PDA

View Full Version : Question Elsewhere with the service on par with Ginza?

Jack.the.awesome
28-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Hey guys,
Im have been a loyal customer of Ginza for quite a long time, so beside Ginza, I dont really know where else to go for punting. But now Ginza is almost always busy, and all of the golden premium and silver class girls are all gone...
Im just wondering, beside Ginza and 5star, is there anywhere else where the WLs give the same service as those 2 places? (Mostly I really enjoy BBBJ so I always look for places where BBBJ is the standard service, as CBJ always turn me of...) I live in Marrickville so around there would be nice.
Thanks guy

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Hey guys,
Im have been a loyal customer of Ginza for quite a long time, so beside Ginza, I dont really know where else to go for punting. But now Ginza is almost always busy, and all of the golden premium and silver class girls are all gone...
Im just wondering, beside Ginza and 5star, is there anywhere else where the WLs give the same service as those 2 places? (Mostly I really enjoy BBBJ so I always look for places where BBBJ is the standard service, as CBJ always turn me of...) I live in Marrickville so around there would be nice.
Thanks guy

Marrickville 5 star is in your area and they have premium and diamond girls. You can give them a go.

Littlewonder
28-05-2016, 06:24 PM
If you think Ginza service is so good why would you want to find another shop with service on a par with them?

Some times you just have to go with what you have!

The old saying the grass is always greener well it well may be but it can cost you a lot to find out you were better off with what you new.

rooter
28-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Maybe in a parallel universe or on some far flung planet in a solar system in another universe many light years away ...

or closer to home Estonia, Latvia, Pattaya, The Phillippines, Macau, or Tokyo(if you are Japanese) ... but definitely not in Sydney or anywhere else in Australia for that matter.

cuteguy
28-05-2016, 06:46 PM
If brother Jack.the.awesome finds Ginza "almost always busy" when he wants to see a girl he might as well have a backup plan that is another shop that he can visit.

BAM
28-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Be organised and book ahead bro

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2016, 02:07 AM
127 used to be standard with BBBJ !

Jack.the.awesome
29-05-2016, 07:39 PM
If brother Jack.the.awesome finds Ginza "almost always busy" when he wants to see a girl he might as well have a backup plan that is another shop that he can visit.

Well, this was exactly what I meant, thanks cuteguy. Because I usually go punting in a group of 2 or three people (okay this may sound weird and wrong, but we are young and wild so we enjoy each other company haha, whats better than the feeling which after the punt, you get to share your experience of the wls with your bros, right?)
But at Ginza, to book 2,3 girls at the same time seems impossible! I have been trying a few time and everytime, the time gap we have to wait for each other is 30-45 mins per person. So if we go in a group of 3,4 persons, its gonna last like almost 3 hours for an 1 hour session...
So yes, I just need a back up place, where I can visit if Ginza doesnt work out. If im going alone, Ginza will and always be my 1st choice. Geez, Ginza is the only spark in my dark, lonely life in Australia for the last 5 years. I love that place so much that Im willing to eat instant noodle for a week, to save up for a punt there, seriously!
But so far, all of the new girls at Ginza are all diamond and that really ruin my budget. I just wish the old glory silver and golden class come back. :(

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 12:37 AM
If you are not too picky about girls there are many gorgeous Korean and Thai girls at other places who provide premium and diamond level services. You might find hidden Japanese gems in some places. I did recently and the price was less than Ginza.

puntingpete
03-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Can you pm me with some suggestions?

scooper
03-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Plenty of budget shops around with same level of service.

Problem is the quality of girls is wayyyyyy off lmao !