PDA

View Full Version : Question Massage with BBBJ

firefox1234
19-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Excuse my ignorance, I'm new to MLs. Any places/MLs you guys know that offers massage and bbbj? Am I asking for too much? Thanks bros.

Pistols
19-05-2016, 03:29 AM
Unfortunately u are

Everyone here will tell u to go fs shop

AHLUNGOR
19-05-2016, 08:42 AM
Unfortunately u are

Everyone here will tell u to go fs shop

Good advice !

firefox1234
20-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks lads.

gentlescream
20-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Not impossible - but not open to discuss it here. I have my particular "set" of MLs that I know who give a genuine and decent massage (not just a soft one) as well a fine fine BBBJ.

jbrixton
20-05-2016, 08:31 AM
don't really get the faux secrecy around MLs and extra services, why bother coming to a forum like this if not to discuss?

garfield
20-05-2016, 08:59 AM
don't really get the faux secrecy around MLs and extra services, why bother coming to a forum like this if not to discuss?

You are a newbie, contribute to the forum by posting your reports and people will open to you

the_boss_king
20-05-2016, 01:27 PM
who knows, go to midas or one of the big shops an offer extra. worked for a few mates of mine

aussiegaigin
20-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Not impossible - but not open to discuss it here. I have my particular "set" of MLs that I know who give a genuine and decent massage (not just a soft one) as well a fine fine BBBJ.
I also have a small selection of MLs who give such services. I am not sure if it is available to all comers, esp newbies, but I certainly don't want to comprise the girls concerned by having someone demanding the same, because he "read it here".

woods23
20-05-2016, 07:35 PM
I recently went to rnt and the ml offered dkf, cbj and even tried to stick a finger up my ass on the first visit!
Imagine what the regulars get!

Lol. I must be going to the wrong shops !
Or maybe is me :question:

blanet
20-05-2016, 08:28 PM
In all my experiences so far, the closest i've gotten is CBJ. Even if she were to offer, I'd be too worried about catching something to accept.

Sam88
20-05-2016, 11:13 PM
I had DFK and BBBJ a few times ,it was pretty awesome. Best part is I didnt even ask :cool2:

Rastaman
21-05-2016, 02:21 AM
It is out there, I've even had a few MLs I saw for a while who'd give me BBBJs with CIM. That kind of massage service beats full service hands down in my opinion.

But brothers are right not to discuss it openly as their favourite shops will be shut down quick. Or too many brothers will expect it from the ML, when it is her choice who she does this for.

Become a regular customer, treat them well and they will appreciate and reward your patronage in return. I have a great ML who gives me a BBBJ every time and I never ask for it. I also have a FS girl who will DFK me the entire session and sometimes she worships my cock like its a God.

Keep posting and brothers will share more with you via PM.

punterm
21-05-2016, 08:23 PM
I never got one, and if I am in my normal senses, may not even accept one - for fear for STD. But if that happens in the middle of a session, who know :-)

HighFlyer
22-05-2016, 08:57 AM
I've had a bit of luck lately.. it's certainly not cheap as the girls usually ask for another $50 on top for the BBBJ.
Managed to get 3 in the last 2 weeks - Vietnamese, Taiwanese and Japanese.
Certainly nice when it happens, but definitely better value just to go to FS shop.

itouch
22-05-2016, 09:38 AM
It is not unusual that mls offer bbbj or even fs in a massage parlour. It all comes down to extra tips. If you get free bbbj then count yourself lucky.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2016, 09:37 AM
I had DFK and BBBJ a few times ,it was pretty awesome. Best part is I didnt even ask :cool2:

Can't agree more!

Nothing beats a bit of pleasant surprise, you were expecting a bit of entree t and t and next thing you know she is licking your hairy balls and then ........... take you ALL IN !

Miyamoto
23-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Have I shared enough? Anyone willing to pm me 😄

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Have I shared enough? Anyone willing to pm me 

Brother Mi,

If you read my recent posts very clearly, you have your tips mate. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: