PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale 485 Amber - busty Korean with a great service !

Sam88
22-05-2016, 03:01 AM
Name : Amber

Establishment : Rockdale 485

Rates : $190 for 60 mins (PREMIUM)

Age : She said she was 26, well I think she's about 29-30. lol.

Size/shape :not too small, fit and curvy with enhanced C boobs. Beautiful nipples though, with a flower tattoo on her pussy :miao:

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, CIM !!! :cool2:

So I was in the area and dropped by to check out this place, have heard a lot and they seem to have nice girls on the roster. The place looks nice, I liked the room with the mirrors. The pappasan was really friendly as well.

Was introduced to Amber and when I heard she does CIM, she caught my attention! She has a cute look and giggles all the time lol. Spoke a bit of Mandarin, wasn't very good but barely any English. Stripped and played with her melons, oh they were really nice, enhanced but not too hard so it was good. Her personality was really nice though she doesn't talk much, she's always smiling and giggling.

Started of with the BBBJ and oh wow, it was one of the better BBBJs I've ever had. The way she sucked it with her tongue movement at the same time! Not sure how to express that but wow it just blew my mind. It wasn't intense but the feeling was different, good different. :startle: Hopped on cowgirl and wow she's a strong lady, nice firm toned body and really got in the mood all wet . Went on to mish and she was moaning like crazy, that's when the mirrors came in handy, it was really nice to see in all different directions lol.

After that , went doggy and ripped the condom off and got her to do CIM. Oh the CIM was so good, she sucked it so hard and didn't let go until she was sure everything bit of cum was in her mouth!!! :slobber: My knees were so weak then lol what a sight to see .

Showered up and we cuddled on the bed for a bit. Not long after we started round 2 ;) She started off with her BBBJ again and wow it was soooo good again. I really like the mirrors and we were running a bit out of time, it took me such a long time to cum (2nd time takes a lot longer for me lol, 1 hour is just not enough....) so i asked for a HJ in front of the mirrors looking and playing at her fine body.

If you're after a good service, Amber's the girl for ya, she really put herself to give you the best, I really liked the BBBJ and would go back again just for that really lol... and the CIM of course :cool2::cool2:

Marrickvill_5
23-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Yo She is here today

02 9519 9009

negi
23-05-2016, 11:37 AM
sorry, still not sure about this PREMIUM arrangement, is DFK included?

Marrickvill_5
23-05-2016, 12:39 PM
@negi Yes it is, DFK, BBBJ, Shower together are included.

Diamond service includes more services, eg CIM, DATY etc etc!!!
Amber does Diamond service too.

Rockdale_485
20-06-2016, 08:17 PM
Amber busty Korean Girl, very beautiful.
Great Premium Service