PDA

View Full Version : Question Can you spot an rnt?

Alan86
24-05-2016, 05:13 AM
Hey guys

This leads on from my other thread, but can you spot an rnt? I mean, a lot of rnt shops pose as legit shops, and I'm often fooled myself.

My question is can you spot an rnt?

My general clues are:

Legits - tend to be clean, professional looking
- may have clinic signs etc
- Usually have uniforms
- Thai places are mostly legit

Rnts. -may be dark and dodgy looking
- Chinese massage places are usually rnt
- have pictures or descriptions of girls on ads (eg the aloe Vera website, the pic of a cute Asian girl )

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Hey guys

This leads on from my other thread, but can you spot an rnt? I mean, a lot of rnt shops pose as legit shops, and I'm often fooled myself.

My question is can you spot an rnt?

My general clues are:

Legits - tend to be clean, professional looking
- may have clinic signs etc
- Usually have uniforms
- Thai places are mostly legit

Rnts. -may be dark and dodgy looking
- Chinese massage places are usually rnt
- have pictures or descriptions of girls on ads (eg the aloe Vera website, the pic of a cute Asian girl )

There was a huge thread in the Queensland section about this few years back and lots of great ideas, and plenty of contributions from yours truly here.........haha

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Here you go, enjoy !

And I just posted a bum so it's on page 1 now:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?13977-The-secret-signs-for-a-RnT

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 10:53 AM
I just have a quick look back on some of the cool stuff I posted back then ! Gee I don't know where I got all those inspirations ! Pretty sure I won't be able to rewrite half of them today !

This is what RnT is all about , must read for all the true believers !!

Cheers

Alan86
24-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Here you go, enjoy !

Thanks ! That's what I was asking about!

Sorry, since I'm new here, many topics would have been done before, I haven't realised.

rooter
24-05-2016, 12:03 PM
If there are anatomical charts with acupuncture and acupressure points then it must be legit ;)

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Thanks ! That's what I was asking about!

Sorry, since I'm new here, many topics would have been done before, I haven't realised.

True, but none better than that one before, and nothing else even come close since !

Kaylie
24-05-2016, 01:36 PM
ML wearing high heels & dressed for a nightbclub. A dead give away.

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 02:13 PM
ML wearing high heels & dressed for a nightbclub. A dead give away.

Haha, you can say that again !!

126. The ML was wearing see through fishnet stocking and on a pair of 4 inches high heels ! haha, legit massage my axx !

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IvyFH0nTlpU/TXSlXR652fI/AAAAAAAAAG8/3uzt5c2IA7M/s1600/fishne6.jpg

127. First time to this shop, not sure what to expect, your ML leads you towards the room at the end of the corridor and as you are just about to enter the room, another ML walks out from the next room with only a towel wrapped around her body, closely followed by a client with only a towel wrapped around his waist!

They are heading towards the shower room! Together ??

Bingo, you can feel the smile on your own face !!

128. First time to this shop, the papasan greeted you, you ask for his recommendation, without asking you what type of massage you like: he said, I have a young girl she is new to the industry, massage only soso but has a great body and give very good services !! Enough said !!

129. There is a sign on the reception desk which stated : Cash only, No health fund rebates !

130. Inside the room, there is a wall sign next to the price list:

Our massage ladies undergo regular health checks !

dirtykunt69
24-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Its relatively easy. Comes down to experience, observation and basic knowledge of the area.

In any case, chinese massage RNT is easy to identify in contrast a non-legit Thai massage.

Alan86
24-05-2016, 03:45 PM
If there are anatomical charts with acupuncture and acupressure points then it must be legit ;)

Just went by one of those shops, and thought I'd try it out.

Me: you got massage lady today?
Man: No lady. We do Therapeutic massage not sexual massage!

nocturnalman
24-05-2016, 10:51 PM
Its relatively easy. Comes down to experience, observation and basic knowledge of the area.

In any case, chinese massage RNT is easy to identify in contrast a non-legit Thai massage.

it all comes by experience

nocturnalman
24-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Just went by one of those shops, and thought I'd try it out.

Me: you got massage lady today?
Man: No lady. We do Therapeutic massage not sexual massage!

I once called a newly opened Thai massage shop and asked for rates ,after she told me I asked her how much for other services ,
she angrily said no other services and hung up.

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:06 PM
140. The secret sign of this shop is very simple, there is NO sign !!

that's until your next visit!!

On your first visit, you had a 60 min session, the ML is oh so hot and you so wanted to have your hands all over her body and her hands on yours and on to a particular organ !! but no, nothing, 50 min into your session and you have turned over but still no sign so you take the matters into your own hands and started touching the ML's leg and bottom, she didn't complain but just move away, so you thought to your self, Fock!! this is a legit shop after all. so disappointed.

Your massage is finished, and you got up to get dressed, the nice ML stayed in the room to talk to you and helped you dress, when you are ready, she hands over a loyalty card to you and the no. 1 spot has already be stamped, the ML smiles to you and said, on your return visit, you can have more special services, you thought, WTF, why didn't you offer that to me before, she said, it is the shop's rule that specials can only be offered to return customers, when you touched me before I know you wanted extras, but i can only give that to you next time, so, when are you coming back to see me ??????????????

Tomorrow ??

How about right now, I can stay another 30 min !!

Sure, of course you can !!

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:07 PM
141. Not a Secret Sign any more !!

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/9c17ec83e59a314f79f24119a6f5bbfc1063adff_m.gif

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:07 PM
The owner's call that destroy all possible signs:

142. You are Asian and you understand Mandarins: your session with this busty and super hot ML is reaching the half way and she has already given you all the little hints and tickles and you are absolutely certain that part ii will be Cuming and you are so looking forward to get the ML naked and enjoy her body!

But when you are just about to turn over, the shop owner yelled over the door and said to the ML:

嗨 ,現在查得很緊
千萬不要脫衣打飛機!

Which means: hay, the council is checking all the time ! Don't take your clothes off and don't do hand job!

What the ...........

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:08 PM
143. You walk into this shop who has been doing RnT secretly and successfully for the past 12 months.... The mamasan points to a framed sign on the wall, smiles to you, grab your arm, rub her tits all over you and said, we have just got our brothel license! Now you can have everything you ever wanted !!

Who you want to see today ??

Peta, Paula and Mary ? Tia or me !

A Sign to end all signs .......lol

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:09 PM
A sure and safe sign:

144. Every members ever posted in the Brisbane forum have just received a PM from a new shop, inviting them to give the new shop a try and if they mention about the PM, they can have a special offer of either a $10 discount or a 15 min upgrade !

But what if this is a legit shop ?

Don't worry, at the end of the PM, there is also a line of a fine prints: standard tips of $20, $50, and $100 Not included !!
Legit my ass !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:10 PM
145. You saw some review on a ML with not much details but you decided to have a go anyway, ring up the shop to book, only to be told the ML is not working today because of her period!

That's the right sign for you , next week for sure !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 01:11 PM
It's been a month since anyone has posted an update!

Well, it might as well be me:

This should be a good one !

146: you are walking down Queens St Mall, there is a cute Asian girl handing out flyers from a new massage shop! You took one from her and you were tempted to ask her if happy ending is on offer, but she was busy handing out the flyers so you stood there just a few steps away and wait........

You watched the proceeding for five minutes and you started to show a smile on your face, you don't have to ask the cutie, her action has given you the answer you want to know ! It's a RnT alright! But how do you know?

Because, She was only handing the flyers to the guys !!!

Cheers

Guvnor
25-05-2016, 05:56 PM
If the standard price for a one hour oil massage is advertised at around $60/$65, I reckon there is a very good chance for extras.
If the price starts at around $80/$85, I don't like your chances....

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2016, 06:44 PM
If the standard price for a one hour oil massage is advertised at around $60/$65, I reckon there is a very good chance for extras.
If the price starts at around $80/$85, I don't like your chances....

Sorry brother , I actually think it's the other way round . $60/$65 hr for massage could mean either way.

But if you see massage prices around $80/30 min, $100/45 min and $120/60 min ! You are in for the happy ending mate !

Guvnor
25-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Sorry brother , I actually think it's the other way round . $60/$65 hr for massage could mean either way.

But if you see massage prices around $80/30 min, $100/45 min and $120/60 min ! You are in for the happy ending mate !

I know what you are saying bro Ahlungor, but I was referring specifically to one hour price. There are a few legit places near me and they all charge around $80/$85 for a one hour massage with oil. Every RnT I've been to, the price (without extras) seems to start at around $60. Just my thoughts...

the_boss_king
26-05-2016, 12:29 PM
i went to a massage place and only realised it was proper, when i saw men come in lol

Alan86
26-05-2016, 09:50 PM

On your first visit, you had a 60 min session, the ML is oh so hot and you so wanted to have your hands all over her body and her hands on yours and on to a particular organ !! but no, nothing, 50 min into your session and you have turned over but still no sign so you take the matters into your own hands and started touching the ML's leg and bottom, she didn't complain but just move away, so you thought to your self, Fock!! this is a legit shop after all. so disappointed.

Your massage is finished, and you got up to get dressed, the nice ML stayed in the room to talk to you and helped you dress, when you are ready, she hands over a loyalty card to you and the no. 1 spot has already be stamped, the ML smiles to you and said, on your return visit, you can have more special services, you thought, WTF, why didn't you offer that to me before, she said, it is the shop's rule that specials can only be offered to return customers, when you touched me before I know you wanted extras, but i can only give that to you next time, so, when are you coming back to see me ??????????????

Tomorrow ??

Does this really happen? Are there shops who will not offer extras to first timers? I've wondered

Alan86
26-05-2016, 09:51 PM

Tomorrow ??

Does this really happen? Are there shops who will not offer extras to first timers? I've wondered

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 08:07 PM
i went to a massage place and only realised it was proper, when i saw men come in lol

you mean women ?

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 08:15 PM
What is proper ?

imaragingbull
29-05-2016, 10:02 AM
I take it, he mean it is geniune/legit/massage only... and for all intents and purposes, we would view a shop like that to be improper!

Enjoyed reading AHL's huge list of 'how you know it's a RnT'... all very true. Still quite difficult to spot ones which don't advertise heavily though... you need to be on the look out for the little things (appearance, showers, tissues, vibe). Keeps life interesting at least!

Happy punting

Alan86
29-05-2016, 10:47 AM
I take it, he mean it is geniune/legit/massage only... and for all intents and purposes, we would view a shop like that to be improper!

Enjoyed reading AHL's huge list of 'how you know it's a RnT'... all very true. Still quite difficult to spot ones which don't advertise heavily though... you need to be on the look out for the little things (appearance, showers, tissues, vibe). Keeps life interesting at least!

Happy punting

Yes, I love the thrill of the suspense! Maybe something might happen...

Alan86
09-06-2016, 03:11 PM
A funny story I'd like to share.

The other day I Was driving, and passed a place called 'Golden Touch'. I thought 'yes, I'd like to try this out!' As i thought I'd heard of it before, and the name was typical of an rnt.

Parked the car round the corner, walked a few mins to the shop. When I got there, it was a car repair!

Mind you, someone could make the same mistake with MIDAS!

Feel especially embarrassed as I am the OP of this thread.

Can I spot an rnt? NO!

aek1921
16-06-2016, 11:14 PM
haha great topic, I conduct a lot of research and think of this quite often

over the years ive studied lots of different things when guessing if a massage shop is legit or not;
shop fronts
ML's clothing,
music,
the name of the shops,
the flashing signs,
signs in the room (my local shop that offers extras has a sign in each room saying, 'no services of a sexual nature on these premises') lol
the wording on their website
is there a box of tissues in the room
lighting
is there showers
is the receptionist or ml flirty
rooms divided by walls or curtains
proper massage oils or if they are using baby oil
does the ml carry a small 'personal' bag into the room with her

over the years i still love the thrill of the punt, I get more aroused going into a shop and finding out whether the ML hands are going to wonder or not, than walking into a proper rub and tug, i find proper rub and tug's lacking the mystery and surprise of what you might find in regular shops

after visiting many shops all i can advise people is, every shop is worth a punt, you will never know until you try.
I have visited many legit looking shops and walked away happy, on the flip side i have also walked into many shops thinking this place will offer part 2 and walked away disappointed

I visited a legit shop once a month for about a year, this shop had the proper legit ml girls in uniform, proper oils, offered tea at the end etc. i ended up getting a different girl nearly every time, hoping this time, this girl is going to offer part 2, shit, it never happened, not even with the girls who happily massaged me without a towel covering my raging hard on pointing at them, nope never not once was it offered, fast forward 7-8 months I genuinely return for a legit massage and when I turned over, the cute little ml asked 'would you like a happy ending today', this girl even oiled up her arms to her elbows before she started part 2 and boasted she was 'the handjob professionalll' i was blown away, literally, after so many legit visits, this girl came up trumps

so to conclude, its really just based on several things

- the girl

- the shop rules set for the girl to follow (some legit shops have a strict rule that any girls offering extras are sacked)

- the girl

the decor, uniforms, lighting, signs etc etc are not of any benefit when trying to establish whether extras are on offer or not
they are mere things to help you pick the shop with the best possibility of extras

(p.s, with the exception of 1 shop, i have never been offered extras in a shop with clear windows at the front, i also find legit shops tend to be street level, shops with extras tend to be upstairs above other shops).

Q

Brother Hugh i know you are in the same area as me punting often (mascot)....

was the place mentioned a Thai place, near a servo, in the area?

AHLUNGOR
17-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Tomorrow, I will give you ALL the signs you ever need to know !!

aek1921
17-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Aek your getting warmer, i'll give you a clue, its above a bank lol

Q

i catch your drift mate...

I thought once upon a time this was an RNT? Im just a whipper snipper so may have been before my time..

BigBoy
18-06-2016, 11:37 PM
Place in Willoughby has sign indicating they have insurance rebates, the girls wear uniforms. Been there a few times and just about everything is on offer (girl defendant). All do nude rnt, one young girl provided full service (heard she went back to China). Never attempted to get a rebate (don't want my wife finding out).

Alan86
21-06-2016, 05:27 AM

over the years ive studied lots of different things when guessing if a massage shop is legit or not;
shop fronts
ML's clothing,
music,
the name of the shops,
the flashing signs,
signs in the room (my local shop that offers extras has a sign in each room saying, 'no services of a sexual nature on these premises') lol
lighting
is there showers

over the years i still love the thrill of the punt, I get more aroused going into a shop and finding out whether the ML hands are going to wonder or not, than walking into a proper rub and tug, i find proper rub and tug's lacking the mystery and surprise of what you might find in regular shops

after visiting many shops all i can advise people is, every shop is worth a punt, you will never know until you try.
I have visited many legit looking shops and walked away happy, on the flip side i have also walked into many shops thinking this place will offer part 2 and walked away disappointed

I visited a legit shop once a month for about a year, this shop had the proper legit ml girls in uniform, proper oils, offered tea at the end etc. i ended up getting a different girl nearly every time, hoping this time, this girl is going to offer part 2, shit, it never happened, not even with the girls who happily massaged me without a towel covering my raging hard on pointing at them, nope never not once was it offered, fast forward 7-8 months I genuinely return for a legit massage and when I turned over, the cute little ml asked 'would you like a happy ending today', this girl even oiled up her arms to her elbows before she started part 2 and boasted she was 'the handjob professionalll' i was blown away, literally, after so many legit visits, this girl came up trumps

- the girl

- the shop rules set for the girl to follow (some legit shops have a strict rule that any girls offering extras are sacked)

- the girl

the decor, uniforms, lighting, signs etc etc are not of any benefit when trying to establish whether extras are on offer or not
they are mere things to help you pick the shop with the best possibility of extras

(p.s, with the exception of 1 shop, i have never been offered extras in a shop with clear windows at the front, i also find legit shops tend to be street level, shops with extras tend to be upstairs above other shops).

Q

Omg Hugh, I'm with you mate!

Finally, so glad to meet someone else who , like me, loves the suspense of not knowing if part 2 will offered at a new place!

Amazing story about the legit place where you got extra. Actually, I'm trying the exact same thing somewhere. There's a little Thai shop in a private location, and I keep trying it, Believing that something will happen with the right girl. I've tried it 4-5 times and had some nice, sensual legits but nothing more. I hope Sometime a girl might do it if the boss is elsewhere! You've given me hope!

Although a couple of signs you mentioned can go both ways
- a good legit shop will often have tissues in the room
- legit shops usually have signs that say 'No sexual activity ', but as you pointed out, so do some rnts!

Alan86
09-07-2016, 08:02 AM

shop fronts
ML's clothing,
music,
the name of the shops,
the flashing signs,
lighting
is there showers

- the girl

- the girl

Q

Hugh mate, it finally happened!!

I need to thank you for giving me hope, and sticking with my hopes! over the moon!

I'd been to this place 4-5 times, and always had this dream of getting extras. It's in a private, secluded area, and on an upstairs level. I was sure it would be an ideal spot for rnt.

The few times I went I was disappointed as nothing was on offer, but had some very nice and sensual massages. Inspired by your story, I was determined to keep trying.

So last night went out for a drink, and afterwards thought I'd try that place. Rock up, and there's two new ladies there (which gave me more hope). So pay and go into the room and wait for her. Pretty little Thai girl comes in, and starts massaging me, and suddenly I get a few signs which led me to believe something was up. Although I was t sure if she may also have been one of those girls who 'used to work in rnt but now legit'.
- Her voice was flirtatious
- She didn't seem to mind my hand brushing on her legs accidentally as she walked around me
- When massaging my butt, she lowered the towel so that my butt was fully naked
- As she stood in front of my head, and massaged my back, her breasts would run through my hair! I then would request 'A little Lower baby' so that this effect would be amplified, and would moan as her breasts would pass over my head. This has also happened accidentally with other legit masseuse s, but she seemed to be totally comfortable with it.

After these signs I was convinced something was going to happen. When I turned over, she massaged me for 5 mins before she came closer to my side. At this point I thought 'I'm going to try something here' (also a bit drunk) and I reached for her ass, and started having a feel. She didn't object, then turned to me and asked 'Do you want (points towards cock). I paid her and she took off the towel and gently grabbed my big cock in her small hands. I soon shot an impressive load (I was on the 30 day abstinence challenge so it felt incredible!

Ok, here's the funny part.

I come out in the main waiting area where I'm given some hot tea. I sit and have a chat and a laugh with the girl and also the other girl/ manager on duty. We're talking about other shops in the area, and also discuss which ones do extras. And then the manager says 'yeah, our shop do massage only!'. I'm like 'WTF?? Does she not know that this girl who is sitting right here, just gave me a HJ in the next room??'

Anyways, whatever happened I'm very happy about and have you to thank to encourage me that 'yes, strange things do happen!'

Also Hugh , you mentioned that some of the legit girls had given you a massage when you were FULLY NUDE and not covered by a towel?! How did this come about?? Did you request it or did you simply not have a towel when they came in? I'd love to do this! Id feel really turned on while being nude, and showing off a big boner!

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2016, 11:09 AM
Haha, very nice one, may be next time she points to your cock, you could try pointing to her mouth instead !!

corvus
09-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Haha, very nice one, may be next time she points to your cock, you could try pointing to her mouth instead !!

That's a great idea!

GoldfishMan
10-07-2016, 11:36 AM
I soon shot an impressive load (I was on the 30 day abstinence challenge so it felt incredible!

Maybe she saw you had blueballs so that's why she made an exception. Most MLs are very kind hearted you know! 😃
On how to spot an RNT, the number 1 sign is you are asked to strip down COMPLETELY at the start of the massage. Most legit places will just ask you to take your clothes off but they don't ask you to take your underpants off. They also usually give you massage "pants" to cover your naughty bits.
Which brings me to my other point. The best way to subtly ask for extras at a legit place is to take your underpants off and wear the massage pants, preferably on your second visit to the same ml (first visit, leave them on). Just a little mind game that can be fun if she takes the hook! 😃

aussiegaigin
10-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Often if I go to a new shop, or with a new girl, even if expecting r&t, I will leave my undies on just to see how long it will take her to ask for them to be removed (or they volunteer to do it).

Sometimes it is before I even get on the table, other times it might be when they start getting in the way.

Alan86
11-07-2016, 05:44 AM
Maybe she saw you had blueballs so that's why she made an exception. Most MLs are very kind hearted you know! ��
On how to spot an RNT, the number 1 sign is you are asked to strip down COMPLETELY at the start of the massage. Most legit places will just ask you to take your clothes off but they don't ask you to take your underpants off. They also usually give you massage "pants" to cover your naughty bits.
Which brings me to my other point. The best way to subtly ask for extras at a legit place is to take your underpants off and wear the massage pants, preferably on your second visit to the same ml (first visit, leave them on). Just a little mind game that can be fun if she takes the hook! ��

Lol, how I wish that legit MLs were 'kind enough ' to offer extras cause they knew you were in need! she couldn't see my blueballs cause I was wearing the towel when I turned over. (However the bulge would have looked huge which she could see!).

I agree with you, the biggest sign of an rnt is when you get into the room, and there's no 'modesty towel'.

Although, in terms of wording, most legits I visit will just say 'Take off your clothes', it's only some that will specify keeping your undies on - these are the ones that tend to lift your leg up while stretching it, and don't want a flash of your equipment!

Yes, it definitely is a fun game to play! You try a number of tactics until you win!

Alan86
11-07-2016, 06:31 AM
hahaha, glad to be of assistance my friend,

its good to know im not the only one that prefers the unknown punt over a sure thing by going to a proper RnT

i think theres nothing better than a normal massage turning into some hot and heavy action by an otherwise innocent looking ml in a legit looking shop, give me that thrill over visiting a RnT/full service shop anyday,

will her hands start to wonder under the towel? will she pull the towel away? will she oil up my ass and balls and start massaging there before asking do I want extras? or will it be a regular massage with no wondering hands? thats the type of punting i love

Also to answer your above question, i always go nude, even when im asked to keep my underwear on, i'll tell them 'oh sorry, im not wearing any, is that ok?'
when im getting undressed and lay on the bed, i'll purposely toss the towel away before the ml enters, which is a good hint, if she does put the towel on i'll give it a few minutes then say im quite hot is it ok to do the massage without the towel, if she tries to use a towel on me when im turning over i'll point to the towel and say 'its ok without the towel', some girls toss the towel away and continue on, others prefer to put the towel over my bits, i'll never be rude or pushy about it, i'll play it very relaxed, which usually works ok, although one shop i was in the ml kept the towel over me and moved it down slightly and give me a happy ending, i think she kept it there incase someone might open the door and walk in, which was good thinking on her part if her boss didnt allow part 2's in the shop

feel free to private message me the name of that shop you got lucky in, i might give it a punt!

Q

Hugh mate,

If you've been following my posts since the start of this year, you'll see that I've been writing about this 'thrill of the Unknown ' all year! It's my 'thing' this year that I've discovered!

I've been doing rnt for many years now (which I absolutely love) but this year, I stumbled across this 'trying a random new massage shop and seeing what happens ' phenomenon, and realised how awesome it was! It's a psychological thrill, more so than physical, but I just can't explain it! My heart beats fast when I'm in there, for the ultimate adrenaline ride!

The only negative is that you don't win too often - but that might be why it's so good in the first place? Also, you need to be doing this at least once a week, cause it takes a while to get a win. Thirdly, don't forget to have real rnts in the meantime cause if you don't win for a while, you'll end up frustrated.

I thought I was the only one into this, but glad to see I'm not the only one!

I will PM you the name of the shop, but I starting to feel that actually it's not about the shop, it's about the girl! Just give me a bit more time to sus out what's going on there. The manager said there's many new girls there, which sounds promising! A girl I've booked a couple of times is only 18 yo or so, and it's been sensual, but she's too young for me to try anything with.

I'm going to exchange tips and tactics to increase your odds of a win, with you, as I go along! Isn't this game better than Dungeons and Dragons??

Thanks a mill for the advice re fully nude massages. I would absolutely love to do this! I was thrown off the idea since once I tried the method of being no towel straight up, but the girl swore at me under her breath! (Lucky I was able to turn around her impression of me with some nice convo). Since then, I've never tried to ask, in case it offended her. Now, I'll try your method!

Keep you posted mate of my adventures! Don't forget to do likewise!

Nekman
11-07-2016, 09:01 AM
This is a really good topic and thread.

I have also been going to legit shops a lot lately and the strategy mentioned in this thread about underwear is interesting.

FootballFan
11-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Hugh mate,

If you've been following my posts since the start of this year, you'll see that I've been writing about this 'thrill of the Unknown ' all year! It's my 'thing' this year that I've discovered!

I've been doing rnt for many years now (which I absolutely love) but this year, I stumbled across this 'trying a random new massage shop and seeing what happens ' phenomenon, and realised how awesome it was! It's a psychological thrill, more so than physical, but I just can't explain it! My heart beats fast when I'm in there, for the ultimate adrenaline ride!

The only negative is that you don't win too often - but that might be why it's so good in the first place? Also, you need to be doing this at least once a week, cause it takes a while to get a win. Thirdly, don't forget to have real rnts in the meantime cause if you don't win for a while, you'll end up frustrated.

I thought I was the only one into this, but glad to see I'm not the only one!

I will PM you the name of the shop, but I starting to feel that actually it's not about the shop, it's about the girl! Just give me a bit more time to sus out what's going on there. The manager said there's many new girls there, which sounds promising! A girl I've booked a couple of times is only 18 yo or so, and it's been sensual, but she's too young for me to try anything with.

I'm going to exchange tips and tactics to increase your odds of a win, with you, as I go along! Isn't this game better than Dungeons and Dragons??

Thanks a mill for the advice re fully nude massages. I would absolutely love to do this! I was thrown off the idea since once I tried the method of being no towel straight up, but the girl swore at me under her breath! (Lucky I was able to turn around her impression of me with some nice convo). Since then, I've never tried to ask, in case it offended her. Now, I'll try your method!

Keep you posted mate of my adventures! Don't forget to do likewise!

Visiting Sydney and leaving Wednesday. Would love to know the name of the place and girl. Thanks

davies1520
27-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Place in Willoughby has sign indicating they have insurance rebates, the girls wear uniforms. Been there a few times and just about everything is on offer (girl defendant). All do nude rnt, one young girl provided full service (heard she went back to China). Never attempted to get a rebate (don't want my wife finding out).

If that's the place I'm think of, it's gold. There's at least a couple that offer full service but I avoid them. The place is a similar pricing scheme to silver fox - nude massage with bodyslide and hj included. Add 50 for sex and... Just go to 533 Willoughby 5mins down the road if you want sex. I let the ML do what they do best... Tickling and otherwise worshipping my tackle. But I have to avoid the ones that upsell cos I'm a sucker and can't say no, lol.

Edit: forgot to add my tip.
If you're not sure about hj or other extras, leave the tip visible on your pile of stuff on the chair/table.

They know what it means.

Nekman
28-07-2016, 08:04 AM
Edit: forgot to add my tip.
If you're not sure about hj or other extras, leave the tip visible on your pile of stuff on the chair/table.

They know what it means.

Does this really work??! Nice tip.

Alan86
28-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Does this really work??! Nice tip.

Thanks but I'm just worried they'll say 'Oh thanks for your tip! You are such a nice man!'. and walk off!

aek1921
28-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Thanks but I'm just worried they'll say 'Oh thanks for your tip! You are such a nice man!'. and walk off!

No no - this is my little strategy. If I am unsure, I leave a $50 note under my car keys on the bed side table next to the massage oil. That way they know your "hip".

Babycat
28-07-2016, 11:51 PM
No no - this is my little strategy. If I am unsure, I leave a $50 note under my car keys on the bed side table next to the massage oil. That way they know your "hip".
Yes, I have experienced before when one client left a $50 on the table but he just needed a very soft massage- like cat bath and that's it. Not even touched sensitive part. He said giving a soft massage is hard job, so I deserved a good tip. Such a nice guy.

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Yes, I have experienced before when one client left a $50 on the table but he just needed a very soft massage- like cat bath and that's it. Not even touched sensitive part. He said giving a soft massage is hard job, so I deserved a good tip. Such a nice guy.

Congratulations ! You are a Senior Green Baby now !

Alan86
29-07-2016, 08:30 AM

Haha I think that might have been aek, who was leaving it as a 'hint', which you didn't understand! Jk

Alan86
29-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Congratulations ! You are a Senior Green Baby now !

Yes, and it almost didn't happen thanks to you! You almost got her banned. Haha.

I don't think she is very interested in her 'status'/ no of posts, though.

garfield
29-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Haha I think that might have been aek, who was leaving it as a 'hint', which you didn't understand! Jk

Haha, there goes that theory.

caff3ry
29-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Yes, and it almost didn't happen thanks to you! You almost got her banned. Haha.

Wait hold up??? babycat was in danger of being banned???!!! For what and on what grounds!!??

Alan86
29-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Wait hold up??? babycat was in danger of being banned???!!! For what and on what grounds!!??

Im just teasing Ahlungor!

Recall he kept accusing her of being a fake user? She may have been banned because of this (I don't know how it works). Now, he's suddenly changed his mind.

I'm just stirring him up a bit lol. Nothing serious!

AHLUNGOR
29-07-2016, 09:43 AM

The only thing she didn't like is the Green colour.

aek1921
29-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Haha, there goes that theory.

Never happened to me. It is never offered as a tip, its just resting there on the table.

Its best to pay with a $100 note for part 1 that way they know the change is there for the part 2 option.

Babycat
29-07-2016, 01:20 PM
He kept his pants and also the towel cover his body all the time!!! I thought I'm not sexy enough to seduce him, :((

garfield
29-07-2016, 01:54 PM
He kept his pants and also the towel cover his body all the time!!! I thought I'm not sexy enough to seduce him, :((

Perhaps. Or maybe he wants to see if you will uncover that.

Alan86
29-07-2016, 03:32 PM
The only thing she didn't like is the Green colour.

And the word 'senior' I'm sure!

Alan86
29-07-2016, 03:36 PM

You ask some for extras, they are offended.

You don't ask some for extras, they are offended.

What's a guy to do??!!

Alan86
29-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Never happened to me. It is never offered as a tip, its just resting there on the table.

Its best to pay with a $100 note for part 1 that way they know the change is there for the part 2 option.

Ok, I'll give it a try aek.

But if it doesn't work, and she thinks it's a normal tip and goes off with it, you owe me a fifty!

Babycat
29-07-2016, 04:09 PM
So frustrated!
You ask some for extras, they are offended.

You don't ask some for extras, they are offended.

What's a guy to do??!!

garfield
29-07-2016, 05:35 PM
So frustrated!

And because of the frustration, some ML then gave it for free to the next punter in order to get that frustration out if their system!

Mr Bastard
04-08-2016, 08:46 PM
When I'm scouring businesses garbage bins for food, I know I am close to a RnT when their are more tissues than bruised apples.............

Guvnor
02-10-2016, 07:52 AM
I would suggest that the best indication that a shop is legit, is when they have curtains instead of walls and locking doors. This is just in my experiences. If I look up a shops website and check out the gallery, and the pictures show there are curtains dividing the rooms I just feel like its 100% legit and don't even bother going. I may be wrong, any brothers feel free to correct me.

gatsby
02-10-2016, 01:17 PM
they are easy to spot, especially the one in the city

Johnpaul
04-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Hugh mate,
A girl I've booked a couple of times is only 18 yo or so, and it's been sensual, but she's too young for me to try anything with.

Ohhh this sounds like my style, I like them young and sensual, care to share with me where I can find this lil honey?

MrGrumpy
05-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Title was "The secret signs for a RnT". Ended up with over a hundred signs.

j_highrolla
05-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Here you go, enjoy !

thats a great thread, thanks for share. gonna have a good read and take notes lol

GoldfishMan
05-02-2017, 11:02 PM
I would suggest that the best indication that a shop is legit, is when they have curtains instead of walls and locking doors. This is just in my experiences. If I look up a shops website and check out the gallery, and the pictures show there are curtains dividing the rooms I just feel like its 100% legit and don't even bother going. I may be wrong, any brothers feel free to correct me.
No this is incorrect. SL, Diva back in the day, Ashfield shops, Chatswood shops, SF, all of them had curtains instead of proper rooms at some point in time. There was one time I fucked a Chinese girl in an Ashfield shop, right there in the corner of the reception area with only a curtain covering the bed because all their "rooms" were being used. All the other punters and girls waiting in the reception area were just there!
Also street level vs upper floor shops is also incorrect. Plenty of street level shops are not legit.... SS, SL, St Leonards shops, Chatswood shops, Ashfield, the list goes on.
Personally the absolute best way to find out if a shop was legit or not, is the price list or menu of services. I'll let you figure that one out!

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2017, 08:57 AM
No this is incorrect. SL, Diva back in the day, Ashfield shops, Chatswood shops, SF, all of them had curtains instead of proper rooms at some point in time. There was one time I fucked a Chinese girl in an Ashfield shop, right there in the corner of the reception area with only a curtain covering the bed because all their "rooms" were being used. All the other punters and girls waiting in the reception area were just there!
Also street level vs upper floor shops is also incorrect. Plenty of street level shops are not legit.... SS, SL, St Leonards shops, Chatswood shops, Ashfield, the list goes on.
Personally the absolute best way to find out if a shop was legit or not, is the price list or menu of services. I'll let you figure that one out!

You made reference to SF, I suppose that's Silver Fox ? It was a new shop fully renovated from day one when Foxy started it in 2012, where did it ever have a curtained room ?

mj00
06-02-2017, 10:24 AM
I find the main criterion is "can you see into the windows from the street?". If you can't.... Well, there's a reason they don't want you to!

Crusader
06-02-2017, 09:03 PM

I could tell you two places, one in Burwood and one in Croydon that advertise (and remind you that) they are legit and therapeutic only. They also have the curtains the whole way round the room. My third visit to the one in Burwood and the very first visit to the one in Croydon came up trumps ...

The one in Burwood was batshit crazy. I had a young cauc girl sitting next to me in the waiting area. We both got called up by the masseuses at the same time and went in to adjacent rooms. I didn't care that the girl had seen me because my experiences before and the adverts on the net, gave no indication of tuggery. Well ............................ half way into my hour, the masseuse grabs my cock and says quite loud .. "how about special service?" ... saying "umm no thanks" even louder, but nodding "yes" at the same time and pointing to the next booth ... it was one of the most thrilling experiences ever. Actually left the joint the same time as the girl in the next booth. She asked what that "special service" was all about, the first thing that came to mind was total and utter bullshit .. I said, "she asked as if I was expecting it and she wanted to make sure I was clear that it wont happen". I ended that chat with "this will be a funny story to tell my wife" ...

I've been there a couple of times since, got uber lucky with a thai girl and her very first massage. Took my noob virginity that one. There is also a fkn sexy (imho) Taiwanese girl, with the girl next door appeal. I was not able to get her over the line as she claims she doesn't do that. However, on another visit, I saw her come out with some jizz filled tissues and she walked past and noticed me waiting. "looks like you had fun" I said with a smile ... She laughed and said "youre up next sexy" ... I thought, "I don't think so" and booked another little pocket rocket.

Like some of you guys, I love the suspense, thrill and game of trying to get more than expected from legit places. Expensive habit and often doesn't work out in your favour, but when it does .. its fkn magic ...

aussiegaigin
06-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Yes I forgot to add that to my list of tips, always flash the cash, if your paying the ml upfront let her see there's enough cash in your wallet for other tasks lol

Q

A legit shop will usually ask you to pay at the counter before you go in. At rnt, you more likely discuss time and payment with the girl, although she will take the money before she starts.

AHLUNGOR
06-02-2017, 10:04 PM
A legit shop will usually ask you to pay at the counter before you go in. At rnt, you more likely discuss time and payment with the girl, although she will take the money before she starts.

Sorry mate, of all the legit shops I have been to, always paid at the end, many of them it's when they run your healthy care card through the POS and then tell you how much gap you have to pay !

mj00
07-02-2017, 11:50 AM
I would suggest that the best indication that a shop is legit, is when they have curtains instead of walls and locking doors.

I did go to one in Crows Nest once which only had curtains, but Part 2 was definitely on offer. Had to be very quiet....

Guvnor
25-02-2017, 06:31 AM
I could tell you two places, one in Burwood and one in Croydon that advertise (and remind you that) they are legit and therapeutic only. They also have the curtains the whole way round the room. My third visit to the one in Burwood and the very first visit to the one in Croydon came up trumps ...

The one in Burwood was batshit crazy. I had a young cauc girl sitting next to me in the waiting area. We both got called up by the masseuses at the same time and went in to adjacent rooms. I didn't care that the girl had seen me because my experiences before and the adverts on the net, gave no indication of tuggery. Well ............................ half way into my hour, the masseuse grabs my cock and says quite loud .. "how about special service?" ... saying "umm no thanks" even louder, but nodding "yes" at the same time and pointing to the next booth ... it was one of the most thrilling experiences ever. Actually left the joint the same time as the girl in the next booth. She asked what that "special service" was all about, the first thing that came to mind was total and utter bullshit .. I said, "she asked as if I was expecting it and she wanted to make sure I was clear that it wont happen". I ended that chat with "this will be a funny story to tell my wife" ...

I've been there a couple of times since, got uber lucky with a thai girl and her very first massage. Took my noob virginity that one. There is also a fkn sexy (imho) Taiwanese girl, with the girl next door appeal. I was not able to get her over the line as she claims she doesn't do that. However, on another visit, I saw her come out with some jizz filled tissues and she walked past and noticed me waiting. "looks like you had fun" I said with a smile ... She laughed and said "youre up next sexy" ... I thought, "I don't think so" and booked another little pocket rocket.

Like some of you guys, I love the suspense, thrill and game of trying to get more than expected from legit places. Expensive habit and often doesn't work out in your favour, but when it does .. its fkn magic ...
Thanks bro, happy to hear that you had some success. Might have to adjust my thoughts on places with curtains.

az1za
28-02-2017, 12:44 PM
Health fund rebates sign - usually means bad news (but not always)

Box of tissues in the room - often an indication that tuggery may be on offer

Guvnor
28-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Bro's Alan and Hugh,I have enjoyed reading your contributions on this thread.I also love the thrill of the unknown and whether a legit massage will take a twist. The last 5 legits I've had have not yielded any results for me. Any updates for you guys?

Alan86
18-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Bro's Alan and Hugh,I have enjoyed reading your contributions on this thread.I also love the thrill of the unknown and whether a legit massage will take a twist. The last 5 legits I've had have not yielded any results for me. Any updates for you guys?

Guvnor, im really glad you are another one of us who enjoys this game!

The thing is that you must enjoy legits anyway, because the success rate is not too high (I'd say 1 in 5-10). I usually like to have a legit (half hour usually) each week , and keep trying different shops, or sometimes the same shop till something happens.

One disclaimer Is that that I now think you shouldn't really try anything yourself, just wait to be asked. You don't want to offend anyone, so I don't start anything myself anymore. Here's a few stories to bring you up to speed on some of my adventures since I last reoprted.

1) A legit girl gave me a massage that was so sexy, she just kept concentrating on my thigh and groin area sensuously and (noticing my erection), kept smiling to herself. Oh, it was so hot! I swear it was sexier than most HJs! I then began to caress her hands, arms etc. She then ended the massage with some typical 'chops' on my body, including a cheeky chop right on my rock hard member!

2) A stunningly gorgeous Thai girl at a legit came in while I was still changing and saw my naked to begin with (it may be a sign if they don't bother to knock). I felt bad about it as it was accident. Then in the massage, I turned over and looked at her, and told her how beautiful she was. She blushed and I took her hand in mine. She then offered me extras. It was fantastic!

3) A cute legit girl I would flirt and joke around with. One day I smacked her on the bottom, and it went from there. She
then offered extras (this was actually the third time with this girl when I was offered)

4) Had a massage at a shopping centre (yes, those little ones with the curtains), where I don't know how all this happened but the lady gave me a very loving rnt style massage. She then rested my hand upon her legs. I then began to caress her legs, and play around with her bottom! She actually enjoyed this alot and told me to come back soon (she must have worked in rnt before) . NOTE - I actually regret this now because even though she enjoyed it , I shouldn't have taken the initiative on my own, especially in case it didn't work out.

So there's a few updates, but the thing is that now I have decided to not take any self initiative during s legit . If I'm offered, I'm offered. I don't want to offend the girl, especially after all the effort that legit girls go through to massage you.

Peter69
18-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Holy hell!! Really want to do this, very true, it's a mad buzz tempting fate & taking a chance in the hope that the ML will know what's on your mind then go in for the kill, I just don't know any joints around the St George/ Sutherland area that I should try, any ideas lads?? Or hints??

Guvnor
18-03-2017, 04:58 PM
So there's a few updates, but the thing is that now I have decided to not take any self initiative during s legit . If I'm offered, I'm offered. I don't want to offend the girl, especially after all the effort that legit girls go through to massage you.

Great to see you back Alan, I have been wondering where you were. Mate, I am just like you regarding taking the initiative. I never do anything to embarrass or offend the girl and act like a gentleman the entire time, happy for them to take it to another level. Oh, and by the way I do enjoy the legits, I've probably had many more of those over the years than rnt's.

doyouseewhatisee
22-03-2017, 05:14 AM
numbers .. you cant go past or not spot them with out the neon lit open sign and street numbers , it is a universal sign