PDA

View Full Version : Question How can you afford punting

Sexkniight
26-05-2016, 07:14 PM
I'm sure this has been a question asked before but I am very interested lol as so many punters in this forum seem to be able to spend so much time in shops each week and massing up huge bills (from what I see in the other topic of $7800 a year punts)
So, my question is, how can you all afford to punt so much? I would love to be able to do so more often (generally go once every couple weeks if I'm lucky?)
Do you all have incredible jobs? If so, any chance of a referral or help? Haha :D

wilisno
26-05-2016, 07:59 PM
I'm sure this has been a question asked before but I am very interested lol as so many punters in this forum seem to be able to spend so much time in shops each week and massing up huge bills (from what I see in the other topic of $7800 a year punts)
So, my question is, how can you all afford to punt so much? I would love to be able to do so more often (generally go once every couple weeks if I'm lucky?)
Do you all have incredible jobs? If so, any chance of a referral or help? Haha :D
You don't think everyone is having the same income do you ? ;) ;) ;)

cato
26-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Yes there are of course differences in incomes, but how you budget or spend your money is also just as important.

I know people who smoke a packet of cigarettes a day, at about $20 a pack that works out to be $7280 a year!

Would you question them on the extravagance of that hobby? Probably not... It's just as much about perception.

So spending a $150 bucks a week on punting IMO is not that extravagant! (and far better for your health) LOL

imaragingbull
26-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Is a good question... Personally don't punt that often, but have the disposable income to justify.

A lot of the older brothers would be stable by now with a lot of expenses (houses, family) reduced significantly now?

Also, for a very young punter with a lower paying job and a busy social life/mates and expensive rent, there's no doubting that makes things difficult... But you should consider it a 'treat' to yourself and not over indulge... Can't have special things every day or they would no longer be special!

Alan86
26-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Six figure salary. Plus, am unmarried with no kids to feed.

lychee
26-05-2016, 11:23 PM
What I want to know is, how married men find cash to punt without their wives finding out. I don't smoke, gamble or drink... explaining missing money would be difficult

xyj.1209
26-05-2016, 11:31 PM
No more smoking.... U will have the$$$

Massage King
27-05-2016, 12:23 AM
What I want to know is, how married men find cash to punt without their wives finding out. I don't smoke, gamble or drink... explaining missing money would be difficult

you have to wear the pants in the relationship so you don' have to explain where the money is gone.

Everything is expensive enough in Sydney that it wouldn't be hard to say you spent the money going out with friends/colleagues, even if you don't drink. Now if you don't smoke, gamble, drink, AND don't have friends/colleagues, then you are out of luck!

New2Punting
27-05-2016, 12:30 AM

Signed up for Charity Trust called as FS.

cuteguy
27-05-2016, 12:36 AM
If you keep separate accounts then the wife won't know and don't let your wife control the household finances. If you're single and earn a decent wage then you can spend on punting since you don't have the same expenses that you would normally have if you had a family with kids.

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2016, 01:38 AM
If you keep separate accounts then the wife won't know and don't let your wife control the household finances. If you're single and earn a decent wage then you can spend on punting since you don't have the same expenses that you would normally have if you had a family with kids.

For single guys on a decent income, punting is probably cheaper than maintaining a girl friend especially in the early stages on dating, and it's a sure thing too !

Lunches , shopping, Dinner , clubbing , night out, gifts, weekend away! How many times and how long before you could score ?? And after spending how much money ?? Just a thought !

NaughtyBoy13
27-05-2016, 01:49 AM
For single guys on a decent income, punting is probably cheaper than maintaining a girl friend especially in the early stages on dating, and it's a sure thing too !

Lunches , shopping, Dinner , clubbing , night out, gifts, weekend away! How many times and how long before you could score ?? And after spending how much money ?? Just a thought !

Yeah, its true. But I prefer girlfriend rather than fucking a new girls :(

AHLUNGOR
27-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Yeah, its true. But I prefer girlfriend rather than fucking a new girls :(

Nothing wrong with that of course, and plenty of guys have it both ways, have a girl friend for dating and steady relationship and then fuck a few WLs on the side for physical needs if the gf is not yet a sexual partner ! Or when the gf only rewarding him with sex on special occasions or when they go away on a romantic weekend or something like that !

Each to his own and a man got to do what a man got to do to have a shot ! Even if DIY is the final avenue ..........lol

Raybo
27-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Six figure salary. Plus, am unmarried with no kids to feed.

For me, 6 figure income (just). Mrs Raybo who also works, kids grown up. With all the other things i like to do i can only justify $100 a week max. Ideally i would punt twice a month and thus far i have only done cheap shops in Sydney. Brisbane and Melbourne just dont have $150-$180 shops so when i go there i am forking out $200-$250. I plan on trying Ginza or 5 Star this year so those months i will probably punt just once.

phoenix555
27-05-2016, 10:17 AM

You should start smoke gamble or drink. Then it easy to explains the missing money.

Mr Bastard
27-05-2016, 05:47 PM
I can't, but i do..............

Alan86
27-05-2016, 06:00 PM
For me, 6 figure income (just). Mrs Raybo who also works, kids grown up. With all the other things i like to do i can only justify $100 a week max. Ideally i would punt twice a month and thus far i have only done cheap shops in Sydney. Brisbane and Melbourne just dont have $150-$180 shops so when i go there i am forking out $200-$250. I plan on trying Ginza or 5 Star this year so those months i will probably punt just once.

Are you booking 1/2hr for $250 in Melbourne?

Five Star is $150 for 1/2 hr and it's awesome!

BAM
27-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Six figure salary, single, no kids and no mortgage (because I punt too much)
And still cheaper than a wife that wants only tiffany jewellery.

nocturnalman
27-05-2016, 09:07 PM
I can't really afford it for let's 2 times a week ,maybe once a month.And I am single

rooter
27-05-2016, 11:38 PM
If you've got a high paid job that certainly helps.
But it also comes down to your lifestyle choices and how much of your disposable income you are willing to put into punting.
As for me once I have a roof over my head, the bills paid, and the grocery shopping done, then all the rest goes into punting.
I reckon most of my net disposable annual income goes into punting.
It's a perfectly rational economic choice - economics is all about spending your money on the things that you value the most and give you the most pleasure - for me it's punting, so that's what I spend my money on.
Well I splurge a bit on other things that give me pleasure too, like alcohol, and some recreational drugs every once in a while.
I'm no different to someone who spends their net disposable income on their house, or kids, or wife, or their church, or their car, or collecting antiques, or sponsoring kids in the 3rd world.
Basically they are all doing the same thing; they are spending their net disposable income on whatever gives them the most pleasure and satisfaction; whether its fucking a 20yo hottie, or feeling good about ending world poverty, or driving a fast car, or seeing their kids well educated in a posh school, or their house beautifully furnished, or whatever, it's all the same thing - they are just spending money to maximise their pleasure and satisfaction.

Sexkniight
28-05-2016, 02:30 AM
All good reasons and responses lol
So.. Those with six figure incomes care to hook a brother up into a job like that haha :D
For me I am still quite young (mid twenties) and find it hard to get a high salary pay, even supervisor job which I currently have don't reach that high..

Sam88
28-05-2016, 03:22 AM
I have been a bit too active these few weeks with my punt activities and I must say it is affecting my finance a fair bit. Got to control for now lol

Raybo
28-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Are you booking 1/2hr for $250 in Melbourne?

Five Star is $150 for 1/2 hr and it's awesome!

1 hour sessions in Melbourne. Quite a few shops in this price range in South Melbourne. Either that or try my luck with a private girl. I dont like 30 min sessions.....almost over before it begins

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 03:20 PM
I'm glad there are some places that charge between $160-$260 per hour for lovely pretty girls that won't eat into your wallet. If we had to spend $350, $400 or more per hour then we would be all broke if punting two or more times a week unless you were a multi-millionaire or a CEO of a company.

Some places are charging higher prices which is simply not justified in the normal circumstances. It comes down to where you can get value for your money. If a shop has girls at the diamond level for $230 per hour while another charges $350 or $400 for the same service, I know where I will be going. In doing so, I can get nearly two sessions rather than just one if I paid the higher price.

Sam88
28-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Well I only go for $300+ above when it's really worth it and has lots of review. Then it's a must ! otherwise I try to stick within the 150-280 range

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Well I only go for $300+ above when it's really worth it and has lots of review. Then it's a must ! otherwise I try to stick within the 150-280 range

A girl offering her services at a higher price does not guarantee that her service will be better than someone charging less.

imaragingbull
28-05-2016, 05:39 PM
Well said Rooter! Spend the money within your means, and enjoy what you place greatest value on... Is it your favourite sports team? Is it gambling, is it massages, is it travel?

Regardless... assess your situation and whether you should be taking that holiday once a year, or once a month... live within your means!

God Member
28-05-2016, 06:01 PM
I reckon most of my net disposable annual income goes into punting.
It's a perfectly rational economic choice - economics is all about spending your money on the things that you value the most and give you the most pleasure - for me it's punting, so that's what I spend my money on.

I am no economist either, but technically speaking no-one should spend by mining their capital. The idea should be to first build your left over net disposable income into a capital base and then spend (and only spend) on discretionary spending the passive income that capital generates.

But I'm not sure what such prudence would do to the economy as a whole. Maybe what is right for the individual would collapse the overall economy. Or maybe the economy is unhealthy to rely so much on impulse spending. If the above was adopted more widely, after a disruptive period, maybe the economy would re-adjust. And maybe our new found prudence would mean we'd all get around in Quaker outfits. :shout:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/waveflows/quaker_zpssnczquhl.jpg (http://s92.photobucket.com/user/waveflows/media/quaker_zpssnczquhl.jpg.html)

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Punting is expensive and you can spend as little as $100 per hour up to thousand of dollars per hour!

If you have a budget then you can decide how much you spend on a punt and how much a month.

If you have a budget of $1000 per month you can have one punt or 10 punts or any number in-between its up to you! of course if you want a punt to be less than one hour you can have even more for your budget.

I won't tell you where to spend your money or how much to spend on a punt

Read the reports on this forum and make up your own mind.

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 07:52 PM
the budget decides the quality like being in a market

lockhart
28-05-2016, 11:42 PM
All good reasons and responses lol
So.. Those with six figure incomes care to hook a brother up into a job like that haha :D
For me I am still quite young (mid twenties) and find it hard to get a high salary pay, even supervisor job which I currently have don't reach that high..

Advice from Joe Hockey : "Find a Good Job"...:)

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Advice from Joe Hockey : "Find a Good Job"...:)

I had a very bad paying job ,but when I heard Joe Hockey saying find a better paying job then I got enlightened

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 10:41 PM
I earn $300k pa and I am regularly spending up to $1,000 per week in $150 per hour Asian shops. Just had a 2 hour session with a beautiful Asian girl Mimi on Parramatta Road shop and had the best time. She was incredibly beautiful and spent the whole two hours worshipping me and letting me do whatever I wanted to her. She was an amazing kisser, loved DATY and came 4 times in the session and licked and sucked my cock as good as anyone ever has. Why would you not want to spend your money on that. I loved every minute of it.

I have fucked a girl every day for the last three weeks and can't think of a better way to spend my cash.

are there any positions vacant where you work ? lol

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 12:01 AM
I earn $300k pa and I am regularly spending up to $1,000 per week in $150 per hour Asian shops. Just had a 2 hour session with a beautiful Asian girl Mimi on Parramatta Road shop and had the best time. She was incredibly beautiful and spent the whole two hours worshipping me and letting me do whatever I wanted to her. She was an amazing kisser, loved DATY and came 4 times in the session and licked and sucked my cock as good as anyone ever has. Why would you not want to spend your money on that. I loved every minute of it.

I have fucked a girl every day for the last three weeks and can't think of a better way to spend my cash.

Wow, that's three times my salary!

No wonder your punting budget is 10 times of mine !

Envy and jealousies !!

Hope you are not a drug dealer or something...........

Sexkniight
30-05-2016, 12:47 PM
I want that job lol any vacancies you can hook a brother up? :D

imaragingbull
30-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Those jobs exist Brother AHL, but there is a lot of sacrifices Johnny Boy made to get to that point.

Training, education, strain on personal lives and relationships... It's not for everyone, but Johnny has no doubt earned those punts!!

But... Not sure if he's the BOSS like yourself!!

Massage King
30-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Those jobs exist Brother AHL, but there is a lot of sacrifices Johnny Boy made to get to that point.

Training, education, strain on personal lives and relationships... It's not for everyone, but Johnny has no doubt earned those punts!!

But... Not sure if he's the BOSS like yourself!!

I think he should post a copy of his payslip

imaragingbull
30-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Haha I don't think that is necessary!! I certainly would believe it

5+ years experience in the right area of finance and you're at that mark... Let alone if you become a doctor or surgeon. Engineers' skills are also obviously highly sought after.

Solicitors also would have a large and steady base... But please take both of my eyes out if I was to do that for a living!! No offence, just not for me!

Money itself doesn't lead to happiness and fulfilment... While you could punt more, what's the point if you're miserable in the process!

imaragingbull
30-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Congrats brother! I am not doubting you for a second. You have accumulated a lot of skills and abilities in your career and deserve more than that!!

Your hard work is something that should be admired by the rest of Australia, however, we do live in a country where we live to bring down the successful!

Massage King
30-05-2016, 11:25 PM
I am a General Manager for one of Australia's largest retailers. $260k base plus bonus and shares each year up to $350k

Can you please post the coles/woolies weekly specials here?

Cheers.