PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star SKY , SEXY KOREAN at Five Star . The MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOBIES and PUSSY I ever KISS

cisco
19-05-2016, 03:59 PM
New Born KOREAN call SKY , you made me addicted to see you again babe :love: , report ? , to type a report or bang her ? I choose , i bang her again tonite :love::shout::miao:

wilisno
19-05-2016, 04:11 PM
The most beautiful pussy you ever kissed ? That's convincing ! ;) ;) ;)

woods23
19-05-2016, 04:18 PM
A very short but very convincing AR lol.

Ok , Go back and bang her but harder this time bro :miao:

cisco
19-05-2016, 04:49 PM
I will kiss her D cups boobies and kiss her WETTEST PUSSY tonite :love:

cisco
19-05-2016, 05:05 PM
A very short but very convincing AR lol.

Ok , Go back and bang her but harder this time bro :miao:

For sure for sure bra

cisco
19-05-2016, 05:08 PM
When she take off her bra off and when her pussy in front of you , you guys can clap your hands for me in the room there and i will say thank you for you guys from here :shout:

cisco
19-05-2016, 06:29 PM
if i think her boobies and her pussy , so wet wet wet no need lube , you lick her just that less then 1 minutes she will be wet so wet even you can see it comes out from her puss , she make me so hard now even i m not arrived at shop yet . :love: its like even there is a big lobster cost couple hundred bucks on plate on the left side and on my right side is SKY BOOBIES and PUSSY to eat , i will choose my right plate to eat .:love::miao::shout: . I need heeellllpppppp , She drive me crazy :grimace::grimace: AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa ........:grimace:

5 Star City
19-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Mr Kimchi Lover

Relax... Relax...:miao:

woods23
19-05-2016, 08:18 PM
if i think her boobies and her pussy , so wet wet wet no need lube , you lick her just that less then 1 minutes she will be wet so wet even you can see it comes out from her puss , she make me so hard now even i m not arrived at shop yet . :love: its like even there is a big lobster cost couple hundred bucks on plate on the left side and on my right side is SKY BOOBIES and PUSSY to eat , i will choose my right plate to eat .:love::miao::shout: . I need heeellllpppppp , She drive me crazy :grimace::grimace: AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa ........:grimace:
Shit that is funny bro.
I nearly shit myself from laughing so hard and at the same time imagine me sucking her boobies and pussy !!!
And eating your lobster too hehe

cisco
19-05-2016, 08:20 PM
The most beautiful pussy you ever kissed ? That's convincing ! ;) ;) ;)

Definitely Yes , i mean since her first day started yesterday:shout: :miao: i will see her again tonite for sure for sure . Let me Kiss , Lick and Fuck ya Babe :love: For SKY , i hope you are the one i share my Sex with and i will love ya all my life :love:

cisco
19-05-2016, 08:28 PM
Shit that is funny bro.
I nearly shit myself from laughing so hard and at the same time imagine me sucking her boobies and pussy !!!
And eating your lobster too hehe

Hehe :shout: that plate of Lobster just throw it in the bin :shout: ,Sky puss n boobies more Yummy , I will choose her pussy and boobies for sure , before i go shop i will let my self thirsty :shout: after see her in the room i m sure i wont be thirsty anymore :love::shout: LET THERE BE WET babe:love: and i will Lick you Dry :love:

cisco
23-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Let there be SKY my babe:love:

5 Star City
26-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Bro C

Stella in the Sky

Waiting:miao:

cisco
26-05-2016, 09:39 PM
I LOVE Sky but i miss Stella , i LOVE Stella but i miss Sky , Both of them to good to be with :love: