PDA

View Full Version : General talk Virgin WL

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Has anyone come across a WL who was a virgin and had the pleasure of taking her virginity away from her?

I recall coming across one WL who told me about her life story which was very depressing. She was an ABC (Australian born Chinese) girl. Her parents had separated when she was a child and she lived with her father who mistreated her badly when she was growing up. She left home when she turned 18 and with no money found herself in a brothel. She was a virgin! Surprisingly, the brothel didn't ask about her previous sexual experience. On the first day of work, she lost her virginity to the first customer. She said she felt ashamed that she gave it away to someone that she didn't know.

Can you imagine what this customer felt when he discovered she was a virgin? He must have thought he hit the jackpot.:surprise:;)

Sam88
28-05-2016, 04:06 PM
yeah i cant remember the last time I've had sex with a virgin, the number became lesser as I grew older lol... though a bit messy lol

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm sure many guys have come across a virgin who were not WLs but my question was directed at WLs who lost their virginity to a customer.

Sam88
28-05-2016, 04:16 PM
oops sorry went sidetrack but would be interesting, I know I wouldn't mind paying extra for it but hey is there a way to inspect or make sure? lol

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 05:08 PM
I would like to ask brother Rooter whether there was a virgin in the countless number of girls he has seen at Ginza. I'm sure there must have been at least one innocent Japanese girl who hadn't lost her virginity until she set foot in the Ginza shop. :smile::smile::smile:

aussiegaigin
28-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Any J girl who is still a virgin at 18 must be horribly ugly or have some other personality disorder

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Any J girl who is still a virgin at 18 must be horribly ugly or have some other personality disorder

You can't say a Japanese girl who is still a virgin at 18 is horribly ugly or have some mental health condition. Many Japanese girls are very shy and not the one who will take the first move to engage in sex.

On the other hand, she may have been waiting for the right occasion to lose it or that special guy to sweep her off her feet. In this case, it was our brother Rooter to the rescue.LOL

imaragingbull
28-05-2016, 05:34 PM
I don't think this is something most would want to have been responsible for (at least, I can only hope)... I mean, she's ashamed of it, do you want to be that person that is remembered for that depressing emotion/feeling? Maybe the answer is yes, and I'm old fashioned. That being said, don't think she harbours those thoughts for #2 through to #50, so that might be the golden zone?

Very sad that girls like that obviously do the job out of necessity, rather than other factors (money combined with some level of enjoyment!)

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 06:26 PM
There is no such thing as a virgin working lady!

If your talking about being a working ladies first ever client well if your lucky that can happen occasionally if your lucky!

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 06:33 PM
She can be a virgin prior to seeing her first customer but it's very rare to see a virgin starting to work as a WL without any previous sexual experience.

cleetusvandamme
28-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Has anyone come across a WL who was a virgin and had the pleasure of taking her virginity away from her?

I recall coming across one WL who told me about her life story which was very depressing. She was an ABC (Australian born Chinese) girl. Her parents had separated when she was a child and she lived with her father who mistreated her badly when she was growing up. She left home when she turned 18 and with no money found herself in a brothel. She was a virgin! Surprisingly, the brothel didn't ask about her previous sexual experience. On the first day of work, she lost her virginity to the first customer. She said she felt ashamed that she gave it away to someone that she didn't know.

Can you imagine what this customer felt when he discovered she was a virgin? He must have thought he hit the jackpot.:surprise:;)

Your first and last paragraph really don't go well with the story in the middle, it sounds awful.

I don't get the obsession with virgins, I'd much rather be with a girl with some experience.

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Virgins ,hmmm ,I think they are more rare than a unicorn

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 07:50 PM
She can be a virgin prior to seeing her first customer but it's very rare to see a virgin starting to work as a WL without any previous sexual experience.

It's very common in the poor regions of eastern Europe like Rumania

rooter
28-05-2016, 08:09 PM
Not many WLs lose their virginity in a brothel; but a lot of punters do ;)

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Answer none and lots! I only wish I had lost my virginity in a brothel

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Answer none and lots! I only wish I had lost my virginity in a brothel

can you tell as why ?

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 08:29 PM
BECAUSE the girls are so lovely and beautiful and they know what they are doing!

illidanstormrage
28-05-2016, 08:31 PM
For guys I don't think it's a big deal just more of an initiation.

I did actually lose mine to a WL. To be specific.. Dolly @ Ginza but at her previous shop.

It's funny to see her walking down George St sometimes.

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 08:33 PM
BECAUSE the girls are so lovely and beautiful and they know what they are doing!

lovely and experienced yes ,but beautiful i dont think so lol

CunningLinguist
28-05-2016, 10:01 PM
A Chinese WL told me once that I was her 4th ever root, she lost her virginity to a punter. She was super tight and I had to take it extremely slowly to get full penetration.
It must have taken me at least 20 minutes of slow shallow pumping before I was in to the hilt, but it was worth it, once she relaxed she went off.

nocturnalman
28-05-2016, 10:16 PM
A Chinese WL told me once that I was her 4th ever root, she lost her virginity to a punter. She was super tight and I had to take it extremely slowly to get full penetration.
It must have taken me at least 20 minutes of slow shallow pumping before I was in to the hilt, but it was worth it, once she relaxed she went off.

you won the 4th prize of the lottery lol

Sam88
29-05-2016, 01:46 AM
well hey 4th is better than 100th ;)

cuteguy
29-05-2016, 03:03 AM
It's very common in the poor regions of eastern Europe like Rumania

It's very common in South East Asia.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 06:20 PM
It's very common in South East Asia.

the poorer the region ,the higher the cases

aussiegaigin
29-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Folklore has it that virgin WLs in Asia can fetch high prices for their "owners", often being "auctioned" off or reserved for known high payers.
I wonder if this girl cashed in?

CunningLinguist
29-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Folklore has it that virgin WLs in Asia can fetch high prices for their "owners", often being "auctioned" off or reserved for known high payers.

Nope, her first root was for an agency in oz, she never had sex in China. She was too scared to tell the agency she was a virgin. She was quite smart and shy, you would never pick her as a WL. She even apologised to me that she was inexperienced, I "layed" all her fears to rest. She really went off with DATY!

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2016, 11:17 PM

Yeap, I think virginity in young girl is still worth quite a bit in Asia, of course, the quality of the girl will determine the price ! I suppose for those rich guy who can afford the price tag, they will get a medical examination on the girl to ensure she is still intact so that it's safe for him to fuck her bare back and get contact with her virgin blood if you know what I mean !

It is believed that virgin blood will bring good luck and prosperity ! Just look at all the hung bow in Chinese New Year !

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Yeap, I think virginity in young girl is still worth quite a bit in Asia, of course, the quality of the girl will determine the price ! I suppose for those rich guy who can afford the price tag, they will get a medical examination on the girl to ensure she is still intact so that it's safe for him to fuck her bare back and get contact with her virgin blood if you know what I mean !

It is believed that virgin blood will bring good luck and prosperity ! Just look at all the hung bow in Chinese New Year !

No wonder some guys pay top dollar for virgins these days.

Sam88
30-05-2016, 02:26 AM
I know I would :D

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Hopefully she will bring you good luck and prosperity.