PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca, all natural 38 E Cups, new service Queen in Concord Massage

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Person's Name : Rebecca

Establishment : Concord Massage

Date of Visit : 13 May 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 14 Burwood Road, Concord 02-8540-6871, 0420-456-188

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm daily

Rates : $40/30 min, $50/45 min, $60/60 min, usual $20, $50 tips apply

Size/shape : medium build lady, may be a size 8/10, not a slim type, brownish very long hair which forms part of the tease, a touch of belly but more than compensated by a big big pair of 38 E Cups!

Nationality or Ethnicity : mainland Chinese, Shanghai may be, worked many years in Japan though.

Services Provided : only 15 min from my 45 min session, rest was all body to body and play, I like her style. Spanish all the way.

Got a message from my friend Jessica that she is now working as Receptionist in this shop, her friend bought it recently and would like to see me in the shop and give them some advices. When I looked at the address of Burwood Road Concord I said this is too far for me !

Jessica told me the facilities in the shop is quite good, all has shower inside the rooms, 4 rooms with 3 girls rostered on daily and they have a very busty girl and she is so my type - yes, Jessica used to be one of my favourite girl and had retired for a while, as a respect of her private I won't tell who she was - but if you are regulars in most of the CBD shops then you probably know her. So she know what kind of girls I like:

我是做 reception来的 现在不做工了, 这个double E cup是 natural的噢 超级棒 而且按摩很好 所以推荐给你啦 !

Meaning: I am only doing Reception now, I don't work any more, this girl has double E Cups and it's all natural, super services and very good in massage, so I recommend to you !!

So I rang yesterday to book Rebecca for today and when I get to the shop, my friend Jessica is there with the shop owner Andy who is actually her cousin, so when I pushed a bit further, Jessica is also a partner, so she is now a real mamasan shop owner............lol

Jessica quickly show me around the shop, total of 4 rooms, 1 downstair and 3 upstairs, looking at the room set up, pretty sure it was a FS shop in it's previous life, and only one room has a basin and no shower, so if any brother is shower must, don't take this room ok !

I ended up in a room with a horizontal wall mirror, for obvious reasons.

After a bit more chit chat about the shop and their customers and girls and all that and Rebecca arrives. She is medium build, may be a size 8/10, wearing a short black dress, very low cut and showing so much full cleavage I almost have an instant hard on. very long brownish hair, I think Rebecca is quite attractive, has a bit of classy look too, Jessica told me she is late 20's, could be, I think she is more likely an early 30's.

Have a peek on the price list on the table, standard $40/$50/$60, with that kind of body, I think I need at 45 min to full explore all of her dangerous curves. So I paid her the $100 with tips up front.

Didn't think I need a shower so got undressed and lay on the table.

Rebecca asked if I like some massage first - probably other clients have been skipping the part 1 and I won't blame them, really hard to concentrate on anything else when a big pair of E Cups is so dominantly in your face. But for me, I think a little bit of massage will do well to break the ice and give us sometimes to get to know each other.

Rebecca didn't ask me if I like strong or soft, and started giving me some medium strength, not bad, and while she is doing my back, I found out a bit more about the lady, only been in Sydney for a few months, originally from China, I was guessing Shanghai, and can speak some Cantonese......haha, apart from Concord, she works in beauty shops in other days, never worked in other massage shops in Sydney, but, that's a big BUT, she has worked in Japan for a few years which explains right on queue what she is up to next:

It's only 15 min but her hands are getting naughty and started to ticklish my butt, then she started bowling hot air to my ears and uses her tongue to lick my ears which is wet and sensual. while she was that close to my head, she said: I give you some body to body now OK ?

Absolutely, so Rebecca stripped off and reveal her match lingerie, of course, the bra is not nearly big enough to contain her big tits. I tried to get my hands on them straight away but Rebecca asked me to be patient, there are plenty of time, she said, don't move, enjoy the body to body.

She doesn't use any oil which is different from a lot of other MLs, but Rebecca is very skillful and she actually slides lightly on top of me, and no oil is OK and she is also using her long hairs a lot, they are really sensual. She came back up to my head and gave me more blowing and licking of my ears, she licks and kisses all over my back and down to my butt. very nice in deed, now I understand why she doesn't use oil, pretty sure she won't like to lick an oily back !! and watching her naked white body on top of me from the horizontal wall mirror, excellent !!

Now it's time to turn over, and I got up to have a drink of the warm water Jessica gave me before, I sat on the edge of the table facing the mirror and I asked Rebecca to come over and told her I want to examine her breasts, she laughed and said, they are all real, I know, I just want to check them myself and play.

And play tits I did !! I did all the Ahlungor usual tits plays routines on them and Rebecca started twisting and rubbing her butt on to my cock and got me rock hard. You must like to play with big breasts, I said you bet, so you like me to use breasts to massage, I said yes please.

So I lay back down on to the table, and Rebecca applied some oil on my cock and she bends down and uses the tips of her big breasts to slide all over my lower body and legs and of course, keep going back to my balls and cock. She then comes up to the table and place my cock between her tits - very expertly I must say, she has done this many times before I can tell. and when Rebecca put my cock between her tits and she used her hands to push the tits together, little Ah just completely disappeared inside.

I joked, I am too small, your ball ball is too big, looks like you have swallowed it !! she laughed and said, no you are not small, but many bigger cocks will all disappear when I put them inside.................lol

Then Rebecca asked how I would like to cum, I said what are the choices, she said, she can use her hands, she can put in between her thighs, and looks like I love to cum between her tits but which positions?

I said how many position can you do ?

1. She on top, she lean forward and support her upper body, I reach up and fuck her tits.
2. She on top, but sat on the table, I spread my legs and rest them over her, then she can use her hands to push the breasts together and I can just move up and down.
3. She lay on the table face up, she holds her breasts together, me on top and I slide the cock between her tits and fuck.
4. She on the side of the table, facing me, I stand and slide cock into her cleavage which is created by her pushing her tits together, she told me that's a popular position by many clients.

Well, I took option one, as that was my preferred position to fuck tits and I did. this time, the entire Spanish session I was totally disappeared inside her cleavage, didn't even get to stick my little head out for some air and when I shot, it was again totally unseen as it was all inside the love valley, only when I let go of her 38 E Cups that I saw my white cum all over her tits.

mission accomplished and very very happy.

I was actually quite tired, as I had tried all the above 4 positions before entering the home straight on option 1, I was spent, so I couldn't get up to shower first - not sure if Rebecca will shower with me, pretty sure she would as she is trying very hard to please, pretty sure if I would have wanted a BJ or something, I would have got it too, may be next time,

Rebecca came out from the shower, keep the hot water running and tell me my turn. I went inside and water pressure and temperature all spot on and Rebecca pointed to a small bottom of body wash and said, that's is my private bottle and you can use it. There is a big bottle of shop's bottle of body wash on the shower floor too, but if the lady is offering for me to use hers, why not, and it was very smooth !! and not strong in perfume too.

When I came out of the shower, Rebecca was holding up a fresh towel to greet me and offered to dry my back, excellent services, it's all little thing but it all shows that she is service oriented.

Say good bye to Jessica down stairs and Rebecca gave me a kiss and a big hug before she heading to another room for her next booking, I think this lady shall be very popular in no times. Top service, highly recommended.

But damn, for me, Concord is simply too far and not a shop I could visit regularly. If only I can see Rebecca in one of the CBD shop.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2016, 12:51 PM
I repost this review on Rebecca under the new heading of the shop: 14 Concord Massage. I spent time and efforts to write a proper review for all to share, it deserves to be viewed as a review rather than getting buried in a battlefield.

I have named a few Service Queen in the past but no one has the attitude like Rebecca, if you can read Chinese, you will love this lady:

One more very special quote from lovely Rebecca : specifically for all the Chinese brothers :

女人嗎,就是要知道怎麼樣去侍候男人,才能讓男人舒服,開心,快樂!

As a woman , you must know how to service your man, to make him feel good, happy and satisfied !!

I was speechless when Rebecca looked into my eyes and said that to me !

You like ???

:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Rebecca (CN) 26, No.1 girl, double E,white skin,sexy body,6 years working experience in Japan,excellent massage and Japanese service!

So, Rebecca is now your no. 1 girl, I knew about her working in Japan, didn't know it was 6 years long - that explains why I was feeling like I was doing a Japanese AV with her last time..............haha :slobber::slobber::slobber:

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Just saw the new roster for the shop and I like this bit very much, I have to share it - I think young papasan Andy is doing a wonderful job...........haha

roster for Wednesday( 1/Jun)

Today we have a TOTALLY NEW stand-by troops. All NEW masseuses are discreetly selected by new mamasan Jessica.

Rose (Thai),19,very sexy and young body,baby face,excellent massage.

Candy, 22, DD, hot, hot,hot, no more heater needed when staying with her.

Stephanie, busty, cc, special massage skills.

Double is available, pls booking at least ONE HOUR in advance.

Oh, and this bit too from another day:

今天的AmY是泰国快来体验 按摩技术一流

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 11:56 AM
OK, just routinely checking the shop roster and I saw this !!

Rebecca (cn/jp), EE, A girl just need to try her out with your own body, AR IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE ENOUGH to tell how terrific she is , and she could be. :smile::smile:

I don't know who posted this, Andy or Jessica ?? they are hurting me feelings man !! first time I have been told that my AR is Not Comprehensive enough! you are kidding right, you really want me to reveal everything Rebecca did to me in the open forum??

I hope you two and Rebecca have some understanding between you guys. :question::anger:

Anyway, may be next time I have an opportunity to have a second shot at Rebecca - she will give me more pleasant surprises too .................haha :slobber::slobber::slobber:

BTW, 2 June is Thursday and Not Friday !!:cool2:

yybutchershop
03-06-2016, 05:27 PM
OK, just routinely checking the shop roster and I saw this !!

Rebecca (cn/jp), EE, A girl just need to try her out with your own body, AR IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE ENOUGH to tell how terrific she is , and she could be. :smile::smile:

I don't know who posted this, Andy or Jessica ?? they are hurting me feelings man !! first time I have been told that my AR is Not Comprehensive enough! you are kidding right, you really want me to reveal everything Rebecca did to me in the open forum??

I hope you two and Rebecca have some understanding between you guys. :question::anger:

Anyway, may be next time I have an opportunity to have a second shot at Rebecca - she will give me more pleasant surprises too .................haha :slobber::slobber::slobber:

BTW, 2 June is Thursday and Not Friday !!:cool2:

sorry brother AHLUNGOR, your AR are the best and thank you seeing Rebecca and thank you not posting everything !!

please come back again we have new girls with large breasts, girls you like.

thank you

yybutchershop
08-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Our signature masseuse Rebecca is ready again for tomorrow. A girl contains passion, skills, attitude, service, sexiness. Just pick up your phone before it's too late:cool2::cool2:

yybutchershop
09-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Great Rebecca is here today. Just come to experience what " greatness" is. :love::cool2::cool2:

Also there is slender exotic looking Jennifer. And, little demo Lisa.

yybutchershop
09-06-2016, 01:43 PM
roster for thursday(9/Jun)

Rebecca (cn/jp), EE, A girl just need to try her out with your own body to tell how terrific she is , top, top, top. Booking is highly recommended.

jennifer (thai), slender and leggy, gorgeous girl, excellent thai massage skills. not just that, her attitude, passion, enthusiasm can just totally warm your heart.

lisa (cn), cute and naughty, size 4, sensational massage skill, relax from your head to toes.

New exciting special service: professional prostate massage by very experienced massage master, sexy MILF with real D cups and size 6, special price at $120/60 min include nude body to body and happy ending, you will cum like you have never cum before. advance booking only, please call shop to book.

男性保健恩物,前列腺按摩快感,與別不同!由大師級經驗技師主理,須預約!

Also our bombshell promotion: 4 hands massage only $60 for 30 mins to See our great girls at once. Booking in advance is required.

Cracker38
10-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Tried Rebecca today, and I can only say I found it to be an average experience. The massage was very light and part 2 didn't really do much for me.
I asked if she did body slide early into her massage and she said ok and stripped off. I generally think of a body slide happening with the use of oil so she actually slides. Just rubbing her dry body against mine doesn't really feel that good.

Can't see myself returning, I would much prefer seeing June at Thairapeutic, Candy or Linda at VIP, Mimi in Burwood or the pair of milfs at QVB.

lipengr
10-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Wow all the bad post has been delete nice job to cover it up now i can see why this guy makes an ar with an bullshit story

Sam88
11-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Wow all the bad post has been delete nice job to cover it up now i can see why this guy makes an ar with an bullshit story

its still there dude

Sam88
11-06-2016, 01:24 AM
Tried Rebecca today, and I can only say I found it to be an average experience. The massage was very light and part 2 didn't really do much for me.
I asked if she did body slide early into her massage and she said ok and stripped off. I generally think of a body slide happening with the use of oil so she actually slides. Just rubbing her dry body against mine doesn't really feel that good.

Can't see myself returning, I would much prefer seeing June at Thairapeutic, Candy or Linda at VIP, Mimi in Burwood or the pair of milfs at QVB.

body slide without oil!?!?!?

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2016, 01:38 AM
body slide without oil!?!?!?.

Yeap, no oil body slides - as it was clearly mentioned in my AR, you can do it skilfully and still very enjoyable.

@@@@@@@
She doesn't use any oil which is different from a lot of other MLs, but Rebecca is very skillful and she actually slides lightly on top of me, and no oil is OK and she is also using her long hairs a lot, they are really sensual. She came back up to my head and gave me more blowing and licking of my ears, she licks and kisses all over my back and down to my butt. very nice in deed, now I understand why she doesn't use oil, pretty sure she won't like to lick an oily back !! and watching her naked white body on top of me from the horizontal wall mirror, excellent !!
@@@@@@@@@

horses for courses I suppose, some MLs do b2b with lots of oil like the legendary Mimi, some use plenty of lotion a la master Candy , which seems to be right up brother Cracker38's alley, and he even likes the two milfs at QVB , what can I say, we both like the same girls - well most of them anyway! It's a pity he didn't click with Rebecca but he likes Linda - so I could see his taste is fairly similar to mine........lol, I wonder if he read all my posts on Mimi, Candy, Linda, Nicole and Vicky.........?? haha

Sam88
11-06-2016, 02:15 AM
interesting! worth a try ! i never had a body slide done without oil/lotion, so who knows it might be more sensual :miao:

just a shame its so far, never convenient to drop by!

wachumba
11-06-2016, 02:24 AM

He started a new AR so people wouldn't see the bad posts in the othe thread. It's still here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58579-Rebecca-14-Burwood-Road-Concord-02-8540-6871-0420-456-188

Cracker38
11-06-2016, 09:32 PM
Yes, have checked out your posts, that's why I thought I would try Rebecca. But didn't do it for me. And I must stress that what I said is my opinion only, other people can find her service completely erotic and it's exactly what they are looking for.
It just didn't do anything for me, maybe because I had seen June earlier in the week and she does a great oily bodyslide

datenziday
12-06-2016, 07:25 AM
Is there any ML that does lots of prostate massage and good oil massage like Mimi at this shop? Tried out mimi based on your recommendation on a whim and she quickly became my favourite, thought I should try this or QVB next.

Sam88
12-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Closest would be Candy at VIP mate imo. Maybe the other bros would know of the others. I liked Mimi too, shame she's not replying much these days. Wonder anyone else had any luck?

yybutchershop
14-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Is there any ML that does lots of prostate massage and good oil massage like Mimi at this shop? Tried out mimi based on your recommendation on a whim and she quickly became my favourite, thought I should try this or QVB next.

Hi datenziday,

If you like Mimi, you shold try Coco, our prostate massage special:

New exciting special service: professional prostate massage by very experienced massage master, sexy MILF with real D cups and size 6, special price at $120/60 min include nude body to body and happy ending, you will cum like you have never cum before. advance booking only, please call shop to book.

Irene638
14-06-2016, 04:19 PM
I have tried a Ml called Lisa on Thursday and this my short review.

Lisa has a smooth snow white skin with a nice fresh pair of B cup pears with an ok looking face. She gave me a passable relaxing massage.
Part 2 is quite nice and slow finish (50 fully nude plus $20 if you like to taste these pears. I know it is other ml would include all that in $50, but I would not argue about that when you are the heat of the moment). After all it is quite a nice session, but the only down side is that she finished the 1 hour session in 45 minutes which I am very quite annoy with.

Management, please make sure your ml give your client/customer what they are paid for.

cheers.

yybutchershop
14-06-2016, 05:47 PM
I have tried a Ml called Lisa on Thursday and this my short review.

Lisa has a smooth snow white skin with a nice fresh pair of B cup pears with an ok looking face. She gave me a passable relaxing massage.
Part 2 is quite nice and slow finish (50 fully nude plus $20 if you like to taste these pears. I know it is other ml would include all that in $50, but I would not argue about that when you are the heat of the moment). After all it is quite a nice session, but the only down side is that she finished the 1 hour session in 45 minutes which I am very quite annoy with.

Management, please make sure your ml give your client/customer what they are paid for.

cheers.

Hello Irene638

thank you to you for seeing Lisa, we are so sorry you finish early we will speak to all girls make sure always give customers full time, it will no happen again, I also send you PM, we want give you 30 min free massage next time, please send PM when you like to come back.

thank you for your review

Jessica

Irene638
15-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Thank you for getting back to me. I will definitely come back to your shop again

Cheers.

Irene638
15-06-2016, 10:55 AM
So what's the point of paying extra $20 on top of the extra $50 if she's going to rip you off by 15 minutes?

True, But when we (punter) were in that kind of mood we don't use our bigger head to think, we use our little head to make the decision.

Cheeers

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 11:42 AM
So what's the point of paying extra $20 on top of the extra $50 if she's going to rip you off by 15 minutes?

Perhaps he paid before the start of part 2? In which case, he wouldn't have known it would finish 15 minutes shorter.

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Well the shop replied fairly and offered him a free session.
Makes you wonder how many ripped off punters took it on the chin without complaint.

I have taken it on the chin before. Sometimes, it is not the fault of the shop, just the girls wanting to finish early because they are keen to service another customer. But ironically, the receptionist at this Concord shop took my massage girl away 5 minutes short before due time! No mamasans or receptionists have ever done that to me! Oh well, life goes on.

Irene638
15-06-2016, 02:52 PM
I did not complaint to get a freebie, I only want to point out the fact and give the management a chance to fix the problem and they did. so good on them to offer me a 30mins free which I will take.

Cheers

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Anyone had any sessions with the Thai girls here. If yes, what were they like? What was the dollar damage?

hillybilly
15-06-2016, 04:37 PM
This Rebecca sounds interesting :D

What does this usual $20/$50 tip even mean? What do you get for $20 and what more do you get for $50? What about $100?

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2016, 05:47 PM
This Rebecca sounds interesting :D

What does this usual $20/$50 tip even mean? What do you get for $20 and what more do you get for $50? What about $100?

Well, as a foundation member with over 1,000+ posts, I would expect you to know what RnT and the various tips are all about, but just for the records: $20 tip in a RnT shop will usually get you a hand job with clothes on while $50 should deliver a nude HJ. $100 tip will get you BJ/FS in some shops but those intels are either Gold or so common that it's not worth posting. YMMV of course.

I remember you posted this lines in Iris's thread:

So much hype around this girl!

You guys, mostly lungor, have got me curious....surely she can't be that good!

Not sure if you eventually have sampled Iris, I wish you had !!

And now that Iris has retired early, so many brothers have missed out or regretted that they missed out.

When I see a good thing, I always shared, you either believe or regret later, it's that simple. But only you would know what you like, if you don't like busty girl (all natural ones of course), then you are wasting your time reading my threads. But for all those breasts lovers fans and true believers, you can all thank me later.

Happy punting and Spanish forever .................haha :miao:

Cheers

hillybilly
15-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Well, as a foundation member with over 1,000+ posts, I would expect you to know what RnT and the various tips are all about, but just for the records: $20 tip in a RnT shop will usually get you a hand job with clothes on while $50 should deliver a nude HJ. $100 tip will get you BJ/FS in some shops but those intels are either Gold or so common that it's not worth posting. YMMV of course.

I remember you posted this lines in Iris's thread:

Not sure if you eventually have sampled Iris, I wish you had !!

And now that Iris has retired early, so many brothers have missed out or regretted that they missed out.

When I see a good thing, I always shared, you either believe or regret later, it's that simple. But only you would know what you like, if you don't like busty girl (all natural ones of course), then you are wasting your time reading my threads. But for all those breasts lovers fans and true believers, you can all thank me later.

Happy punting and Spanish forever .................haha :miao:

Cheers

Fair call.

I hardly ever go to the Chinese shops but when I do I just pay upfront so pardon my unfamiliarity with the breakdown on prices.

No, sadly I never got to sample the delights of Iris being out of the country for months on end.

It's hard for me to keep track of these girls because they disappear so quickly and I'm out of town so often. I see them a couple of times and then 3 months later when I'm back in Sydney they're gone.....

I love the big balls as much as you do but not to extent where I can overlook face, legs and butt

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2016, 06:27 PM
Fair call.

I hardly ever go to the Chinese shops but when I do I just pay upfront so pardon my unfamiliarity with the breakdown on prices.

No, sadly I never got to sample the delights of Iris being out of the country for months on end.

It's hard for me to keep track of these girls because they disappear so quickly and I'm out of town so often. I see them a couple of times and then 3 months later when I'm back in Sydney they're gone.....

I love the big balls as much as you do but not to extent where I can overlook face, legs and butt

Pity, Iris was one of a kind! So young, so sweet and so pretty, and oh so BIG !!

Now currently my top two busty MLs are Rebecca at Concord and Linda at VIP, both milfs though so if you don't like 30 something then they may not be that appealing ! They are better off for the meat lovers and Spanish students ........haha

Cheers

yybutchershop
15-06-2016, 08:38 PM
I have taken it on the chin before. Sometimes, it is not the fault of the shop, just the girls wanting to finish early because they are keen to service another customer. But ironically, the receptionist at this Concord shop took my massage girl away 5 minutes short before due time! No mamasans or receptionists have ever done that to me! Oh well, life goes on.

Dear mr tallyho, we are very appreciated you spent your valuable time with us, also very sorry you did not have 100% satisfaction due to our reception part of service. Thankfully you spent your valuable time again to point out our problems. Even it is just a 5mins, which still means we have a lot to improve. We would like to make up for it if there is chance.thanks again.

aek1921
16-06-2016, 12:01 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sam88
16-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Thanks mate ;)

TallyHo
16-06-2016, 01:48 AM
Dear mr tallyho, we are very appreciated you spent your valuable time with us, also very sorry you did not have 100% satisfaction due to our reception part of service. Thankfully you spent your valuable time again to point out our problems. Even it is just a 5mins, which still means we have a lot to improve. We would like to make up for it if there is chance.thanks again.

No need to make up for it. But thank you.

It is a nice shop and will likely visit again.

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Pity, Iris was one of a kind! So young, so sweet and so pretty, and oh so BIG !!

Now currently my top two busty MLs are Rebecca at Concord and Linda at VIP, both milfs though so if you don't like 30 something then they may not be that appealing ! They are better off for the meat lovers and Spanish students ........haha

Cheers

Thanks for the tits...I mean tips lol

Concord is too far for me to travel cos I live in the city and Midas is as far as I'll go lol...30 something is too old for me generally speaking but I suppose if maintenance is done well they can still pass off as a high 20s

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the tits...I mean tips lol

Concord is too far for me to travel cos I live in the city and Midas is as far as I'll go lol...30 something is too old for me generally speaking but I suppose if maintenance is done well they can still pass off as a high 20s

Horses for courses mate, keep searching for your under 30 hot young babes and I wish you well, I am always older than most of the MLs I have ever seen, if MILFs are fine by me...............lol

And I did mentioned in my OP that Rebecca is early 30's so people shouldn't have any misunderstanding that she is a young girl !! BTW, girls too young probably won't be able to radiate the kind of lust and sexiness that Rebecca is so full of.

And all those skills, experiences and willingness in pleasing her man .

Cheers

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Horses for courses mate, keep searching for your under 30 hot young babes and I wish you well,

Cheers

so you are now talking about hot young babes or Hot young busty ones?

Don't confuse the two....they aren't mutually exclusive but young busty babes are easier to find then YOUNG and BUSTY..

AHLUNGOR
16-06-2016, 05:41 PM
so you are now talking about hot young babes or Hot young busty ones?

Don't confuse the two....they aren't mutually exclusive but young busty babes are easier to find then YOUNG and BUSTY..

YOUNG and BUSTY = Rebecca - 10 years ago !! and now Classy and matured and BUSTY !

And for what it is worth - Jessica too - also 10 years ago...............haha :slobber::slobber::slobber:

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Well there you go.....hot young babes have been found.....hot young and busty like iris (judging by your reviews) are The allusive ones

Irene638
17-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Hi All,

I have just came back from heaven, after taking the half hour free offer from Jessica, So I pay $30 for an hour with Rebecca.
This lady has some serious skill and her level of service is one of the best that I have in RnT shop for a long time. She would go out of her way to please you,
nothing is too much for her as long as you happy. She is not pretty or young but her Melons will make up for all that if you are tits lover, if you like young and slim then forget about her.

I agreed with the management that you need to experience yourself what service she provides because as we all try to be very careful of what to write in this forum.

Finally, thank you Bro Ahlungor for recommence this lady as she is one of her kind and hard to find.

Cheers

hillybilly
17-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Another great review of Rebecca............

I'm missing out and need to travel out West lol

yybutchershop
20-06-2016, 11:14 AM
Hi All,

I have just came back from heaven, after taking the half hour free offer from Jessica, So I pay $30 for an hour with Rebecca.
This lady has some serious skill and her level of service is one of the best that I have in RnT shop for a long time. She would go out of her way to please you,
nothing is too much for her as long as you happy. She is not pretty or young but her Melons will make up for all that if you are tits lover, if you like young and slim then forget about her.

I agreed with the management that you need to experience yourself what service she provides because as we all try to be very careful of what to write in this forum.

Finally, thank you Bro Ahlungor for recommence this lady as she is one of her kind and hard to find.

Cheers

Dear Irene638

thank you for come back to see Rebecca, please come again soon

Jessica

yybutchershop
23-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Roster(Thursday 23/June)

Our top top top girl Rebecca is off today,will be back tomorrow.just pick up phone to make book before it's too late!

Jennifer: 23 ,Thai,new star,slender body,exotic and stunning looking. Decent massage skills.

Lisa: 23 ,CN,our little sweet demo,excellent skills,

Showers in the rooms.

Dan224
23-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Roster(Thursday 23/June)

Our top top top girl Rebecca is off today,will be back tomorrow.just pick up phone to make book before it's too late!

Jennifer: 23 ,Thai,new star,slender body,exotic and stunning looking. Decent massage skills.

Lisa: 23 ,CN,our little sweet demo,excellent skills,

Manager Jessica will also cameos today ~ professional relaxing massage ,sensational Korean style b2b and magical hands. Booking only.$130/hr.

Showers in the rooms.

Is there a more discreet entrance than the one on Burwood Road? You never know who is in the cars in the long queue at the traffic light. I live in the neighborhood.

The $130/hr is what it would cost me for the services mentioned with any girls in the shop or it varies from girl to girl?

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Is there a more discreet entrance than the one on Burwood Road? You never know who is in the cars in the long queue at the traffic light. I live in the neighborhood.

The $130/hr is what it would cost me for the services mentioned with any girls in the shop or it varies from girl to girl?

Hi Brother Dan,

Not sure if there is a back entrance, either Andy or Jessica will have to answer that.

In regards to the price, I think the $130/hr is only for Jessica and it is all inclusive, you get the massage, body to body and happy ending.

other girls will be based on the massage fees of $40/$50/$60 for 30/45/60 min plus tips

Jessica is a very special lady, very experienced and passionate about giving top services and making all her customers happy. One of the very few ladies who had learnt all my best tricks! Highly recommended.

Cheers

:smile:

Dan224
23-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Hi Brother Dan,

Not sure if there is a back entrance, either Andy or Jessica will have to answer that.

In regards to the price, I think the $130/hr is only for Jessica and it is all inclusive, you get the massage, body to body and happy ending.

other girls will be based on the massage fees of $40/$50/$60 for 30/45/60 min plus tips

Jessica is a very special lady, very experienced and passionate about giving top services and making all her customers happy. One of the very few ladies who had learnt all my best tricks! Highly recommended.

Cheers

Thanks bother AHLUNGOR.

I have a rare opportunity tomorrow and may try my luck. Being an opportunity few and far between I may as well go for the best. But the entrance issue is a deal breaker. Let me drop by and try my luck tomorrow if there are few cars queuing at the light and if Jessica is available.

Thanks again

Dan224
23-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Hi Brother Dan,

Cheers

By the way I am new to the country and my only experience is Juliet in Burwood @$185. I guess I get a similar package, minus the decor. The quality of girls is just the luck of the draw.

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2016, 06:15 PM
By the way I am new to the country and my only experience is Juliet in Burwood @$185. I guess I get a similar package, minus the decor. The quality of girls is just the luck of the draw.

As long as you are not expecting a 20 something, tall slim and model looking Korean gal, then you should be ok !! Services wise , you should have no complaints !

Dan224
23-06-2016, 07:32 PM
As long as you are not expecting a 20 something, tall slim and model looking Korean gal, then you should be ok !! Services wise , you should have no complaints !

Someone who had learnt all your tricks would more than cover for those shortcomings.

yybutchershop
24-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Rebecca is ready here now,missing her service? Just a phone call.:love:

AHLUNGOR
24-06-2016, 11:44 AM
Rebecca is ready here now,missing her service? Just a phone call.:love:

For bigger and firmer all natural big big breasts, and sensual services, Rebecca is the top choice. :love:

For stronger part 1 remedial massage and sensational erotic Korean style body to body and magical hands - go for Jessica !! :red_heart:

Just my two cents

Cheers

yybutchershop
24-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Roster Friday (24/Jun),
Rebecca, EE cup. You can have your own "E"urope cup here at 14 burwood rd concord instead of heading Europe.

Lisa our little demo, excellent massage, girlfriend feeling.

Bobo new,22's ,CN, Busty D cup. Sweet and young. Good massage with great
personality

showers and air/con are individually installed in each room.

yybutchershop
07-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Roster Thursday (7/July)
Rebecca, EE cup. You can have your own "E"urope cup here at 14 burwood rd concord instead of heading Europe.

Lisa our little demo, excellent massage, girlfriend feeling.

Jennifer,slender and leggy,24's Thai, Slim sexy and young. Smooth and white skin.Great massage with great personality.

showers and air/con are individually installed in each room.

Also do not forget Our special double 30 mins for 4 hands massage at $60. Booking in advance is required.

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2016, 06:39 PM
In this miserable cold weather, I can definitely use some of the sensual touches and kisses from Jessica while wrap myself deep in between Rebecca's big warm tits !!

Rastaman
10-07-2016, 10:38 AM
I tried Rebecca on your recommendation AHLUNGOR; but was disappointed with the quality of her massage. Part 2 was excellent though.

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2016, 12:35 PM
I tried Rebecca on your recommendation AHLUNGOR; but was disappointed with the quality of her massage. Part 2 was excellent though.

Fair comments brother, I went back to read my review again and realized that I only got like a 15 min massage which I didn't described much, so yeah, may be only so so part I!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the part ii, that is what RnT is all about man !

If you want a really good part I as well, go see Jessica the manager , she is much better !

Cheers

yybutchershop
14-07-2016, 12:50 PM
roster for thursday(16/Jun)

jennifer (thai), slender and leggy, gorgeous girl, excellent thai massage skills. not just that, her attitude, passion, enthusiasm can just totally warm your heart.

lisa (cn), cute and naughty, size 4, sensational massage skill, relax from your head to toes.

woodcock
14-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Is jessica on

yybutchershop
15-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Our playful big boomshell Rebecca is ready agian to guide you the way to heaven:miao::love:

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Finally have a chance to have a second bite on the cherries, no, make that two melons !!

Date of Visit : 25 August 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 14 Burwood Road, Concord 02-8540-6871, 0420-456-188

Size/shape : medium height lady, size 10+, not a slim type, brownish very long hair which forms part of the tease, a touch of belly but more than compensated by a big big pair of 38 E Cups!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Japanese, grew up and worked in Tokyo for 15 years, so if you are into busty Japanese AV PSE, ask Rebecca to say something to you in Japanese - Kawai Kawai !!

Services Provided : very good massage followed by plenty of extras, $60+$50 all up.

My experiences:

If Rebecca would have been working in a city shop, I could easily have seen her 6/7 times by now, but for Burwood/Concord, logistically, it was a bridge too far, any way, when there is a will, there is a way, even though the rare opportunity only comes once in months.

Long story short, I planned a trip to the inner west yesterday for today and I won't take any chance, so rang up the mamasan Jessica yesterday to check and locked in my booking with Rebecca.

Get to the shop a bit early and Rebecca was still with her previous client, so I have a bit of time to catch up and chit chat with my friend Jessica - who, BTW has now retired for good, otherwise, she does look really yummy today in her tight jeans and loose woolie jumper, even though I can't see her any more, I was greeted with very nice hug and kisses.

A few moments later, we could hear that Rebecca was saying farewell to her customer and the room was ready, when I saw Rebecca's happy face, I couldn't help but noticed that the yellow dress she is wearing today is far too small or way too tight to contain her ample E Cups, basically, two halves of her big white ball ball were totally exposed.

We embraced and exchanged our "long time no see" !

I handed over the $60 for the hour massage and the mandatory $50 tip, Rebecca gave me a kiss and asked if I like to have a shower, I said sure, and you have to join me this time ! She said OK, she just needed to sort out the finances first.

So I started undressing and when I was down to my undies, Rebecca returned to the room, I went into the shower first and get the water to the right temperature, and right on clue, Rebecca - totally nude and a bit shy, using one hand across to cover her big tits and the other hand to cover the delta region. I noticed that she had some tattoos underneath her boobs which was not there before , more on that later, hmmm, this standard square shower is a bit tight for the two of us but as soon as we are both soaped up and body rubbing each other, there are plenty of room or should I say, we don't need any more room in between us.

Lil Ah got rock hard when Rebecca's wet hand started to wash him, and I quickly turned Rebecca back facing me, so that I can give my milk bottle a good clean, there is no way I am not getting lots of breasts feeding today......................haha

We were having lots of fun in the shower, it took nearly 15 min before we came out for the drying, and I must say, there were some near misses especially when Rebecca lower herself to give me some soapy spanish !! Tits fuck in the shower, I could have just given her everything, but too early too soon right, I need more breasts play...................

Sorry, got to go, more to come later

AHLUNGOR
26-08-2016, 12:10 PM
Part II of my return punt on Rebecca ...................

After drying, I lay on the massage table and Rebecca took out another fresh dry towel and placed it over the room heater, after a minute or two, she placed the towel over my body and it was nice and hot - that's excellent service on a cold day. and brought back lots of memory when I used to visit At Michelles over at Bondi Junction where they have individual large studio apartment for each ML and the rooms were always cold as they were like the size of 4-6 standard massage shop rooms. but they used to provide column heater and some of the better MLs would place a towel over the column heat when you got into the shower, when you came out, she would hand over a hot towel to you - GOLD !! but that's another story.........

While I was enjoying the warmth from Rebecca's special towel, she started her massage on my neck and shoulder, and it was pretty good and to the spots. then she moved down to my back and the waist area - all done over the towel, no oil, and she did that very professionally using her palms and fist and elbows occasionally. I didn't ask for a firm massage, but she just went ahead to give me a pretty strong and remedial massage which was just as good if not better than the one I just had last weekend in my local shopping centre.

Next stop was my legs, this time I could feel Rebecca's soft and warm hands reaching under the towel to give my upper leg and inner thighs some firm yet occasionally sensual touches. I like the way she used one hand doing the massage and the other hand she rested on my butt and slides around a bit..........

Then my bloody phone rang, luckily it was just work so I got rid of that very quickly and since I have already got up, I had a drink from my can of coke and DIY turn over !!

Oh, forgot to mention, Bec was doing the massage with a towel wrapped around her naked body, now that I have turned over, the towel just dropped on to the floor ! While I was in the shower with Bec, I could see that she has some newly inked tattoos on her chest, just underneath her boobs, it was a bit dark inside the shower and my angle from above I couldn't see too clearly what she has got. Now that at eye level, I could see that she actually had a fair bit done, mostly are on the southern part of her boobs, so when she was in her bra or wearing a low cut dress, you can't see them, but once she is naked, they are quite onvious. Personally, I don't mind my ML or WL having a bit of body arts, in fact quite a lot of WLs who had tattoos at their lower back or just above the butt, I found them very erotic when I was pounding her from behind. But as a breasts man, I would prefer the breasts to be tatts free. If for the first meet, the girl has already got the tatts, then I will just have to cope with it, like it or not, the choice is weather to see the girl again or not. But in Rebecca's case, before, I have seen her without any, now that she has got them, I must admit I am quite disappointed as her body is no longer picture perfect. Which really is a pity !

Part II was as good as the first visit, Rebecca's pleasing men's skills are just as I remembered. and when it comes to the final Spanish finish, I positioned her on top of me, cock in between those big tits, luckily for me, from this position, all I can see was my lil hard AH bursting through those oily white tits, no ink arts in sight, so the sensation and visual pleasure was just like last time, in fact, I was fucking her tits so hard as if I was punishing her being a bad bad girl in having those tatts !!

But no matter how hard I spanish her, in the end, there could only be one winner and as I shoot everything out, Rebecca and her big tits just collapsed on top of me, there was a minute or two in complete silence as the weight of those E Cups have rapidly turned my lil ah back into tiny winter mode. a quick clean up with tissues follower by Bec asking me to take a rest while she headed into the shower first.

I gave her a moment or two to do her own thing before I went in to join her. Nothing better to have your ML help you clean up after cum. and the cocktail of hot water, warm hands and slippery soap really have that cocktail effects - as in my cock raising its tail again, Rebecca grab hold of it and said, you are hard again, so I didn't get all your cums out, you want to do it again, started to jerk me again as she speaks. it was very tempting but I know my limit these days, I had a happy ending already, didn't want to exhausted myself, so I gentlemanly declined the offer and quickly finished the shower and dry up.

When we were getting dressed, I seriously asked Rebecca not to do any more tatts in her body, if her must, stay away from her chest, there are plenty of room on her back side and above her bum, which I won't mind actually.

Well, afterall, it was a great session, but a bit sad on my part as I much prefer her previous body which was tatts free and all.

May be I will take up Jessica's recommendation to see this new girl Emma - a girl so pretty and sexy according to my former no.1 girl that even she is getting excited about Emma !!

yybutchershop
15-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Rebecca is working in Concord today , our signature girl and service queen - book early for today and Friday.

Don't miss out, very popular .

AHLUNGOR
29-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Rebecca is working in Concord today , our signature girl and service queen - book early for today and Friday.

Don't miss out, very popular .

Rebecca the Breasts !

And services Queen , +1 on that from me !

Cheers

yybutchershop
06-10-2016, 01:02 PM
Rebecca: signature girl, 80G cup, nuru massage experience in Japan. A girl u must try.

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2016, 11:23 AM
女人嗎,就是要知道怎麼樣去侍候男人,才能讓男人舒服,開心,快樂!

As a woman , you must know how to service your man, to make him feel good, happy and satisfied !!

You like ???

johndough
09-10-2016, 12:09 PM
What days is Rebecca working this week? Keen to try.

AHLUNGOR
09-10-2016, 02:22 PM
What days is Rebecca working this week? Keen to try.

Usually Thursday and Friday

Cheers

yybutchershop
13-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Thursday roster:
Cici (new):medium hair, slim body, great attitude and feminine. Very enjoyable massage skills.

Rebeca: signature girl, :startle::love:80G cup, nuru massage experience in Japan. A girl u must try.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hlight=concord

Jennifer : a gorgeous girl with exotic looking, sensational relaxing massage skills.

AHLUNGOR
13-10-2016, 05:37 PM
I miss Rebecca so much !!

下次有機會再去, 一定要同大波妹玩冰火五重天!

Catiness
13-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Thursday roster:
Cici (new):medium hair, slim body, great attitude and feminine. Very enjoyable massage skills.

Rebeca: signature girl, :startle::love:80G cup, nuru massage experience in Japan. A girl u must try.

Jennifer : a gorgeous girl with exotic looking, sensational relaxing massage skills.

Rebecca from EE cup to 80G cup?!How big are those puppies?!!!! I tried to do a walk in for Rebecca, but tough luck. Didn't manage to see those EE to 80G cups.

AHLUNGOR
14-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Rebecca from EE cup to 80G cup?!How big are those puppies?!!!! I tried to do a walk in for Rebecca, but tough luck. Didn't manage to see those EE to 80G cups.

I said 38 E Cups in the title, is that not good enough for you .........lol ??

Anyway , if you are confused with the 80G posted by the shop, it is equivalent to 14 E, 36 DDD, 36 E or 95 G !

Take your pick!

Best is still to have the balls in your own hands, if you have very big hands..........haha

yybutchershop
14-10-2016, 10:32 AM

Sorry Catiness for yesterday, Rebecca is very popular, please call to book.

And the 80G is label on Rebecca bra she buy in Japan. Japan size.

yybutchershop
14-10-2016, 10:36 AM
I miss Rebecca so much !!

下次有機會再去, 一定要同大波妹玩冰火五重天!

Brother Ahlungor,

Rebecca is missing you too, please come again.

yybutchershop
10-11-2016, 05:02 PM
:love::love:

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2016, 10:35 AM
女&#2 0154;嗎,就是要知道怎麼樣去侍候男人,才能讓男人舒服,開心,快樂!

You like ???

Rebecca!!

One for the big big breasts lovers !!

yybutchershop
15-12-2016, 02:38 PM

Establishment : 14 Concord

Date of Visit : 03/11

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8540 6871

Hours of Business : 10 - 9

Rates : $60

Size/shape : E cups. busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage + HE

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Another day where I was near the area and decided to pop into 14 Concord. Paid for 1 hour and was lead away by Rebecca. God! This girl has tits! Ginormous knockers which I was eager to see in the flesh.
Part 1 was superb! She knows how to rub a tired body but part 2 was even better! Spanish was on the table which she did ever so marvellously. Eruption happened to land on her tits and a bit on her neck which she didn't seem to mind.
Another great punt!

Maikulz, thank you for your review, hope to see you again very soon.

Jess

AHLUNGOR
16-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Annie (new)23's ,medium hair, sexy body, size 6-8,great attitude and feminine. Candy's real elder sister!

Candy:22's , sweetie young & Cute,Great feed back from customers. Annie's real younger sister!

Rebecca: 80G , try her out to reveal the secret of her unique skills of relaxing massage

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey Jessica, real sisters , you sure ??

AHLUNGOR
23-12-2016, 04:01 PM
In the seasons of plenty . Only Rebecca's awesome all natural big big boobs can fully carry and satisfied the Xmas spirits from every breasts lover men's lust !!

AHLUNGOR
04-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Ahlungor's big tits trinity of 2017!

Here and now: Rebecca of 14 Concord

jackiechen
09-01-2017, 11:16 AM
I think her size is G!!!!!!!!!

Could not breathe

Bigtitlover
09-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Great Review thanks!!!

AHLUNGOR
13-01-2017, 10:40 AM
I think her size is G!!!!!!!!!

Could not breathe

Rebecca, the undisputed Spanish Queen in Sydney RnT at the moment !

Serving today !

gxh1019
21-03-2017, 08:53 AM
Where is she now?

Afonasei
02-05-2017, 01:47 AM
Yeah, any idea where she is now? One second she is on holiday, next she has disappeared!

AHLUNGOR
02-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Yeah, any idea where she is now? One second she is on holiday, next she has disappeared!

Sorry bro, she's gone mate, but at least you have had the pleasure right ?

Afonasei
04-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Sorry bro, she's gone mate, but at least you have had the pleasure right ?

it was a pleasure i was hoping to be privileged to again! haha it will have to stay in the dream realm now
anybody else you would recommend with similar services bro?

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2017, 06:44 PM
it was a pleasure i was hoping to be privileged to again! haha it will have to stay in the dream realm now
anybody else you would recommend with similar services bro?

Jessica has been telling me about this girl Nicole or Nikko who's on holiday at the moment, Jess said she is definitely my type ! And she would know !

May have to wait a little bit longer though!

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2017, 01:54 PM
Great news !

Rebecca will be back next week :

Check out the shops' notice today :

@@@@@@@@

BOOMSHELLS:Our unique and famous Rebecca is back on next monday(17/july). punters who has beening waiting her for like century, now can pick up your phone to book her.

LukeB
11-07-2017, 07:15 PM
I can't wait for Monday to see Rebecca she sounds amazing!

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2017, 11:38 AM
BOOMSHELLS:Our unique and famous Rebecca (busty EE cup) is back on next monday(17/july). punters who have beening waiting her for like century, now can pick up your phone to book her.there must be a long queue for her to finish off.

@@@@@@@@

Hi Andy and Jessica,

Is Rebecca back today (17/July) or not?

Your roster isn't very clear on that !

Jerrymerry
17-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Wow awesome thread lots of info

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Rebecca is back, working only one day a week!

Not gonna be around too long as she has a main paying job in beauty industry so go see her asap or kick yourself for missing out !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2017, 11:32 AM
The Spanish Queen will be going away again in September, catch her now or missing out again !!

Only two more Mondays in Concord masssage .

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2017, 01:54 PM

Date of Visit : 21 August 2017

Size/shape : medium height lady, size 10+, not a slim type, brownish very long hair which forms part of the tease, a touch of belly but more than compensated by a big big pair of 38 E Cups!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Japanese, grew up and worked in Tokyo for 15 years, so if you are into busty Japanese AV PSE, ask Rebecca to say something to you in Japanese - Kawai Kawai !!

Services Provided : very good massage followed by plenty of extras, $60+$50 all up.

My experiences:

Didn't realise last time I met Rebecca it was in August last year.

Knew about her long awaited return but so hard to get a trip out west until today.

Made the booking to ensure she is available, rang early thinking of catching up with Jessica as well but it turned out Rebecca was answering the phone and couldn't believe when I spoke Mandarins with her and made the booking she actually remembered me and called me dearest I miss you so much !! well, I suppose I probably was the only person who had seen her in two shops (here and very briefly at QVB).

Didn't really do much work the whole morning, couldn't get the sight of those big big tits out of my mind.

Time to go and speeded down the Parramatta road and get to Burwood ASAP. Traffic was bad as usual but I got there on time and as soon as I press the buzzer, the door opened and Rebecca greeted me at the door, her smiling round face was beaming with a big smile but I couldn't help myself but look right down to her chest, those big big white northern hemisphere balls simply too big to be contained by whatever bra she was wearing so we have a big hug and my hands were all over her butt.

No time to waste there, Rebecca took my hand and lead me upstairs to one of the end room, the room was quite warm so I asked her to turn the heater off, I handed over the $110 for the hour plus tips, Rebecca look at the money and smile again, flirting with me saying that I know what you want darling !! of course you do baby !!

Rebecca asked me to take a quick shower, I tried to invite her to join me and was told she just took one early, obviously about the previous client so I stop thinking about it right away and had a quick wash myself.

When I came out Rebecca asked me to lay down, for some reasons, I didn't really feel like a part one today so I just lay on my back, legs apart, lil AH was in his tired and sleepy state, well, it's all up to Rebecca what she wanted to do about it.

Slightly disappointed when Bec didn't go right between my legs but actually started on a massage on my inner thighs which was pretty good I must say, this is similar to the "kidney care massage" that Cherry from QVB was doing to me recently, but Rebecca in fact was doing a better job on that, after the left leg then the right, there was plenty of "accidental" brushing and teasing of the little hairy jewels and little Ah, just not enough to wake it up. But I do like that, I knew the massage in those area actually was good for me especially the attentions she gave me between the bottom of the balls and the anus, its a very delicate pressure point that not many massage girl would touch but when it was pressured and pleasured - it's gold !!

then next come the tummy massage, again, this is not a usual play I get especially recently I am usually getting a 30 min quickie so this time with a longer session, I am very happy to enjoy. I must say, while in my mind, I was going to attack Rebecca and her 38 E Cups for the whole 60 min, but in reality, this slow build up is probably a better way to enjoy.

Time flys when I was getting so relaxed and finally, my balls are getting the touches I have been waiting for, and I was waken up almost instantly and Rebecca laugh out laugh on that and said you wake up so quickly ! I said it has been waiting for you for a very long time. Rebecca got up and got naked for me after a little bit of a strip tease.

I could not hold back any further but bury my head between those E Cups, for Bec's credit, she had not added any more tattoos on her body, so it's only those same old ones underneath her boobs. Her thick nipples were so hard that they were light a nipple erection. I need to get up, both of us facing the wall mirror and my hands reached to the front and playing with those E Cups in very Ahlungor's tits play imaginable !! at least 10 min of grabbing, swinging, squeezing, lifting and dropping, weightling and light slapping. then turned her around so that I could satisfy my breasts hunger. Rebecca breasts feeding Ahlungor, this is what RnT is all about !!

Sorry, got to go, you can all imagine what cum next, Spanish in two key positions, I pounded the E's as hard as I could and in the end, I was KO'd and gave them everything I got.

Rebecca, the Spanish Service queen, is going away to Japan and Shanghai again in September, no returning schedule yet, so may be the next two Mondays are the only time you could see her and her E Cups.

nothing more I could say about Bec.

All the best

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
28-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Last or second last Monday to see my Spanish Queen, going back to Japan in September!

Book now or regret regret regret !