little too thin. I'd like to see them put on 5kg each. Barbie is a very beautiful 'normal' girl and I would absolutely kill to have her hanging off my arm anytime.

Whoever you choose, please be a gentleman, they are nice girls.

adjiao
20-04-2012, 07:42 PM

go ahead. look like the shop very easy for girls to do private with you

enigma775
21-04-2012, 12:49 AM
go ahead. look like the shop very easy for girls to do private with you

I think the shop will still want a cut, as it will directly cut into their revenue.

roobert
21-04-2012, 01:34 AM
i will hopefully try one day and have best time with girl like girlfreind, please let us know the rate for overnight so i will not be cheated, thanks so much

Littlewonder
21-04-2012, 10:34 AM
If you decide to do an overnight it's best to go with a girl you can communicate with either she speaks a bit of english or you speak her language.
You also need together some ground rules sorted out, usually you pay the set rate, then there are meals drinks etc and some minimum time for sleeping its not usual just to fuck all night if that's what you want then make it clear before you start.

Just remember make sure the girl has fun is looked after and treated right that way she will make sure you have a good time so have fun.

ilovefs
23-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Oh yeah, do your research and maybe see the girl a few times for a few hours each at the shop. When you have built up a rapport, then you book the overnighter and it will be amazing, I assure you. For great conversation, looks and sex I still don't think you can go past Barbie. (No guys, Barbie doesn't give me commission but I'm thinking she should!!!)