PDA

View Full Version : Question Shopping centre Rnt

Alan86
23-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Hey guys

Has anyone ever heard of a shop located within a shopping centre, that gives extras like HJ?

As far as I can tell, they don't do it. But it'd be fun to find one.

dirtykunt69
23-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Lol. I doubt it.

I started going to a legit massage place in a shopping complex sometime ago. Met a cute ML and during the first booking had my shorts on, she asked me to turn and massaged my head. She was very talkative and laughing at my stupid sense of humour. Did fantasize about round 2.

Second session, came back and this time stripped down to nothing. Lmao needless to say she didn't ask me to turn around!

Also even if any bros knew of a place, theyll probably keep it to themselves. The minute it goes viral, the shop will close down.

asiafever
23-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Babylon is in a shopping centre...

Alan86
23-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Babylon is in a shopping centre...

True, good point! I was pretty shocked about that too!

I've seen a few that are in a 'shopping arcade' sort of thing. Like 10-20 shops/offices, and then a 'massage' shop, which unbeknownst to the neighbouring shops, is providing a lot of extra service. I've seen some that are next to a bunch of decent shops, which are providing FS! If they only knew what goes on in there!

But I've never seen one inside a 'shopping centre', you know a Westfield sort of thing.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2016, 05:25 PM
True, good point! I was pretty shocked about that too!

I've seen a few that are in a 'shopping arcade' sort of thing. Like 10-20 shops/offices, and then a 'massage' shop, which unbeknownst to the neighbouring shops, is providing a lot of extra service. I've seen some that are next to a bunch of decent shops, which are providing FS! If they only knew what goes on in there!

But I've never seen one inside a 'shopping centre', you know a Westfield sort of thing.

Well, Bamboo is a typical RnT among many offices and we all know what we can get there.

So many city shops , so many brinking massage open signs , so many MLs , so many punters, so mang tissue boxes, so many !

asiafever
23-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Babylon shocked me first time. Loved it to be honest, that place was my go.to for some time.

Had an awesomely erotic massage from an extremely cute young ml at a legit place in a shopping centre in Chatswood years ago. I kept my jocks on as i knew it was a legit place. She rubbed me all the right ways while we chatted and flirted. She was massaging my thighs and groin sensually and I barred up big time. Im talking so stiff a cat couldnt scratch it. She giggled and said my wife was very lucky and kept on going, brushing against it occasionally and giggling. In hindsight this was a rookie error on my part as I should have enquired if she was interested in pursuing something further, but I had not yet discovered the joys of rnt and was still married so I froze up thinking I might get caught out.

In hindsight I was an idiot...

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Babylon shocked me first time. Loved it to be honest, that place was my go.to for some time.

Had an awesomely erotic massage from an extremely cute young ml at a legit place in a shopping centre in Chatswood years ago. I kept my jocks on as i knew it was a legit place. She rubbed me all the right ways while we chatted and flirted. She was massaging my thighs and groin sensually and I barred up big time. Im talking so stiff a cat couldnt scratch it. She giggled and said my wife was very lucky and kept on going, brushing against it occasionally and giggling. In hindsight this was a rookie error on my part as I should have enquired if she was interested in pursuing something further, but I had not yet discovered the joys of rnt and was still married so I froze up thinking I might get caught out.

I had some similar experiences in a legit shop at Sydney Central (where you had yum cha at Silver Springs) the shop is Hygienic and the Hong Kong massage girl was Grace, she used to work in Hong Kong Sauna shops so she knew all the drills, but that was a 100% legit shop and she was determine Not to give any sensual services any more.

But we became friendly and she started teasing me to the point I brought with me a very loose boxer shorts so that her wondering hands can go anywhere inside my pants - undies were to be left on the whole time - as per the written rules on the wall.......lol

Of course, every session she would made me so rock hard that I had to have a rest before getting dressed at the end of the session if you know what I mean - and she would often say, I am doing all this for your wife you know !!!

One time my wife had to go inter state for a family matter and when I told Grace about it, she said, so, no sex tonight, ok then I will give you a relief !

哦! 今晚冇出路呀!好啦,等我醒你啦!

It was a sensational hand job and after she cleaned me up she told me to take all the soiled tissues away with me !!!

Tried to get it again in my future visits but no luck !!

aussiegaigin
23-05-2016, 07:06 PM
The more legit shops there are on public view in shopping malls or even on streets, the less likely the stigma will be on shops which offer more.

Alan86
23-05-2016, 07:38 PM

I wouldn't say you were an idiot. Usually, it's up to them to ask you.

I'd say what happened in your case was either a) you got a girl who also worked in the rnt field, yet was restricted in this shop to legit, or b) you just got a very flirty legit masseuse! c) she wanted you to ask first (I doubt this)

Either way, nothing probably would have happened as it was a legit joint. But hey, if she's being flirty with you and complimenting your member, why not just ask, in future? She obviously was comfortable with the topic.

That said, it's a nice little story.

Once at a legit shop, the masseuse helped me dress after the massage, with my naked massive erection pointing straight at her face! She teased me about it! I enquired re HJ but said she couldn't do it as they had cameras.

Alan86
23-05-2016, 07:41 PM
I had some similar experiences in a legit shop at Sydney Central (where you had yum cha at Silver Springs) the shop is Hygienic and the Hong Kong massage girl was Grace, she used to work in Hong Kong Sauna shops so she knew all the drills, but that was a 100% legit shop and she was determine Not to give any sensual services any more.

But we became friendly and she started teasing me to the point I brought with me a very loose boxer shorts so that her wondering hands can go anywhere inside my pants - undies were to be left on the whole time - as per the written rules on the wall.......lol

Of course, every session she would made me so rock hard that I had to have a rest before getting dressed at the end of the session if you know what I mean - and she would often say, I am doing all this for your wife you know !!!

One time my wife had to go inter state for a family matter and when I told Grace about it, she said, so, no sex tonight, ok then I will give you a relief !

哦! 今晚冇出路呀!好啦,等我醒你啦!

It was a sensational hand job and after she cleaned me up she told me to take all the soiled tissues away with me !!!

Tried to get it again in my future visits but no luck !!

Where were you when I started the thread 'Masturbating after massage' where I was after interesting legit stories?

Awesome story! It would have been an incredible HJ I'm sure, due to the circumstances

asiafever
23-05-2016, 08:51 PM
No way would I let it slide these days. I would ask her for sure as a rnt veteran now. I do find it hard when going for a legit not to slip into rnt mode.

Off to see my fav rnt girl tomorrow.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Where were you when I started the thread 'Masturbating after massage' where I was after interesting legit stories?

Awesome story! It would have been an incredible HJ I'm sure, due to the circumstances

There was a very interesting part two to that story too if you are interested !!

tpol
24-05-2016, 12:52 AM
It's a thrill when you are getting part 2 from a girl and there is a female client in the next cubicle.

Very hard to not make a noise.

Ceath
24-05-2016, 01:23 AM
There was a very interesting part two to that story too if you are interested !!

Really interested in hearing that part two bro Ahlungor!

Alan86
24-05-2016, 04:18 AM

Please do tell!

Alan86
24-05-2016, 04:20 AM
It's a thrill when you are getting part 2 from a girl and there is a female client in the next cubicle.

Very hard to not make a noise.

Please share your story of this.

Did you get a part 2 at a legit shop?

Alan86
24-05-2016, 04:24 AM
No way would I let it slide these days. I would ask her for sure as a rnt veteran now. I do find it hard when going for a legit not to slip into rnt mode.

Off to see my fav rnt girl tomorrow.

Mate, can you tell us some stories or explain what you mean?

I'm usually too afraid to ask for something extra at a legit shop. Should I just come out and ask? Will they be offended? I also don't want to ruin the rapport, as I want to come back there and not be treated like a pervert.

I've found the protocol awkward, and so now I just wait for the girl to ask. A few instances which led to this:

- Once I went to a legit, asked the middle aged Chinese lady at reception if they offered extras, and she yelled in horror! Since then, I've been afraid to offend them by asking.
- Asked over the phone to a Chinese massage shop if they did extras. They said no. I tried it anyway, and sure enough they did!
- I walked into a shop, asked IN PERSON re extras, they said no. Then, I tried it cause I'd heard a rumour, and sure enough they did!
- Tried a legit massage shop, put my hand on her ass thinking it was rnt, and was yelled at. Mind you, I have once done this without asking at another shop, which turned out an rnt like I thought, so she didn't mind at all.

After all this, I just wait to be asked now, but feel bummed about it sometimes if I don't get anything.

Some help would be appreciated!

asiafever
24-05-2016, 07:40 AM
There's no hard and fast rule, pardon the pun, it can depend on a number of factors, rnt shops can go straight if council is.pressuring them and they think you may be an inspector. Some shops won't offer it to first timers. If unsure and leaving undies on the girl will usually ask if you want to take them off, bingo get those suckers off. Some guys go straight to nude and if the girl stops them then you know it's legit. A girl at a rnt once commented she hadn't tried sex with one 'my size' so I asked if she wanted to. We had had 4 or 5 rnt sessions previously so rapport was well established. She went and grabbed a rubber from another girl and we went for it. I've tried at a legit shop since then but usually a polite "we don't do that here" is how it ends. If unsure think about where the shop advertises, if in the adult section of backpage it's a given they do extras and just strip nude for the massage and say you've been there before.

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Really interested in hearing that part two bro Ahlungor!

More true stories wth Gigi (I changed her name here!)

So after that one off incident where I received an unexpected freebie hand job, I continued to see Gigi pretty much on a weekly basis as my back at the time was in deed of her professional skills.

One time I was really in pain so she asked if she could use some tiger palm oil on my back, yes of course and it worked a treat, then towards the end of my session she did the usual teasing putting her hands inside my pants to wake up little Ah ! Wow! the residual tiger palm oil burnt like hell, I was in serious pain and wanted to yell and scream, Gigi was so quick in reaction she took a mouth full of the glass of cold water on the shelf and headed straight to my burning but fully erected cock and as soon as my dick was inside her mouth , the cold water cooled down the cock immediately! I would never forget the look on her face, a bit of guilt combined with a very cheeky stairs ! Like saying to me: sorry I hurted you, and now you are inside my mouth, enjoy !!

She didn't actually gave me a blow job as such , just kept my cock inside her mouth in a stationery position and let the water do its job. As the pain subsided, I was getting so horny, so I tried to move my cock in and out a bit to simulate a blow job or face fuck, she knew immediately what I was up to and gave me an angry look and gave me a warning by biting my cock a bit, you don't argue with the woman under these circumstances I don't think, and it ended in the next few seconds anyway , she pulled my cock out, got some more tissue paper and dipped them in the water and gave my cock more wipe down and asked me in whispering voice: you ok now? Did you enjoy that?

I said, if I could get fire ice like that, let's do it every time !

如果次次都有冰火兩重天,次次有得吹就正囉!

你就想,當我係骨女? 呢處係夜場!想要玩去搵邪骨唔好煩我!

There was actually a part 3 and 4 with Gigi when she finished her studies and received her remedial massage certificate and worked in health spas in BJ and a 5 Star Hotel.......

But that's another story .

Alan86
24-05-2016, 11:13 AM

So after that one off incident where I received an unexpected freebie hand job, I continued to see Gigi pretty much on a weekly basis as my back at the time was in deed of her professional skills.

One time I was really in pain so she asked if she could use some tiger palm oil on my back, yes of course and it worked a treat, then towards the end of my session she did the usual teasing putting her hands inside my pants to wake up little Ah ! Wow! the residual tiger palm oil burnt like hell, I was in serious pain and wanted to yell and scream, Gigi was so quick in reaction she took a mouth full of the glass of cold water on the shelf and headed straight to my burning but fully erected cock and as soon as my dick was inside her mouth , the cold water cooled down the cock immediately! I would never forget the look on her face, a bit of guilt combined with a very cheeky stairs ! Like saying to me: sorry I hurted you, and now you are inside my mouth, enjoy !!

She didn't actually gave me a blow job as such , just kept my cock inside her mouth in a stationery position and let the water do its job. As the pain subsided, I was getting so horny, so I tried to move my cock in and out a bit to simulate a blow job or face fuck, she knew immediately what I was up to and gave me an angry look and gave me a warning by biting my cock a bit, you don't argue with the woman under these circumstances I don't think, and it ended in the next few seconds anyway , she pulled my cock out, got some more tissue paper and dipped them in the water and gave my cock more wipe down and asked me in whispering voice: you ok now? Did you enjoy that?

如果次次都有冰火兩重天,次次有得吹就正囉!

There was actually a part 3 and 4 with Gigi when she finished her studies and received her remedial massage certificate and worked in health spas in BJ and a 5 Star Hotel.......

Haha! That's hilarious actually! Hey, technically, you got a BJ!

wilisno
24-05-2016, 02:28 PM
The wife comes back from her shopping just in time to witness the hubby's legs kicking moment !;) ;) ;)

garfield
24-05-2016, 06:54 PM

如果次次都有冰火兩重天,次次有得吹就正囉!

Sensational story, only from AHLUNGOR!