PDA

View Full Version : Question Funniest incident in 2016

garfield
27-05-2016, 06:24 PM
What is your funniest punting incident in 2016?

One time this year I was having a great time with this girl in Mission position and getting into really heavy action and we can hear the bed rocking.

In the middle the bed broke down literally on my side, and both of us just couldn't stop laughing!

rooter
27-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Here is a conversation between me and a young naive WL.
WL: "I never come in my life. Never"
Me: "really? I think you come"
WL: No. When girl come must squirt water. I never do that!"
Me: "no, not true. 99% of girls don't squirt water when they come. You can come without squirting!
WL: really? Omg ! I come, I come, I come many times. So happy!"
HAHAHAHA!

Alan86
27-05-2016, 08:09 PM
These mostly happened at legit shops this year (sorry but I've been going to a lot of legit shops this year)

1) In a bizarre incident, a legit masseuse actually helped me undress/redress. Starts looking at my now naked erection, pointing at it and yelling at it 'Hey, you go to sleep boy! Go to sleep! I will slap you!'

2) I was at a legit shopping mall massage place, and this guy comes in and asks for a neck and shoulder, and was given a male masseuse. As soon as the guy started he starts moaning 'Oohhh...yeaaahhh' like he was getting a body slide or something! I thought he was gonna blow!

3) Tried a massage place hoping for a HJ. No HJ and the woman gave a damn strong massage, couldn't breathe or walk properly for a week. Joke was on me!

4) Went to an rnt to check it out, went in the room to discuss. Woman was old and ugly. Thought she was too ugly that I couldn't go through with it, so tried to get out last minute. The old dragon starts chasing me to the door swearing words in Chinese! Ran out just ahead of her with my money still in tact! I felt like I just got chased by a warthog! (She might have thought I was from council in hindsight)

I'm sure there's more still, but I need to go...

nocturnalman
27-05-2016, 09:09 PM
Did you have to buy them a new bed ?

nocturnalman
27-05-2016, 09:12 PM
2) I was at a legit shopping mall massage place, and this guy comes in and asks for a neck and shoulder, and was given a male masseuse. As soon as the guy started he starts moaning 'Oohhh...yeaaahhh' like he was getting a body slide or something! I thought he was gonna blow!

Holy shit ,I would have slapped his face with the towel ,you know like in rush hour when Chris Tucker rolled it and used it as a weapon

Starved
28-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Here is a conversation between me and a young naive WL.
WL: "I never come in my life. Never"
Me: "really? I think you come"
WL: No. When girl come must squirt water. I never do that!"
Me: "no, not true. 99% of girls don't squirt water when they come. You can come without squirting!
WL: really? Omg ! I come, I come, I come many times. So happy!"
HAHAHAHA!

She sounds so bloody cute!