PDA

View Full Version : Question Is it the same shop?

Alan86
28-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Hey guys

This is a bit of a confusing thing for me, so I'd like to ask you guys thoughts.

Do you define a 'shop' by the venue, by the name , or by the management? As in:

1) When a shop changes management, but at same venue, do you still think of it as being the same shop?
a) if it keeps its original name - eg Sakura Palace (now under kyoto206)
b) if it changes name but at the same venue eg Cherry Blossom now Aloe Vera

2) if management moves to a different venue, do you still think of it as the same shop?
a) if it keeps its original name? Eg I'm guessing 382 Chicago is the same ppl as the old Chicago which used to be up the road
b) if it changes the name aswell eg 316 central to Vitality Charm

3) Simple name change

(Forgive me as not 100% sure of examples)

Or simply, do you think 227 Broadway Vitality charm massage is the same 'shop ' as 316 Central, or do you think the newly opened Flower massage is the same 'shop ' as 316 Central ?

Thanks!

wilisno
28-05-2016, 02:23 PM
The question is : What does it matter ? ;) ;) ;)

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Firstly, it makes no difference how you call a 'shop' whether it is by the venue, by the name , or by the management. What counts in the end is that you get a great service from the place and the shop treats you with some respect. In addition, it notes your concerns if you have with the service of any of their girls or any other aspects with the running of the business such as booking arrangements.

If the shop had a bad reputation for service then it is highly likely the new owners with go with a change in name for the venue. On this point, I wouldn't hold it against the new owners of the place. The new owners should be give an opportunity to show what they are worth.

Where the shop or management has had a consistent bad reputation when it comes to service and takes over another shop then somehow the bad service does stick in the back of your mind and it provides no incentive to go and visit this place at all. By changing the name in order to distance yourself from the bad name will not make any difference if customers know the place is being run by the same group who have no regard for good service or for taking into account concerns raised by customers about bad service or bad attitude of some girls.

wilisno
28-05-2016, 03:22 PM
For some it's a matter of principles!

Principles for what ? ;) ;) ;)

If you like the management, just follow him wherever he goes. If the location is what you're after, stick to it. How would the definition of " same shop " affects one's enjoyment of a punt !

wilisno
28-05-2016, 03:46 PM
It's all explained above in cuteguys post :)p

Haha ! As I said, no explanation needed, a definition won't affect the enjoyment of a punt !

wilisno
28-05-2016, 04:32 PM
It's all really simple but not sure why some fail to see the logic!
If shop A is run badly by a certain management but the management moves on and shop A changes name is it still the same shop?
The name has changed the address is the same but it's run by different management!
Simple!
That's what I'm saying, it's so simple I don't see how you miss the logic !

If you follow the good management, even if he moves to a premises that had a bad reputation, you're still trusting the good management, not the definition of " same shop " !

On the other hand, if the good management moves out from the premises, and a bad management takes over, would the term " Same shop " makes everything alright ?

My point is, you either follow the management or the location, the term " same shop " does nothing to enhance or ruin your enjoyment of your punt !

lockhart
28-05-2016, 05:00 PM

Or simply, do you think 227 Broadway Vitality charm massage is the same 'shop ' as 316 Central, or do you think the newly opened Flower massage is the same 'shop ' as 316 Central ?

Thanks!

Flower Massage - some MLs talk about TH 515 background.... Most likely nothing to do with ex 316 Central/Vitality Cham

Mr Bastard
28-05-2016, 05:51 PM
The question is : What does it matter ? ;) ;) ;)

Im with you there.........

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Who cares if you have been to a shop and it doesn't suit you don't go back.

If they change managers or name etc and you want to give them another try go for it

Lets face it you only have to go there once and you can decide wether to go back or not.

There are plenty of options in this great city of Sydney for punting if you don't like one go to another, if you don't like a girl try another

There are plenty of great shops out there and also plenty of great girls all you have to do is get girl you connect with

Just go and enjoy don't make it too complicated. Have fun.

Starved
29-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Location , Location ,Location
staff constantly change
Name of shop who cares!

Alan86
29-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Lol! Thanks guys for replying to my weird question! I can see a number of different views , some saying management, some saying location.

If I explain why I asked, you'll sort of see what I'm saying.

Firstly, I have a punting record sheet in which I write down various punting stats, including no. Times at various shops.
Hence, I was just updating that and it was getting confusing.

Second, it does matter to me in the sense that a certain shop I might love due to the location, girls, etc. if management change, it may not feel the same. If management move elsewhere, it may not feel the same either. Also, if the same management declines in quality, it won't feel the same either.

I think for me it's more of a 'feeling of similarity'. If the new management is good and the girls/ shop is of 'similar quality' then I will feel like it's the same shop. With relocating, If the new location/ decor is similar, it will feel like the same shop.

Like, recently, I went to an rnt I used to visit years ago. It changed management and became poor, so I stopped going. Then, I went the other day, and had this amazing Vietnamese girl! It felt just like Old times/ old shop! Was over the moon!

wilisno
29-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Lol! Thanks guys for replying to my weird question! I can see a number of different views , some saying management, some saying location.

If I explain why I asked, you'll sort of see what I'm saying.

Firstly, I have a punting record sheet in which I write down various punting stats, including no. Times at various shops.
Hence, I was just updating that and it was getting confusing.

Second, it does matter to me in the sense that a certain shop I might love due to the location, girls, etc. if management change, it may not feel the same. If management move elsewhere, it may not feel the same either. Also, if the same management declines in quality, it won't feel the same either.

I think for me it's more of a 'feeling of similarity'. If the new management is good and the girls/ shop is of 'similar quality' then I will feel like it's the same shop. With relocating, If the new location/ decor is similar, it will feel like the same shop.

Like, recently, I went to an rnt I used to visit years ago. It changed management and became poor, so I stopped going. Then, I went the other day, and had this amazing Vietnamese girl! It felt just like Old times/ old shop! Was over the moon!

So you ended up following the management or staying at the old premises.

Alan86
29-05-2016, 03:44 PM
So you ended up following the management or staying at the old premises.

Actually, both!

But in the example I gave, I went to the old premises. It felt much more like the 'old shop' than when I visit the original management at their new premises!

I preferred to follow the old management because at the end of the day, im there for the quality girls, the location is a bonus. Although I do like to visit the old premises now and then, for nostalgia, and the lovely location.

I sort of think that it's like that old shop is sort of split in two now! Management and location.

But as you said, I shouldn't worry about defining which is 'the shop' and just relax and enjoy!

Thanks for answering my quirky question - just a thought that came to mind.

wilisno
29-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Actually, both!

But in the example I gave, I went to the old premises. It felt much more like the 'old shop' than when I visit the original management at their new premises!

I preferred to follow the old management because at the end of the day, im there for the quality girls, the location is a bonus. Although I do like to visit the old premises now and then, for nostalgia, and the lovely location.

I sort of think that it's like that old shop is sort of split in two now! Management and location.

But as you said, I shouldn't worry about defining which is 'the shop' and just relax and enjoy!

Thanks for answering my quirky question - just a thought that came to mind.
There you go, as long as you enjoy the punt, it makes no difference if someone tells you it's the same shop or not, you decide if you were happy or not.

Alan86
29-05-2016, 05:00 PM
There you go, as long as you enjoy the punt, it makes no difference if someone tells you it's the same shop or not, you decide if you were happy or not.

Thanks bro I totally get what you mean. I guess it's more for my records for how many times I went to the 'shop.'

I guess to clarify, what I meant to ask was 'Lets say you went to 316 central 10 times - then after the switch - you went to 227 Broadway (same management) 10 times, Flower massage (same location) 15 times. How many times would you say you went to that original 'shop'
a) 10 times
b) 20 times
c) 25 times
d) other

I keep a record so that one day if I'm an old bastard, I can look back and know what I did. Plus, it'll jog my memory. But don't worry, I'll know what I mean, or sub-note it!

But don't spend any more time worrying about this topic! It was just a thought! I totally get that it's not important, and it just matters if you enjoy yourself! It's all good!

Cheers, happy punting!

aussiegaigin
29-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Seeing that 316 is being used as an example, I can remember back a few years when this shop first opened. I regularly catch a bus home from work there, and was watching the renovations to the food shop downstairs. One day a sign appeared offering "Massage, Migration, Match Making" although it was a few months before the shop actually opened. Being inquisitive I went upstairs one day to investigate. The service was woeful, an overweight girl who had no idea about massage, and even less about HJs. I was persistent and tried a couple of subsequent times, with similar results. The "management" of the time didn't seem interested in my feedback, so I gave it away. If you go back in the archives here, you might find some old posts of mine and other members.

Once Alice took it over, the whole vibe of the place changed. The shop was the same, but the girls were good, the management was approachable, the service was much better, and the rest is history.

I haven't been to try out the new regime, so won't comment further. My own experiences with other businesses has been on the lines that a poor business model can be improved on when it changes hands, but a very good model is hard to emulate, usually because the new owners start off by cutting corners to increase their margins.

goodtime
29-05-2016, 08:04 PM
at the rate ML's and WL's come and leave the industry, every shop is different every 6 months