PDA

View Full Version : Todays fun cdb

cheekymatt_new
19-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Well took the punt on locanto and had fun

http://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_740264903/Tight-Creaming-Asian-Pussy-CBD.html

Tidy little asian hotty with nice tits. Not 23 but not 53 either..

Looks kind of like lucy lu..

Went for a 30 massage to test the waters..

Good firm massage.. i took the polite path and waited till the turn over to get a bit tickly touchy.. then asked if she would sit on my face.. thanks to a thread here that got me thinking. Well had a blast and she was getting off on it too.. she had these almost lycra undies on and that was close enough for another bucket list.. get my face ridden by a tiny chic in swimmers/gym gear..

100 so good vfm as it was also a decent massage..

English was pretty good too.

jnk
20-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Interesting.
are the pics real?

ecchi.gaijin
20-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Interesting.
are the pics real?

I doubt Alina Li is turning tricks in Brisbane. Google search got an exact match.

memememe
20-05-2016, 01:25 PM
This ML is a 40 something Thai lady who hasn't put a real pic on any of her adverts

My advice is to boycott this type of operator until they learn not to scam punters

jnk
20-05-2016, 01:38 PM
Priceless!:shout:

cheekymatt_new
20-05-2016, 03:27 PM
was probably early 40s.. but fkn tight body.. im 40 so it wasnt mutton to me..

as i said i had fun and she was tiny. i would never go daty with a pro anyway unless top shelf $500 /hour type.

even after a lycra face ride i scrubbed like it was the crying game

and no. pics are rarely real. i tried for pimpa first as i had a craving for plouging her tight mud hutt.but she was unavailable

then got a hit on this one and was very cloae by. i had an out planned with the 100% real pics line in the add.. but i liked what i saw and it was a tidy place with fresh towels.. so thought what the hell