PDA

View Full Version : General talk nationality

otokosg
18-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Seems the roster of some shops don't mention their ladies' nationality (e.g aloe vera of york st), or just say "an asian girl, or a uni student" (e.g CBD 378).

I know some people don't care, but to me nationality is relevant info. And my thinking is that if the lady is from Korea / China / Japan / Taiwan/HK/Thailand, there is really no reason to withhold it, so maybe omitting this means the lady must be from some other country/region?

Your thoughts/experiences with regard to this?

aussiegaigin
18-05-2016, 10:58 PM
If they do mention a nationality, it might well be wrong.

For example, There are a lot of "Japanese" girls out there who aren't.

garfield
18-05-2016, 11:07 PM
If the shop owner is Chinese, if they don't mention race then default girl is chinese most of the time. They might mention girls race if it is something else.

sukeong
19-05-2016, 02:47 AM
Seems the roster of some shops don't mention their ladies' nationality (e.g aloe vera of york st), or just say "an asian girl, or a uni student" (e.g CBD 378).

I know some people don't care, but to me nationality is relevant info. And my thinking is that if the lady is from Korea / China / Japan / Taiwan/HK/Thailand, there is really no reason to withhold it, so maybe omitting this means the lady must be from some other country/region?

Your thoughts/experiences with regard to this?

I care about this too although not too obsessed. I guess it's just to protect the girl but it's really not necessary. Their friends aren't going to know their identity by their nationality lol

SaltyWetMan
19-05-2016, 06:23 AM
I dont have too much of a problem with that. I am from singapore and it grinds my gears every time when a girl is listed as singaporean but probably only has some faint connection to the country.

CunningLinguist
19-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Japanese is the most popular for some reason and girls are often sold as Japanese.
The girl is Chinese but likes to eat sushi.

There is a reason that girls are listed as JGirls!
If you had to pick between identical girls: J, K, C, Sing which woul you pick ?
I know which one I would be picking.

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2016, 08:43 AM
There is a reason that girls are listed as JGirls!
If you had to pick between identical girls: J, K, C, Sing which woul you pick ?
I know which one I would be picking.

Identical and same big tits ?

Hong Kong !

negi
19-05-2016, 11:54 AM
could you share with us the FS shops at goldcoast with tanned J-girls please?

garfield
19-05-2016, 12:44 PM
could you share with us the FS shops at goldcoast with tanned J-girls please?

Can you also share your pick-up technique? I'm sure other bros would love to hear it.

aussiegaigin
19-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Can you also share your pick-up technique? I'm sure other bros would love to hear it.

(If you are Aussie) Go tourist hunting (forget the working holiday types). They usually travel in pairs, just smile at them - if you get a smile back start a conversation. Their English will be limited so you don't have to get to deep. Invite them for a drink or meal, and take it from there.

My most memorable such encounter was a few years ago in Cairns. I was working up there for a month or so. On a day off, I took one of the day cruise boats out to the reef. A few J girls on board, so it didn't take too long to make contact. Soon had a dinner date lined up with a pair of them, they invited me to go to dinner with them. Went to a fancy restaurant, they picked up the tab. A few more drinks and I got invited back to their hotel. Fucked both of them (separately); we agreed to meet again the next night but only one showed up ("my friend is s ick", but I wonder if they drew straws for me LOL?). the next day they flew back home. A few days later I was in a cafe to get some lunch. This J bird at one of the tables starts waving at at me so I wander over. "Do you remember me?" No, "I was the waitress in the restaurant the other night". Oh, OK, I had noticed her but had other distractions at the time. "What were you doing there with those girls?" So I explained how they had picked me up on the boat and invited me to dinner. Her response was "Can I invite you for dinner, too?" I supposed so, so we made arrangement to meet after she finished work that night. She came around to my hotel about 11, we went to a nightclub for a few drinks, she came back to my room, and she became a fixture for the next 3 weeks I was there. She promised to come to Sydney when her time finished there, but never heard from her again.

CunningLinguist
19-05-2016, 09:46 PM
(If you are Aussie) Go tourist hunting (forget the working holiday types). They usually travel in pairs, just smile at them - if you get a smile back start a conversation. Their English will be limited so you don't have to get to deep. Invite them for a drink or meal, and take it from there.

My most memorable such encounter was a few years ago in Cairns. I was working up there for a month or so. On a day off, I took one of the day cruise boats out to the reef. A few J girls on board, so it didn't take too long to make contact. Soon had a dinner date lined up with a pair of them, they invited me to go to dinner with them. Went to a fancy restaurant, they picked up the tab. A few more drinks and I got invited back to their hotel. Fucked both of them (separately); we agreed to meet again the next night but only one showed up ("my friend is s ick", but I wonder if they drew straws for me LOL?). the next day they flew back home. A few days later I was in a cafe to get some lunch. This J bird at one of the tables starts waving at at me so I wander over. "Do you remember me?" No, "I was the waitress in the restaurant the other night". Oh, OK, I had noticed her but had other distractions at the time. "What were you doing there with those girls?" So I explained how they had picked me up on the boat and invited me to dinner. Her response was "Can I invite you for dinner, too?" I supposed so, so we made arrangement to meet after she finished work that night. She came around to my hotel about 11, we went to a nightclub for a few drinks, she came back to my room, and she became a fixture for the next 3 weeks I was there. She promised to come to Sydney when her time finished there, but never heard from her again.

Reminds me of a time when a Korean lady asked me for directions in a restaurant, we got talking and I offered to be her tourist guide for the night, it was a good night :)
Anyway the next time I was in the restaurant a waitress remembered me leaving with the KLady and was very friendly, so I asked her out and we also had a good time. Now there is another waitress from the same restaurant giving me the eye so I'm going to try my luck soon ...

local
19-05-2016, 11:33 PM
She promised to come to Sydney when her time finished there, but never heard from her again.

They actually rarely continue out of town, but if you collect their numbers and email in japan, they will generally meet you on their home turf.

Too many stories to tell.....

aussiegaigin
20-05-2016, 06:38 AM
Reminds me of a time when a Korean lady asked me for directions in a restaurant, we got talking and I offered to be her tourist guide for the night, it was a good night :)
Anyway the next time I was in the restaurant a waitress remembered me leaving with the KLady and was very friendly, so I asked her out and we also had a good time. Now there is another waitress from the same restaurant giving me the eye so I'm going to try my luck soon ...
J girls are quite happy to share you around. I've had a few as flat mates who I never bedded, but were quite happy to give me access to their friends.
Even a girl I met in Tokyo off a dating site, would get me to look after her friends when they came to Sydney.

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:28 PM
apparenlty in juliets, a couple of the girls are from north korea. or maybe its just the other girls spreading rumours

aussiegaigin
20-05-2016, 06:52 PM
They actually rarely continue out of town, but if you collect their numbers and email in japan, they will generally meet you on their home turf.

Too many stories to tell.....
I've been to Japan with a book full of contacts, but it can really stuff your days up if you want to do some sight seeing and you have to schedule your activities around some obscure meeting place/time.

rooter
20-05-2016, 07:15 PM
This all sounds like way too much hard work to me.
I'll stick to paying for it.
If I'm not fucking a girl within a few minutes of meeting her I lose interest. ;)
And if I'm still with a girl a few minutes after fucking her I start getting cabin fever ;)

blanet
20-05-2016, 08:19 PM
I've had the same experience across all nationalities so for me it doesn't matter.

nocturnalman
20-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Once I called a shop ,they told me there is a white girl working, I said ok will have a look later.
When I arrived there they showed me the girls ,she was brazilian ,but not the white brazilian she almost looked african.

Alan86
21-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Most shops will mention nationality on roster, as it's just as relevant to preferences as bra size or age.

A lot of shops will say 'Japanese girls' as they know they are very popular.

Or if they are exclusively one nationality, just so you know in advance. Eg Masstige8- Korean girls.

If in doubt, call and ask. Most rnt shops have 'asian' girls, which means varied.obviously, 'Thai massage' and 'Chinese massage' are mostly one nationality.

If a shop withholds a certain girls nationality, I'd say they are probably Chinese, as that is the most common.

Also, some shops/ girls do lie. I had a great ML who told me she was Korean, but her friend/other ml said she was Chinese!

nocturnalman
21-05-2016, 11:01 PM
an annoying thing is when you call and they tell you an aussie is available ,turn out that she is Asian with an aussie passport

babelx
25-05-2016, 11:25 AM
an annoying thing is when you call and they tell you an aussie is available ,turn out that she is Asian with an aussie passport

HAHA they got you!

Massage King
25-05-2016, 01:01 PM

Technically they are telling the truth

the_boss_king
26-05-2016, 12:43 PM
if they don't say there nationality, i generally assume they are chinese. maybe thats just me though

cuteguy
26-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Personally, I like to be informed of the nationality of the girl. It's where the girls say they are for example Japanese and instead turn out to be Chinese then that's wrong. Punters shouldn't be misled in this regard. I enjoy seeing the girl's reaction when you put a simple question in the language of the country they claim to be such as Japanese and they can't answer and are dumbfounded. Immediately you know they are not what they claim to be.

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Personally, I like to be informed of the nationality of the girl. It's where the girls say they are for example Japanese and instead turn out to be Chinese then that's wrong. Punters shouldn't be misled in this regard. I enjoy seeing the girl's reaction when you put a simple question in the language of the country they claim to be such as Japanese and they can't answer and are dumbfounded. Immediately you know they are not what they claim to be.

Personally, nationality of my MLs have never been much of an issue, as long as she can massage or can TT or has big tits and will spanish, then she ticks all my boxes.

But getting a regular go to girl is a little bit different, so MLs from Hong Kong definitely has their advantages as we can talk in Cantonese especially when we need to be dirty..............haha: Mia, Sophie, Vivian, Ada, Maggie to name a few. And the Chinese girls are OK too even though my mandarins is only about 80%

Cheers

tpol
27-05-2016, 01:49 AM
Personally, nationality of my MLs have never been much of an issue, as long as she can massage or can TT or has big tits and will spanish, then she ticks all my boxes.

But getting a regular go to girl is a little bit different, so MLs from Hong Kong definitely has their advantages as we can talk in Cantonese especially when we need to be dirty..............haha: Mia, Sophie, Vivian, Ada, Maggie to name a few. And the Chinese girls are OK too even though my mandarins is only about 80%

Cheers

MOst of the girls that I have met who say they are from HK only stayed there for a short time. Their cantonese have strong potunghua influence

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2016, 09:22 AM
MOst of the girls that I have met who say they are from HK only stayed there for a short time. Their cantonese have strong potunghua influence

Totally agreed, there are plenty of MLs who can speak Cantonese but were Not a Hong Kong local, no point guessing that I could still tell the differences !

Sophie, Mia, Ada were the typical MLs from MLC but can speak Canto, very different feel from the dinki Di Hong Kong gals

香港拕地妹別有一番風味!

Like Vivian, Tiffany, and Maggie

The most recent local Hong Kong girl I had was Dolphine from Stanmore who has those massive firm tits , and when she said she is a stay home nerdy girl 宅女!She just made me fucking those big tits even harder !

rooter
27-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Genuine HK girls are not very common in Sydney, but even rarer are genuine Macau girls.
There are plenty of girls who have worked in Macau, but not Macau natives.
Only one I met was Sabrina @ Ginza.
She was a genuine Chinese/Portuguese mix Macau girl.
She was only 19yo and had the most beautiful caramel skin.

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Genuine HK girls are not very common in Sydney, but even rarer are genuine Macau girls.
There are plenty of girls who have worked in Macau, but not Macau natives.
Only one I met was Sabrina @ Ginza.
She was a genuine Chinese/Portuguese mix Macau girl.
She was only 19yo and had the most beautiful caramel skin.

Joanne (#10) at Chequers more than 10 years back was from Macau !!

Excellent massage, superb teasing and HJ, only B Cups though but so perky and firm and oh so wet down there, pity she refused to suck cock or let me fuck her even with $100 tip, told me she has to save it for her boyfriend, WTF !!!

And I respect that and saw her like twenty times+ :smile:

rooter
28-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Joanne (#10) at Chequers more than 10 years back was from Macau !!

Excellent massage, superb teasing and HJ, only B Cups though but so perky and firm and oh so wet down there, pity she refused to suck cock or let me fuck her even with $100 tip, told me she has to save it for her boyfriend, WTF !!!

And I respect that and saw her like twenty times+ :smile:

Bro A, have you ever had a Mongolian girl?
Top points for a girl from the actual country of Mongolia - formally part of the USSR.
But you get some points for a girl from the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia.
Actually has anyone had a Mongolian girl?

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Bro A, have you ever had a Mongolian girl?
Top points for a girl from the actual country of Mongolia - formally part of the USSR.
But you get some points for a girl from the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia.
Actually has anyone had a Mongolian girl?

Funny you should ask that, Amy the busty Mongolian milf ex Stanmore is one of my favourite - 5 Star services ! And very cute and passionate !!

蒙古大乳牛!不停番轉頭!食極唔夠喉!

Ps. And yes, she rides like a cowgirl ! That's a Mongolian Cowgirl !

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Technically they are telling the truth

that's just a trick so once you come they will press you to choose other girls

Drudeboy
28-05-2016, 11:34 PM
Had an R&T from a Mongolian Girl about 2 1/2 years ago in Brisbane. A famous shop in Underwood (Logan) where it was mostly Chinese girls, but occasionally they had other Asian girls (mainly Korean & Thai). She was wearing a little black dress that didn't quite cover her arse, and it kept riding up when she was leaning over for the massage. Unfortunately it stayed on (which was usual for this shop) but she showed reasonable technique and allowed a little touching. Only had her the once but I did see her there working a couple of other times I visited, but I had a couple of regulars there who would pounce if I walked in unannounced (trying to see one of the new girls). But the chances of meeting a Mongolian girl are pretty small - there's only about 3000 in the whole country (but the number is rapidly rising).

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 11:49 PM
But the chances of meeting a Mongolian girl are pretty small - there's only about 3000 in the whole country (but the number is rapidly rising).

I dont think there is anything special about them.Close to chinese but more like nomads style

christine123
30-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Dear all brothers,

We now have girls from different background. Local Aussie, New Zealander, African, Spanish, Chinese and more to come. Check our roster for more info.

Christine