PDA

View Full Version : Question Epping and surrounds

Mr Bastard
28-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Hey Troops, heading out this way tomorrow afternoon, can anyone suggest a somewhere to visit, both RnT and FS, I.m not fussy, cheers and thanks in advance.......

MR B

james235
05-06-2016, 07:15 PM
Hey Troops, heading out this way tomorrow afternoon, can anyone suggest a somewhere to visit, both RnT and FS, I.m not fussy, cheers and thanks in advance.......

MR B

I've never been here.. but the photos look promising. Want to give it a try (if you're not fussy) and then give us a full report? :)

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/TherapeuticMassage/new-shopyoung-uni-girl-45epping-massage/13008792

I'm curious if their full of shit and put up fake photos .. or if this is the real deal. (hard to find cute young chicks in the west)

asiafever
05-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Some of the photos are real. I recognise the decor in the background. Could be a bit photoshopped though. Never seen girls THAT hot there.

Mr Bastard
05-06-2016, 08:28 PM
I went their the day I was in the area and their was no such talent on offer, also visited one across the railway tracks forget the name , but much the same as the first.................

asiafever
05-06-2016, 09:17 PM
The other one used to have some great talent. Cherry with her hot little ass and sweet uni student glasses, Linda, Nico and those tight shorts, and of course the incomparable Amanda, all sadly gone. The owner of Beecroft used to own Langston Pl but sadly it has never reached those lofty heights from before.

Cracker38
05-06-2016, 09:41 PM
The other one used to have some great talent. Cherry with her hot little ass and sweet uni student glasses, Linda, Nico and those tight shorts, and of course the incomparable Amanda, all sadly gone. The owner of Beecroft used to own Langston Pl but sadly it has never reached those lofty heights from before.

I know where u can find Cherry. Did use to know where Niko was up until recently.

luvmica
06-06-2016, 08:44 AM
Seen Lisa, thai girl, from there. very cute looking and nicely toned body with enhanced D cups