PDA

View Full Version : Maldives Massage Surfers Paradise- Salon Diana

memememe
20-05-2016, 08:52 AM
This shop is located in an arcade in SP. The ML is a European girl and offers a bikini massage, where 1/2 the session you massage her, the other half she massages you and charges $150 for the privileged

for bookings call: 0402009132

Nice ML with a good set of cosmetic enhancements on her chest. She has a rounder figure, so those of us used to HAB's probably will not like her that much.

So the session starts where you have to wear underwear and she hops on the table with a very small bikini on. good solid body to massage and its ok to get close to the goodies, but no touching. On the flip she gets a bit nervous. still no play.

then its your turn.... undies on for a little while then off at the end... some suggestion but nothing definite...

turns out to be a legit massage with hints of things to come on a 2nd visit.

Looks : 6 - 6 ( for a white girl she is ok)
Rack: 9
Body: 8
Massage: 6
Extra: 0

ohh and she talks non stop which is a bit distracting

Would I return..... maybe to see if anything happens in the next session.... but only if I happen to be nearby

jnk
20-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Sounds like a waste of time.
Rather expensive too, don't you think?

ecchi.gaijin
20-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Sounds like a waste of time.
Rather expensive too, don't you think?

It's an attempt to provide a legit service catering to the illegal part of the industry. You can't compare the price to illegal services if it truly is legit. That is like saying a brothel is expensive because I can go to a ML and pay half that price.

jnk
20-05-2016, 11:03 AM
touche!
:smile:

HBerg
20-05-2016, 04:57 PM
Talking is a major turn-off for me, just shut the fuck up while I enjoy my massage. Asking me about work, days off, married etc. I don't want to hear it or think about it.

What do you guys think about while you're getting massage?

lazcuba77
20-05-2016, 05:49 PM
Talking is a major turn-off for me, just shut the fuck up while I enjoy my massage. Asking me about work, days off, married etc. I don't want to hear it or think about it.

What do you guys think about while you're getting massage?
Sometimes is nice have a quite chat ,i mean it ls nice n flowed u know.i think when the ML is not really chaty n not quite skill the session cant be bored.

brownwallaby
20-05-2016, 06:22 PM
I enjoy talking with the girl. It often helps in taking the session to the next level

blas
20-05-2016, 09:11 PM
It's an attempt to provide a legit service catering to the illegal part of the industry. You can't compare the price to illegal services if it truly is legit. That is like saying a brothel is expensive because I can go to a ML and pay half that price.

Except a brothel is legal and costs less than most illegal ML charge for FS. For $150 you can have a very nice legal time at a brothel.

He's right. It's fucking expensive, especially for effectively nothing

str8up
20-05-2016, 09:41 PM

I wouldn't necessarily say "nothing". You get a nice ripe set of blue balls out of the deal :)

RottenLittlePunt
21-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Except a brothel is legal and costs less than most illegal ML charge for FS. For $150 you can have a very nice legal time at a brothel.

That was exactly the point, that a brothel is legal, similarly this shop is trying to offer a legal service.

Not sure what you are paying for FS with an ML but maybe you should ask yourself why if a brothel is cheaper. I have never paid that much for FS with an ML.

local
21-05-2016, 02:05 AM
I do find it rather interesting that I can not find any definition of what a "Maldivian Massage" is ?

Seem to rather some made up bullshit name ?

ecchi.gaijin
21-05-2016, 10:12 AM
I do find it rather interesting that I can not find any definition of what a "Maldivian Massage" is ?

Seem to rather some made up bullshit name ?

It's the same as when the shop said Korean Massage etc, it usually just refers to the ethnicity of the ML not the actually massage style.