PDA

View Full Version : Complaint "I AM Indian"Racist Marrickville 5

Sivar
29-05-2016, 12:12 AM
I went to 5 Star Marrickville on 23/05/2016 (Monday) , I registered this account on the purpose to make a very serious complaint. It was afternoon around 3pm me and my friend was horny and searching the shop around Marrickville soon we found 5 star Marrickville very close to where we are. Old house appearance with a sign board "5 Open" then we buzz the bell. One young Chinese/Korean reception (Not sure) with a big smile open the door but as soon she saw me the smile is gone (I assume because of our skin colour) She leaded us to waiting with reluctant attitude. She showed me 1 girl after then asked me do you like the girl, I said do u have more girls because I want go in same time with my friend. She not even replied me just shut the door left us un-entertain for around 15 minutes. We don't know what happen the we stand up, as soon we want to leave a young Chinese/Korean boss/manager (not sure) with business suite, well groom come toward us and asked us to wait more girls will available soon, while I explain to him we are left un-entertain we noticed more customers walk after us already choose the girls and go in the room. he gave me apologise and said he will check what going soon the female receptionist passing by he stop her and place us in waiting room and shut the door. We can barely heard their conversation , the manager asked: "did all the girl say hello" the female replied with high tone "they are INDIAN" I DON'T like them, no girl like them". I stand up and open the door said I can heard the conversation, the manager/boss looks akward and keep apologise to us, but the female receptionist look fine and said to him kick them out, they are INDIAN. If I got a voice recorder I can take this incident as serious RACIST. We are so piss off, and told the male manager this receptionist is not qualify, she show no respect at all to customers. I understand some girls don't take INDIAN customers, but she can lie to us all of the girls are busy or other excuse. I am here waiting Marrickville management respond to this incident.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 12:24 AM
I have seen many ads of some private girls (mostly European) who wrote : I prefer not seeing Indians.
That's the world my friend.
Maybe you should look for shops who employ Indian girls.
Lots of working girls told me that they dont like seeing Indians ,but that's their right ,there is nothing you can do about it.

cuteguy
29-05-2016, 12:36 AM
I have seen many ads of some private girls (mostly European) who wrote : I prefer not seeing Indians.
Lots of working girls told me that they dont like seeing Indians ,but that's their right ,there is nothing you can do about it.

Sorry to say this but I have heard the same from quite a few Asian girls who have stated that they will not see Indian guys.

Sivar
29-05-2016, 12:37 AM
I am understand some girls don't like to meet INDIAN and Aussie, by the way I am concern about the receptionist said "Kick them out" Please understand , they can said other excuse rather than Kick them out. Please respect show minimum respect to us

dirtykunt69
29-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Often WL refuse to see men of indian and middle eastern descent. At times, when seeing a private WL, they tend to ask the nationality of the client.

This now leads me to the million dollar question..... why?

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 12:39 AM
Often WL refuse to see men of indian and middle eastern descent. At times, when seeing a private WL, they tend to ask the nationality of the client.

This now leads me to the million dollar question..... why?

I can answer regarding the middle easterns.WL's have told me that they mostly feel unsecure with them ,sometimes scared ,because they think that they are violent and will treat them like shit.
I am middle eastern ,but once the session is over and they ask me where I come from they get surprised that I am gentle and not harsh ,then I have to explain that not all are bad

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 12:44 AM
I am understand some girls don't like to meet INDIAN and Aussie, by the way I am concern about the receptionist said "Kick them out" Please understand , they can said other excuse rather than Kick them out. Please respect show minimum respect to us

That's normal ,some reception people are rude and seem like they never smiled in their life.Happened to me several times ,but they wouldnt dare saying "kick" :P

itouch
29-05-2016, 12:45 AM
I went to 5 Star Marrickville on 23/05/2016 (Monday) , I registered this account on the purpose to make a very serious complaint. It was afternoon around 3pm me and my friend was horny and searching the shop around Marrickville soon we found 5 star Marrickville very close to where we are. Old house appearance with a sign board "5 Open" then we buzz the bell. One young Chinese/Korean reception (Not sure) with a big smile open the door but as soon she saw me the smile is gone (I assume because of our skin colour) She leaded us to waiting with reluctant attitude. She showed me 1 girl after then asked me do you like the girl, I said do u have more girls because I want go in same time with my friend. She not even replied me just shut the door left us un-entertain for around 15 minutes. We don't know what happen the we stand up, as soon we want to leave a young Chinese/Korean boss/manager (not sure) with business suite, well groom come toward us and asked us to wait more girls will available soon, while I explain to him we are left un-entertain we noticed more customers walk after us already choose the girls and go in the room. he gave me apologise and said he will check what going soon the female receptionist passing by he stop her and place us in waiting room and shut the door. We can barely heard their conversation , the manager asked: "did all the girl say hello" the female replied with high tone "they are INDIAN" I DON'T like them, no girl like them". I stand up and open the door said I can heard the conversation, the manager/boss looks akward and keep apologise to us, but the female receptionist look fine and said to him kick them out, they are INDIAN. If I got a voice recorder I can take this incident as serious RACIST. We are so piss off, and told the male manager this receptionist is not qualify, she show no respect at all to customers. I understand some girls don't take INDIAN customers, but she can lie to us all of the girls are busy or other excuse. I am here waiting Marrickville management respond to this incident.

I don't think the shop staffs are racist. They just don't like to deal with Indian for various reasons.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 12:50 AM
I don't think the shop staffs are racist. They just don't like to deal with Indian for various reasons.

That's the correct answer.

Sivar
29-05-2016, 12:52 AM
I understand and not the first time to punt. I went to most of the shop , when the reception said sorry all girls are busy, please come back again next time. I understand the girl wouldn't see us. It is absolutely fine.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 12:58 AM
I understand and not the first time to punt. I went to most of the shop , when the reception said sorry all girls are busy, please come back again next time. I understand the girl wouldn't see us. It is absolutely fine.

Have you tried posing as a native American ? lol

Sivar
29-05-2016, 01:02 AM
Have you tried posing as a native American ? lol

nah, it is my first time . My friend help me to registered

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 01:04 AM
I mean when you go puning.Tell them you are not Indian but native American Indian from the Apache tribe ,it will work believe me

itouch
29-05-2016, 01:08 AM
nah, it is my first time . My friend help me to registered

What he meant was that you should try to pose as an American Indian when you were visiting the shop. I don't think it is a good idea because those staffs can't tell the difference anyway.

Sivar
29-05-2016, 01:10 AM
I mean when you go puning.Tell them you are not Indian but native American Indian from the Apache tribe ,it will work believe me

by the way thanks for u advise

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 01:12 AM
What he meant was that you should try to pose as an American Indian when you were visiting the shop. I don't think it is a good idea because those staffs can't tell the difference anyway.

If he says eya eya eya eya every 2 minutes then she will believe him.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 01:18 AM

Some do ,they deal with lots of nationalities and ethnicites

Sam88
29-05-2016, 01:43 AM
yeah mate it happens I was there before and saw the same thing, it sucks but hey it happens. The girl's choice right well I'm sure there are girls who aren't that picky . And I think itouch's idea is really good, you should just say you're American Indian lol. Heck most of the time they think I'm Korean :confused2:

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2016, 02:20 AM
I think the OP brother was ok when WLs prefer Not to see Indians, he just wants somr respects and basic customers services like politely being told all girls are busy, rather than hearing " I don't like Indians or kick them out " which is no place in our society !!

I have some Indian friends and there is nothing wrong with them , have many dealing with them in work too and they are generally very smart and hard working business people , not to mention their women are super hot !! Love those Bollywood girls !

And there are so many super rich people in India too, and they can and will fuck plenty of women all over the world , so get use to that !

There you go, I have my say, but I don't have a solution, sorry guys !

lipengr
29-05-2016, 02:58 AM
Indian go away from asian forum this is not ur place to complaint THEY ARE INDIAN

Sam88
29-05-2016, 03:08 AM
not to mention their women are super hot !! Love those Bollywood girls !

I so agree with this!!:love::love:

Chillbro
29-05-2016, 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear that. But i do hear a lot of MLs say they dont like Indians because they're harsh and they always try to push the girl over the limit. One ML told me that most Indian people are the one that tries to rape her. And another one, this indian customer is too harsh playing with the ML's pussy and cuz of that she told him not to touch her down there and he got mad and saying stuff that she doesn't deserve to get the $50 tip. But this is an ML, I can understand she doesn't like indian customers cause they take advantage of her. With WL working in a FS shop, she doesnt need to worry about those stuff since she's getting paid for it. Then probably they don't like Indians is because they smell (no offence) or they're harsh.

H3da
29-05-2016, 04:57 AM
Indians smell

xconcepx
29-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Indians smell

Yeah they definitely do. Can't stand it and if i was a working girl no way I'd let anyone like that touch me.

xconcepx
29-05-2016, 05:28 AM

Don't bother waiting for them to reply. They simply don't want your business. You won't even hurt their reputation as their stance is the same as most shops. Yeah it sucks to be you but thats the reality of the situation. Most shops won't entertain indians so better to understand why and move on. Im surprised even that one girl came out...... She must have had a slow night and was desperate!

Alan86
29-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Ok I'd firstly like to take a minute and gather my thoughts. Pretty shocked as I didn't know this goes on.
I actually didn't realise anyone gets refused by WLs. I thought even an old, ugly, dirty looking man could get a root if he had the Bucks. Let alone on the basis of race/nationality.

It might be due to bad past experiences or reputations certain groups have. I wont go into details as it may sound racist. But eg a certain racial group may have a reputation.of being violent with WLs, which may lead to WLs not wanting to deal with them. In essence, you're paying for the crimes of others.

As for why an ML would refuse an Indian, again I won't go there, as it may indeed sound racist.

On the flip side, an ML should have the right to refuse a customer. Rude as it may be (customer can be given an excuse like 'she's busy'). She's a sex worker not a sex slave who must do as she's told.

But hey, if this continues, find a shop that does serve Indians. I'm sure there should be a a few at least.

Pussyhands
29-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Hey bro OP,

I saw lots of Indians visit a shop called moonlight opposite Auburn station on Rawson street.

When I went I saw a decent looking older German girl. The owner came in when I was waiting to show me more girls coming overseas. He was a nice dude.

New2Punting
29-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Hey OP Bro, don't worry. Being Chinese me and lotsa of my Chinese mates have similar experience with White chicks. Also when on Euro trip we felt pretty depressed as Euro girls don't prefer Asian and as a matter of fact we did also hear from local Euro friend that they are fine with Indian, middle eastern guys. Infact we see very less white Aussie girls hanging out or marrying Asian than Indian and Middle Easten People.

Offcourse everyone know India has very rich class of people too and can bring any babe on bed anytime. What I know more specific is people generally gets mixed up in Sri Lankan and South Indian (which are dark, bit diff looking) than middle (Mumbai) and North Indian, where the color, class of living is high.

habib120
29-05-2016, 08:54 AM
getting refused service , is way better than begrudging shit service IMO.

wanking is way better than getting bad service from the girl.

At the end of the day, if a girl refuses based on my race etc, i see it as a favor. Much better than her deciding to give sub-par service and take the money

If its management that has the problem, rather not give em a cent, fuck em.

There is plenty of places in Sydney where management will do right by you (as long as you hold up your side of the bargain, not abuse the girls etc).

Granted most of said places are higher up in $$$ cost but you get what you pay for.

my 2c, long time lurker

imaragingbull
29-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the response Habib120! We've been waiting 3 years for your first post!!

Very said that racism was shown, as it has no place in the world. Yes we can stereotype what most or a majority are like, but was the OP an upstanding guy who was clean, has a good attitude and just wanted to visit? We don't know, I don't believe the shop knew, and therefore should have afforded them the base level of respect.

I'm happy that I don't have this issue, but am always clean, presentable and polite.

The only constructive advice I can provide is:
1. Don't worry about this shop - put your hard earned at places who want you there and will provide you great service over and over (i.e. become regular and let management know you're a upstanding guy. With attitudes like that, the shop will ultimately struggle or become a place you don't want to visit anyway.
2. It's punting, move on. Things happen and this isn't the most 'morally ethical' industry anyway - keep on the lookout for the good/trustworthy/reliable shops and girls. Stay away from the rest where you can.

CunningLinguist
29-05-2016, 10:58 AM
I think the OP was hardly done by, the receptionist was rude and should be sacked or at a minimum disciplined to not be racist.

It is fair enough that WLs don't want to see Indians because of the various issues that apply to some indians, and the OP understands this. He just wants to be treated in a civil fashion.

Being overtly racist is bad for any business, if the OP was not so level headed and instead fitted one of the negative stereotypes the situation may have ended up in a much worse result.

Alan86
29-05-2016, 11:15 AM
getting refused service , is way better than begrudging shit service IMO.

wanking is way better than getting bad service from the girl.

At the end of the day, if a girl refuses based on my race etc, i see it as a favor. Much better than her deciding to give sub-par service and take the money

If its management that has the problem, rather not give em a cent, fuck em.

There is plenty of places in Sydney where management will do right by you (as long as you hold up your side of the bargain, not abuse the girls etc).

Granted most of said places are higher up in $$$ cost but you get what you pay for.

my 2c, long time lurker

Good points habit! I didn't look at it like that! You're better off rather than losing your money.

des888
29-05-2016, 12:17 PM
I understand what the OP is trying to say it's just the way the reception went about denying them. I've been to 5 Marrickville a lot and never had a problem with reception more often the case they offer drinks and cigarettes while I wait heck even if I have to wait more than 20mins for a girl the dude gives me a discount. But yes like habib said they are doing you a favour.

Pussyhands
29-05-2016, 02:10 PM
I understand what the OP is trying to say it's just the way the reception went about denying them. I've been to 5 Marrickville a lot and never had a problem with reception more often the case they offer drinks and cigarettes while I wait heck even if I have to wait more than 20mins for a girl the dude gives me a discount. But yes like habib said they are doing you a favour.

I went once and had a great time, thinking about going back in the future. I share the same comments too.

CunningLinguist
29-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Has anyone had any racism problems at nearby shops, eg. Newtown 70 ?

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Lol i never had such an issue in my life.
Most Asian girls would hold my hand and drag me like come come lets go have fun.
I mean its like please leave me I didnt like you i want to see other girls.I think those WL's get surprised when a young non Asian enters the shop

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 04:06 PM
And to be honest Indians smell ,I even avoid sitting close to them ,so imagine what a WL has to go through

porpoiseboy
29-05-2016, 04:09 PM
I recently was disappointed in a popular RnT shop. I'm white and i asked my girl how many customers she had had that day. She said she'd had only one customer and that she'd had a shower afterwards. I asked why and she said the customer was Indian. I work with several Indians and none have any noticeable body odor so I was shocked to find that it seems to be a common problem.

New2Punting
29-05-2016, 04:40 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nDzrmOwvaXk

New2Punting
29-05-2016, 04:44 PM
I recently was disappointed in a popular RnT shop. I'm white and i asked my girl how many customers she had had that day. She said she'd had only one customer and that she'd had a shower afterwards. I asked why and she said the customer was Indian. I work with several Indians and none have any noticeable body odor so I was shocked to find that it seems to be a common problem.

Agree, have few Indian IT friends, no issues at all. What I know more specific is people generally gets mixed up in Sri Lankan and South Indian (which are dark, bit diff looking) than middle (Mumbai) and North Indian, where the color, class of living is high. Sometimes my Chinese boss smells shit if he is around, another reason why white hot chicks on my floor avoid us.

allenby
29-05-2016, 05:13 PM
I was at a function once and an indian guy who was sitting next to me was leaning accross me talking to the guy sitting on my right and the smell of his breath was the worst than a smelly pussy .
I couldnt blame a wl for not wanting to dfk indians with bad breath like that.

Mawskode
29-05-2016, 05:57 PM
I can answer regarding the middle easterns.WL's have told me that they mostly feel unsecure with them ,sometimes scared ,because they think that they are violent and will treat them like shit.
I am middle eastern ,but once the session is over and they ask me where I come from they get surprised that I am gentle and not harsh ,then I have to explain that not all are bad
Likewise. One WL I saw a couple of times opened up to me and thought Middle Easterners were all violent towards women because that's how the media portrays us in their homeland.

Pretty much all WLs want to see clients who are respectful and hygienic. The sad fact is some nationalities get a harsh reputation for that.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 05:58 PM
I was at a function once and an indian guy who was sitting next to me was leaning accross me talking to the guy sitting on my right and the smell of his breath was the worst than a smelly pussy .
I couldnt blame a wl for not wanting to dfk indians with bad breath like that.

I was once in college filling out my enrollment form and then two Indian guys came to enroll too and both were next to me and Hellll nooo the smell
was gonna kill me ,I never smelled something like that before.Since then I knew why people avoid them.

aussiegaigin
29-05-2016, 07:43 PM
I have read that many Asian shops in Sydney won't service non-Asian customers. I used to go to japan regularly, and it is very hard for foreigners to get p4p services there. This is a form of racism too, based on stereotypes and communicative issues.

I follow the scene in Singapore on another forum, as I occasionally visit there, and Indians (and similar) are equally despised and rejected there.

Jerry@Marrickville
29-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Hi all, It's Jerry who did Diamond service @Marrickville5, @485Rockdale, @42Gladesville. I lost my personal account Christmas, so I just made it one more.
and I'm currently working as receptionist at Marrickville no.5
this seems like pointed on me!>_<

One young Chinese/Korean reception (Not sure) with a big smile open the door but as soon she saw me the smile is gone (I assume because of our skin colour) She leaded us to waiting with reluctant attitude.

"they are INDIAN" I DON'T like them, no girl like them".

well... do I need to make excuse here?;;;; I think I don't need to. because I didn't. I did not say that.
I'm not an idiot.. guys seriously, with common sense, more customers = more money for receptionist.

I'm not afraid of this bullshit story at all. it's not even well-made. duh

I tried my best at that time, I showed Kelly, Miho and Lina. And they didn't choose, they chose to wait.

Nevermind, anyway.. This is all bullshit.

a young, well groomed Chinese/Korean boss/manager (not sure) with business suite
Seriously, dude,,, go out, get some fresh air, and go get a job... do not bother me anymore shiba

Jerry@Marrickville
29-05-2016, 09:48 PM
anyway guys I work Mon-Fri 10am-8pm.
I can't give you the best BBBJ anymore but I can recommend good girls as your taste.
call me if you need to talk ◕‿↼

02 9519 9009 Jerry's hotline♡♡♡♡♡

http://i.imgur.com/sxt8mkr.jpg

mikael66
29-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Sorry to hear about your story. But that could happen to anybody. Just last month, i was crossing the street at Pyrmont, the crossing light was still blinking, and the vehicle stop light was still red. There was a delivery van which looks to be either in a hurry or the driver is pissed. I was at the last part (just a step from the sidewalk) of the crossing, when the walking light blink red, maybe i was walking too slow. But when the driver saw me, he speed up and try to sideswiping in passing. And then he stopped the van, got off the van and walk to me threatening me. I started to complain that i will call the police, and he started shouting you all stup*d chi**e chaloo chaloo (which i have no idea what it means), i am just guessing it means something bad. As more people, started to notice, he back off and went back to his van. I took a photo of his van from my phone, that i was planning to take to the police. But it was not clear. He saw me talking the photo, he started shouting again, and he started to follow me with his van, but because there were a few people around, he made a U turn and go away.
This happened around 1 am at Harris street, corner Pyrmont bridge road. The driver was from india. I have a lot of good indian friends from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India, and they all told me that some are really like that. I let it go.
My point is, it can happen to anybody. You might have encountered a racist person, but that does not mean that every person around him/her is a racist.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 10:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your story. But that could happen to anybody. Just last month, i was crossing the street at Pyrmont, the crossing light was still blinking, and the vehicle stop light was still red. There was a delivery van which looks to be either in a hurry or the driver is pissed. I was at the last part (just a step from the sidewalk) of the crossing, when the walking light blink red, maybe i was walking too slow. But when the driver saw me, he speed up and try to sideswiping in passing. And then he stopped the van, got off the van and walk to me threatening me. I started to complain that i will call the police, and he started shouting you all stup*d chi**e chaloo chaloo (which i have no idea what it means), i am just guessing it means something bad. As more people, started to notice, he back off and went back to his van. I took a photo of his van from my phone, that i was planning to take to the police. But it was not clear. He saw me talking the photo, he started shouting again, and he started to follow me with his van, but because there were a few people around, he made a U turn and go away.
This happened around 1 am at Harris street, corner Pyrmont bridge road. The driver was from india. I have a lot of good indian friends from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India, and they all told me that some are really like that. I let it go.
My point is, it can happen to anybody. You might have encountered a racist person, but that does not mean that every person around him/her is a racist.

I would dare him doing the same to a middle eastern guy

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Well then, it's great to see the shop has responded and Jerry was in the middle of it!

Case closed and let's move on!

Peace !

Jerry@Marrickville
29-05-2016, 11:23 PM
Well then, it's great to see the shop has responded and Jerry was in the middle of it!

Case closed and let's move on!

Peace !

San q uncle! Peace!

New2Punting
29-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Who d fck.is Ken here btw?

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 01:37 AM
The girls do complain about the way they are being mistreated by some ethnic groups. I reported a case in March of this year of an incident which upset the girl very much.

"I guess many girls start out nice but when they get mishandled and shown no respect then they do change in some ways. However I know from experience that many girls do remember if you treat them with respect and how many times you hear stories from these girls of guys just being real jerks. You do pity them at times. On one occasion, I was talking to the receptionist and the girl. This guy who appeared to be of Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshian background walked passed us and grabbed the girl's private part and ran for the exit. Can you believe this? No wonder these girls have issues with many customers".

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 02:00 AM
I never met any human on earth who likes Indians ,and I am person who travels a lot.
It has nothing to with racism ,people just can't stand them and for good reasons

Sam88
30-05-2016, 02:21 AM
well at least the shop responded and didnt just avoid this thread like most do :D

New2Punting
30-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Was told that middle eastern men are most dangerous and abusive to wl no wonder all terrorists originated from that area and as sern on news these days each and every coward act is lead by them so girls feel unsafe. Mind you these yella habib and kebabs are very less skilled people so mostly tradies and labors so overall threat to community.

CunningLinguist
30-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Who d fck.is Ken here btw?

Maybe Sivar is Ken and a patsy for a rival shop owner, maybe this whole thread is bullshit just to discredit this shop!

I think I would believe Christmas/Jerry over a one post newcomer with a gripe:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?58979-quot-I-AM-Indian-quot-Racist-Marrickville-5&p=860461&viewfull=1#post860461

mandingo69
30-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Was told that middle eastern men are most dangerous and abusive to wl no wonder all terrorists originated from that area and as sern on news these days each and every coward act is lead by them so girls feel unsafe. Mind you these yella habib and kebabs are very less skilled people so mostly tradies and labors so overall threat to community.

Yes there is some truth to that but every race and culture has bad seeds so for you to single them out is just plain bigotry, and as for them being laborers or tradesman mate you need to calm down while I do not work in the industry a lot of my close friends do and they include nationalities from most walks of life and all of the ones I am fortunate enough to call a friend are actually pretty much a gentleman when it comes to the ladies. In a separate thread which you started you were complaining about not being orally pleasured by the missus so maybe just maybe you could be more open minded in life and your perception of others before she will even consider starting to migrate down south mate.

"The broad-minded see the truth in different religions; the narrow-minded see only the differences."

Wayne
30-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Fascinating thread. I reckon it's the most sociologically insightful wrestling match this forum has ever hosted. In one corner we have Chinese stereotyping. They are tagged with the hackneyed old cliches of racists. Opposing them is the in-articulation of victims, confused, and not quite able to pinpoint the source of their angst. Their tag team are the well-meaning, with their patronising tendency. All four jumping in with their individual takes and holds.

From my lofty perch I've a few observations. One, those lacking power in their lives tend to kick those who have even less power - there is always some guy worst off than me, so I kick him. Two, brothels are only about getting as much money out of punters as possible. If there is money to be extracted then all other considerations are ignored. Three, everyone smells. Four, I wish there were more Indian working ladies in Sydney.

kikomanki
30-05-2016, 12:26 PM
been punting for a long time and talked to all of the WL ive ever had and they all say they dont really like indians. from what they lve told me is that indian customers theyve had were always rude and very disrespectful . they even wont shower even if they asked them to and kept on insisting. and they said they smell too. well most of them is true anyway. you catch the train and an indian guy comes into the train and you can smell him straight away and starts talking to their mobile with a headset being so loud lol. and they kept on doing what the WL doesnt like and they keep on saying i paid you and such. WL needs respect too as they are human . their job is not very respectable but a human is a human you cant just treat them like animals

Pussyhands
30-05-2016, 01:37 PM
I treat the WLs I see like my gf and so far I have enjoyed 95% of my punts. :)

Alan86
30-05-2016, 03:02 PM
By the way, when they say 'Indians', are they also including Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans etc? That's a lot of customers!

Must really suck for them, though. Feel bad for them.

Reminds me of Aziz Ansari - how many of them have to be turned away before they can't economically be racist?

Would Aziz be turned down aswell? Lol.

Wayne
30-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Here is a bit of grist for the mill. Demonstrates just how deep racism is embedded in popular Chinese culture.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chinese-detergent-maker-apologises-for-racist-tv-ad-20160530-gp77ga.html

New2Punting
30-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Here is a bit of grist for the mill. Demonstrates just how deep racism is embedded in popular Chinese culture.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chinese-detergent-maker-apologises-for-racist-tv-ad-20160530-gp77ga.html

I reckon its known that Chinese are most racist people and due to our cultural thing we don't like any other race though we copy as much as we can from white people but damn cannot score white chicks.

% Chinese men having white gf/wife and likewise afro, euro, middle eastern gf/wife is much much low than any other race.

Wayne
30-05-2016, 05:02 PM
I reckon its known that Chinese are most racist people and due to our cultural thing we don't like any other race though we copy as much as we can from white people but damn cannot score white chicks.

% Chinese men having white gf/wife and likewise afro, euro, middle eastern gf/wife is much much low than any other race.

I wouldn't say Chinese are the "most racist" people. I have come across some ridiculous views from all sorts. I think racism is all about insecurity. If one feels threatened by someone or something they tend to look inward to what is familiar. My observation is that China is emerging out of a fraught history. It's a society amidst an amazing change and people just aren't educated about the world. These nouve riche Chinese remind me of middle America, or bogan Australia - complacent and ignorant. The worry is that this racism is encouraged by politicians to achieve an end. Look how John Howard exploited latent Australian racism in 2001, and Australian immigration policy has been mired in his legacy ever since. The worry in China is some stupid Communist Party cadre stirring up racism against Japan or other Eight Nation countries. It more probable than not. Scary stuff.

xconcepx
30-05-2016, 05:45 PM
What's wrong with Indians
1: Even if they wash, they still stink.
2: They're tightarses: they think by paying their $90 they can do whatever they want.
3: They lack respect for women, just look at how their country condones rape.
4: They love to cry victim.

Agree on all the above. Point 2 being that its inbuilt into their culture. They can not live without a bargain and will always try and get better value out of any situation even if it means screwing over the over party.

(Doesn't apply to all indians obviously but enough of them to warrant peoples perception of them)

wilisno
30-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Not having a white girlfriend or wife does not necessarily mean one is racist. To select a spouse or settle on a long term relationship, cultural differences is one factor to consider, or there will be conflicts in the long term, also the physical compatibility is another factor to consider, Chinese are physically smaller. And Chinese takes marriage a lot more seriously than other races, they don't just divorce easily.

Other than that, Chinese are just as easy to make friends with as any other races.

I have lots of Indian friends, but I wouldn't want to get intimate with them, because they're men ! ;) ;) ;)

xconcepx
30-05-2016, 05:53 PM
I am in talks with a business partner regarding opening a shop and have already started recruiting the girls etc. One of the points brought up and discussed thoroughly is this same exact topic. We will not be allowing Indians or Middle Eastern customers unless they are with repeat customers who can vouch for them. At the end of the day it is a business and it needs to generate positive income. For the business to be successful the clients need to be happy and we all know happy employees, or in this case girls will consistently provide better service if management is looking after them. So with that being said, i am more than happy to wear the racist banner for our shop, if it means the target market has no complaints. Theres honestly enough punters out there that we do not need to gamble with accepting business from Indians or Middles Eastern men.

Im asian myself and always get told that asians can't drive. Rather than get offended i understand others perception as there are way too many asians that really can't drive and show no common courtesy hence thats how we are percieved. Same concept above. Understand the reasons and work to change it rather than just simply bitching its racist etc.

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 06:46 PM
you catch the train and an indian guy comes into the train and you can smell him straight away and starts talking to their mobile with a headset being so loud lol. a

must be talking as a call center employee ,after business hours lol

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Indian friends are great especially during cricket seasons !!

Last three times when I was watching some cricket with a small group of Indian colleagues/friends through work , these thing happened:

1. Michael Clarke made a triple century in test cricket vs the Indians and declared early at the SCG !

2. Australian eliminated the Indians from the World Cup

3. Steve Smith made his third century against the Indians in as many games !

Love to be around the Indians during Cricket seasons !!

Massage King
30-05-2016, 07:02 PM
I am in talks with a business partner regarding opening a shop and have already started recruiting the girls etc. One of the points brought up and discussed thoroughly is this same exact topic. We will not be allowing Indians or Middle Eastern customers unless they are with repeat customers who can vouch for them. At the end of the day it is a business and it needs to generate positive income. For the business to be successful the clients need to be happy and we all know happy employees, or in this case girls will consistently provide better service if management is looking after them. So with that being said, i am more than happy to wear the racist banner for our shop, if it means the target market has no complaints. Theres honestly enough punters out there that we do not need to gamble with accepting business from Indians or Middles Eastern men.

Im asian myself and always get told that asians can't drive. Rather than get offended i understand others perception as there are way too many asians that really can't drive and show no common courtesy hence thats how we are percieved. Same concept above. Understand the reasons and work to change it rather than just simply bitching its racist etc.

Good luck.

Sounds like your shop will never happen or it will close down not long after it opens.

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Good luck.

Sounds like your shop will never happen or it will close down not long after it opens.

He will have to many expenses ,needs to pay Security Guards for doing a background Check on the spot whether a person is middle eastern or not

cleetusvandamme
30-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Plenty of racism in this thread. "I once saw an Indian guy who stank therefore they all do", "I'm not racist I just don't like Indian people" etc.

A lot of people don't know what racism is.

WHITEDUDE
30-05-2016, 09:18 PM
sounds like its all bullshit..fake post... you think the girls and reception would talk in their own language, we wouldnt understand anyway.

tontnam
30-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Bro Sivar

Sorry to hear of your experience

Just to clear your point...

The Marrickville shop is called No 5 Marrickville.... but they like to be known 5 Star Marrickville:burn:

5 Star City is not in any way associated with No5 Marrickville what so ever.

We do have all type of customers... Our best VIP customer is an Indian Gentleman.:miao:

dude, i don't believe you. your plain lying...i've been to your shops quite a few times in recent years, and been told in a nice way that your most talented girls don't want to see me. in fact that has happened since 2012..so i kinda gave up going to your shop after about a 2 dozen times--i saw one chinese girl in your shop after 2 dozen attempts when 99% dont even want to show their face. i treated her fine. there is a difference in looking at people and figuring out by their demeanor as to whether infact they are villagers who arrived recently and are a FOB and don't have knowledge on how to deal with women, and a difference in someone who comes completely well dressed and groomed and speaks in an Australian-Indian english accent. in fact i remember one day i was sitting in the waiting area and had made a phone booking for someone called Milo a few years ago after reading some reports, i thought lets try again even though no one comes out to say hello usually. she came out, saw me and then walked off with tremendous disgust on her face at my sight, cancelling the booking, the shop mgr saying sorry about it. I sat there feeling quite bad i must say, even for a 250 or 300 dollars we get this treatment, after driving for an hour from somewhere to get to the shop. you guys talk nicely though--you did what you could as management so i nothing against you. i wasn't offended by you but i found the behaviour by Milo disgusting. i found it hard to accept and lost face to be honest (yes we have that concept too). sat there for a minute gathering my thoughts and then just accepted it and left...i changed shop to the ones like tp64 and 533 where the ladies are in their 40s and late 40's where they have less trouble accepting indians who are much younger than them. Ginza is a better shop. i havent had mistreatment there at all and got to try various WL's to fulfil fantasies etc.. there whoever they recruited was not troubled by the fact of one's skin colour.

tontnam
30-05-2016, 10:28 PM
I would dare him doing the same to a middle eastern guy

i rarely participate in this type of discussion. that dude is no more representative of india and indians than you might be of all middle eastern men and you sound like one. i don't know of indian causing riots and havoc in a country like australia and a place like sydney or being known for threatening behaviur en-masse or having a riot squad assigned to them. let me explain something to you. in case of a disagreement with random strangers that is about to escalate into violence indians leave the scene, indians don't have the mindset to call backup like middle easterners do when something of a potential violent situation brews up. they are not in that mindset once they leave india. indians don't go looking for trouble in this country nor expect their friends to get into trouble with the law for their stupidity if they did parttake in stupidity..they may be stereotyped into the kinds of racist comments you make here (smelly, etc etc) but they don't call for back up to fight their fight like middle easterners do. if they did and if other indians agreed to back them up with any type of resources one can get in sydney, what will that descend to, it will descend to the middle eastern way of thinking which is well known in sydney. ive had a few incidents myself in parts of sydney for completely unknown reasons (all i did was look back at a lebanse who was looking towards me-its a natural reaction of humans beings-only to be then met with "what you looking at" and walking towards me in a threatening way--is that all these guys know--i certainly could have dealt with him swiftly, violently so that he doesnt get back up for the day--and he would not have been able to talk with his completely fake deep voice--but i just walked away because i don't want to go to jail nor do i want my family being dragged through mud to deal with the repurssions of assaulting a guy from a violent community which has no sense. There's a heap of difference between indians and middle eastern thought processes. indians are not violent once they come to australia to establish a better life. they respect the law. there's more chance that the middle easterner especially lebanese that shows road rage and complete disregard for the law. cheers

tontnam
30-05-2016, 10:44 PM
What's wrong with Indians
1: Even if they wash, they still stink.
2: They're tightarses: they think by paying their $90 they can do whatever they want.
3: They lack respect for women, just look at how their country condones rape.
4: They love to cry victim.

what makes you say their country condones rapes. do you know any stats. one day you might be dying of a heart attack in a hospital here, the guy that will save your life in emergency surgery will be an indian surgeon. when he saves your life, his stink will be the last of your worries. let us know where you are from and it will be easy to judge you and your whole country and give you labels.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 11:08 PM
I miss Rita !

The Indian Bollywood Princess at 5 Star !

So cute and oh so busty, I must say she kind of has that Indian smells too but I love it - at the time when she swallowed me all in and while I was inside her, all was forgiven, only lust and desires mattered !!

Just I thought I throw that one in !!

Peace to all races !! You can't really just hate their men but love their women , right ??

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 11:22 PM
You are lucky bro A

Beautiful Rita don't see Indian customers:burn:

I guess I was ! And lovely Milo never said No to me either !

Crusader
30-05-2016, 11:52 PM
I'd be willing to wager a punt or two that if the OP was dressed to the 9's and walked in with a bit of swag about him, there would be more happy to his ending. I am a wog and haven't been denied once so I definitely don't think that it is racism. I think it is more of the OP not giving the girls any reason to take his money.

New2Punting
30-05-2016, 11:59 PM
i rarely participate in this type of discussion. that dude is no more representative of india and indians than you might be of all middle eastern men and you sound like one. i don't know of indian causing riots and havoc in a country like australia and a place like sydney or being known for threatening behaviur en-masse or having a riot squad assigned to them. let me explain something to you. in case of a disagreement with random strangers that is about to escalate into violence indians leave the scene, indians don't have the mindset to call backup like middle easterners do when something of a potential violent situation brews up. they are not in that mindset once they leave india. indians don't go looking for trouble in this country nor expect their friends to get into trouble with the law for their stupidity if they did parttake in stupidity..they may be stereotyped into the kinds of racist comments you make here (smelly, etc etc) but they don't call for back up to fight their fight like middle easterners do. if they did and if other indians agreed to back them up with any type of resources one can get in sydney, what will that descend to, it will descend to the middle eastern way of thinking which is well known in sydney. ive had a few incidents myself in parts of sydney for completely unknown reasons (all i did was look back at a lebanse who was looking towards me-its a natural reaction of humans beings-only to be then met with "what you looking at" and walking towards me in a threatening way--is that all these guys know--i certainly could have dealt with him swiftly, violently so that he doesnt get back up for the day--and he would not have been able to talk with his completely fake deep voice--but i just walked away because i don't want to go to jail nor do i want my family being dragged through mud to deal with the repurssions of assaulting a guy from a violent community which has no sense. There's a heap of difference between indians and middle eastern thought processes. indians are not violent once they come to australia to establish a better life. they respect the law. there's more chance that the middle easterner especially lebanese that shows road rage and complete disregard for the law. cheers

Yes, you right therr Lebo are terrorists and dangerous race for safety of human being. Check all stats, incidents, all will point to them. Even our Chinese brothers still get worried when a lebo is around. They cause disturbances to society, Australia don't need it we deserve peace, love and happy punting.

Crusader
31-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Yes, you right therr Lebo are terrorists and dangerous race for safety of human being. Check all stats, incidents, all will point to them. Even our Chinese brothers still get worried when a lebo is around. They cause disturbances to society, Australia don't need it we deserve peace, love and happy punting.

LOL WTF did I just read. That hurt my brain!

Just for shits and fkn giggles, can you please give me the details of a terrorist attack a LEBANESE person did? I just want one incident from all those "stats" and "incidents" you are referring to.
Read a book bro ..

tontnam
31-05-2016, 12:24 AM
Mr tontnam

We cant force our ladies to accept who she is not comfortable with.
>> i am not asking you to force lol!!..no man in his right mind or who is a man will go and fuck a woman if she doesn't want to be fucked by that man.

Im sure Milo is not your 1st WL that refuse to see you.
>> she was the only one who showed a disgust in her face --and neither she had seen me before nor I seen her before then ( i just red reports and wanted to give it a go)--as for the remainder of your establishment --no one came forward to the waiting room..only one from your shop saw me and she was very happy at my fine treatment of her. i just don't remember her name--she was a very tall chinese or taiwanese or japanese girl, i came back a few more times and had no one was willing to see in the waiting room hence i stopped going to your shop quite a while back now (at least 2 or 3 years) having no luck there. i switched to Ginza and tp64 and 533.

We do have some ladies that will take INDIANS .... no problem at all ... Don't need to call me a LIER

Next time please mention what you are during your booking so you " Wont LOST FACE "
>> i am not sure what you are actually saying here "mention 'what you are' doing during your booking" --- in other words you want me to say i am of indian ethnicity when i call you... or do you want to see my birth certificate of being born in Australia..lol!!!! like you said you can't force anyone but this forum is to express one's experiences, which thus far i never bothered to but this particuar post was something i related to hence i wrote my experience.

Good luck Bro

>>it's ok ...there are lots of brothels around..as i have already mentioned above. but thank you for your kind wishes. ha ha

tontnam
31-05-2016, 12:35 AM
I'd be willing to wager a punt or two that if the OP was dressed to the 9's and walked in with a bit of swag about him, there would be more happy to his ending. I am a wog and haven't been denied once so I definitely don't think that it is racism. I think it is more of the OP not giving the girls any reason to take his money.

lol bro..you might be right! i dress top notch --and i look like money -- yet i have had similar treatment. just the other day a WL at least 10 years older and well into her 40's was like that with me. i didn't know what to do to fix the situation and make it comfortable..i tried my best to understand if she had a bad day, bad something experience earlier in the day, eventually i asked her if she didn't like me because i was indian..and to that she was honest and said "maybe"...after that i said "i understand..i wont come back to you" and i said it in the most polite way in such an awkward situation. but you know what, this earth is so big that if one brothel doesnt work out, go to another one without getting fixated on any 1 WL or Brothel. the OP could be a terrible representation of indians. its entirely possible.

tontnam
31-05-2016, 12:43 AM
You are lucky bro A

Beautiful Rita don't see Indian customers:burn:

Indian customers probably don't want to see her either...rita and the indian customer both suffer from the stigma of seeing each other in public possibly at a common friends party and the perceived notion of knowing each other's secret activities. lol!!!! ROFL.

tontnam
31-05-2016, 12:52 AM
I miss Rita !

The Indian Bollywood Princess at 5 Star !

So cute and oh so busty, I must say she kind of has that Indian smells too but I love it - at the time when she swallowed me all in and while I was inside her, all was forgiven, only lust and desires mattered !!

Just I thought I throw that one in !!

Peace to all races !! You can't really just hate their men but love their women , right ??
>> very funny!! we need chinese men to produce chinese girls and we need indian men to pass on their genes to produce indian girls. imagine if all the indian men were exterminated--then you won't see a dark choclate coloured rita then..but don't worry exterminating and hating indian men isn't going to get rid of them for the next 1000 years or more..there are a lot of them in india and also the rest of the world..(india and china are bascially 50% of the rest of the world combined...they should get together produce a mixed race ha ha ha!!!!)..peace out bro

beta101
31-05-2016, 02:15 AM

bro u need to take ur money else where. i recommend irence cbd. the sluts over there love punjab cocks. the more pungent the better. i bet u will have service queen like carli swallow ur load in no time.

tontnam
31-05-2016, 03:17 AM
Its interesting really

RITA always insisted to be called Singaporean

Not Indian lol....ROFL

ha ha!!! that's like the taiwanese insisting to be called taiwanese even though chinese think they are chinese. !!!!!

singha--pura was an south indian annexed territory long ago--that's how her forefather's went there......why that very name of "singha-puram" was changed to the anglicised "singhapore" , it is derived from the indian language..rita is probably also almost certainly of southern indian heritage. by the same loginc i can then say i am australian by birth when you ask me to identify myself. when i go overseas i talk in indian languages to indian people for rapport buildng, but when they start talking about india as though i have lived there forever i am out of my depth (because i have lived in australia all my life)..and i have to politely interupt and reveal that i am actually from australia, i dont know the internal nuances on india except historical readings and knowledge of language due to speaking it at home.

and then by your logic of "mention who you are during your booking" --- if i called an asked for Rita for discussions sake, how will you identify her--singaporean or indian to
your customers. did you not identify her as indian lol!! and now you say she insists on being identified as singaporean. what do you think your normal customer will think when you say singapoerean (do they ask you to further clarify if the Wl is indian or malay or chinese)...ha ha!!!

i would say you -- though you don't have business issues and are in no need of customer service as yours is a industry with plenty of customers..you will do better by discerning the distinction between where an indian grew up--here or there. by the way have you ever had brazilian customers--especially labourers. they will fuck your ladies up and mistreat them very badly on a general basis..do you have any stereotype knowledge on that matter or do your ladies go with popular propaganda about latinos to discover the hard way about the truth of various cultures. do they only have stigma against indians. lets not keep going on this cyclical debate. you wont win that because it is heavily prejudiced no matter how you put it. it then would result in broader analysis of everything about different countries and societies and there's no time for that. peace out.

yaminkim
31-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Mate not everyone is against you take it down a notch.. Lets all have a punt and calm the f down lads.

ha ha!!! that's like the taiwanese insisting to be called taiwanese even though chinese think they are chinese. !!!!!

singha--pura was an south indian annexed territory long ago--that's how her forefather's went there......why that very name of "singha-puram" was changed to the anglicised "singhapore" , it is derived from the indian language..rita is probably also almost certainly of southern indian heritage. by the same loginc i can then say i am australian by birth when you ask me to identify myself. when i go overseas i talk in indian languages to indian people for rapport buildng, but when they start talking about india as though i have lived there forever i am out of my depth (because i have lived in australia all my life)..and i have to politely interupt and reveal that i am actually from australia, i dont know the internal nuances on india except historical readings and knowledge of language due to speaking it at home.

and then by your logic of "mention who you are during your booking" --- if i called an asked for Rita for discussions sake, how will you identify her--singaporean or indian to
your customers. did you not identify her as indian lol!! and now you say she insists on being identified as singaporean. what do you think your normal customer will think when you say singapoerean (do they ask you to further clarify if the Wl is indian or malay or chinese)...ha ha!!!

i would say you -- though you don't have business issues and are in no need of customer service as yours is a industry with plenty of customers..you will do better by discerning the distinction between where an indian grew up--here or there. by the way have you ever had brazilian customers--especially labourers. they will fuck your ladies up and mistreat them very badly on a general basis..do you have any stereotype knowledge on that matter or do your ladies go with popular propaganda about latinos to discover the hard way about the truth of various cultures. do they only have stigma against indians. lets not keep going on this cyclical debate. you wont win that because it is heavily prejudiced no matter how you put it. it then would result in broader analysis of everything about different countries and societies and there's no time for that. peace out.

BAM
31-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Don't forget brothers. When you force the girl to see a punter even if she is getting paid then it is rape. Even with punting the girl has a level of choice available to her.

Jerry@Marrickville
31-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Jerry is just wondering where has OP gone? He made big messy tumult and seems never come back after his first login.

http://i.imgur.com/RZM33.gif

It's raining guys.. Chillax, stay warm!

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 09:41 AM
Jerry is just wondering where has OP gone? He made big messy tumult and seems never come back after his first login.

http://i.imgur.com/RZM33.gif

It's raining guys.. Chillax, stay warm!

Hey Jerry, you are so cute sister and you are not eating cheese this time .........lol

If only you have the big big tits like Scarlett Johansson , you won't be eating chips either, you will be eating me .........haha

Max Impact
31-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Hey Jerry, you are so cute sister and you are not eating cheese this time .........lol

If only you have the big big tits like Scarlett Johansson , you won't be eating chips either, you will be eating me .........haha

Dude, Im pretty sure Jerry is a guy keeper and not the girl also known as Christmas. He might get the wrong idea?

phoenix555
31-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Dude, Im pretty sure Jerry is a guy keeper and not the girl also known as Christmas. He might get the wrong idea?n

It was on couple post back that Christmas said she created new account as Jerry@Marrickville and work as receptionist now.

wilisno
31-05-2016, 10:11 AM
by the way have you ever had brazilian customers--especially labourers. they will fuck your ladies up and mistreat them very badly on a general basis..do you have any stereotype knowledge on that matter or do your ladies go with popular propaganda about latinos to discover the hard way about the truth of various cultures. do they only have stigma against indians. lets not keep going on this cyclical debate. you wont win that because it is heavily prejudiced no matter how you put it
Dude ! You're crying foul about the discrimination against Indians and you say this ?!? Discriminating against Brazilians, branding them violent people ?!? Trying to redefine stereotyping ?

I like Brazilians, their UFC fighters, and as a matter of fact, I like all girls who had done a lasered Brazilian ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Dude ! You're crying foul about the discrimination against Indians and you say this ?!? Discriminating against Brazilians, branding them violent people ?!? Trying to redefine stereotyping ?

I like Brazilians, their UFC fighters, and as a matter of fact, I like all girls who had done a lasered Brazilian ! ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, I was just gonna to say the Brazilian and South Americans in general have given me the impressions that they are good Latin Lovers ! = good to women ! Of course, not withstanding that there are always some bad blood and AH is every race and culture !

Jerry@Marrickville
31-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Dude, Im pretty sure Jerry is a guy keeper and not the girl also known as Christmas. He might get the wrong idea?

Daddy it's me!!!

True.. How sad.. I never had any chance to meet you because I have A- tits...:(!!!

Massage King
31-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Daddy it's me!!!

True.. How sad.. I never had any chance to meet you because I have A- tits...:(!!!

Have you retired for good?

tontnam
31-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Love to cry victim don't you?
Private health insurance - choice of surgeon plus surgeons don't treat heart attacks you knob.

Good chance that anyone treating you in emergency will be those you laugh at. Instead of calling me names why don't get your knob treated you shit.

Jerry@Marrickville
31-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Have you retired for good?

Yes I'm enjoying my current job😊 It's much fun than I thought.

tontnam
31-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Love to cry victim don't you?
Private health insurance - choice of surgeon plus surgeons don't treat heart attacks you knob.

Indians as an entire race seem to be maligned a lot in this forum despite there being a wide spectrum of behaviour in that country. It being no different to any other in the world so just giving an alternate example so that everything is considered and 1 race is not singled out for dishing so much shit towards. Brazil is in fact a far more violent country than india and I know brazilian guys. A full spectrum is found there. Remeber this :: in a text based forum this debate can get cyclical --if one race is so ridiculed then it's possible they may provide info on other ra ra or categories of people to inform that everywhere you find all kinds of people. That guy Sifu said india condones rape --no one in this forum except me answered such an offensive statement--read the newspaper today on how an Italian set fire to an ex lover and how widespread that problem is in Italy. Is it right to label that entire country to be abusive --it obviously is not. I had to say what I had to say so that whoever reads this gets transformed in their opinions and prejudices. Brazilians are fine and so are indians in general. But indians get a bit of flak in the forums and shops I suspect hence it was neccessary to write something to remove prejudices. I think this was my last post on this. I don't have further time to continue a cyclical debate that has no end. Cheers

wilisno
31-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Brazil is in fact a far more violent country than india and I know brazilian guys.
You're condemning a whole race in you own words, with your own point of view ! If you're speaking against racism against your own race, set a good example yourself !

tontnam
31-05-2016, 01:37 PM
You're condemning a whole race in you own words, with your own point of view ! If you're speaking against racism against your own race, set a good example yourself !

Did u not read "brazilians are fine in general and so are indians"--i stated several notions and you are telling me to set an example and turning it around on me - lol !! . Several posters here have condemned the Indian race --better you ask them why they did that --was it their personal experience etc etc. My point that's there are all sorts everywhere was my point. I have definitely read prejudice towards indians in this forum elsewhere too, but not once against others.. How is it so. Why is it so. Is anyone better or worse than the other. Cyclical as I said. Sorry man. I don't want to continue this discussion, because it can go on forever. It's done. Cheers.

wilisno
31-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Did u not read "brazilians are fine in general and so are indians"--i stated several notions and you are telling me to set an example and turning it around on me - lol !! . Several posters here have condemned the Indian race --better you ask them why they did that --was it their personal experience etc etc. My point that's there are all sorts everywhere was my point. I have definitely read prejudice towards indians in this forum elsewhere too, but not once against others.. How is it so. Why is it so. Is anyone better or worse than the other. Cyclical as I said. Sorry man. I don't want to continue this discussion, because it can go on forever. It's done. Cheers.
They said that because they are racists against Indians, if you want to join their ranks of being a racist against Brazilian, then stop complaining !

nocturnalman
31-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Tontnam , the truth is nobody likes indians.I dont support the behaviour of certain middle eastern people.You keep talking about "when they migrate" ,fact is we were born here and he have been here for generations.If you are complaining about the people here not liking you go to Europe ,they wont even look at Indians.You are also jealous because usually lebanese get the hot white chicks while Indians even get kicked out of brothel

tontnam
31-05-2016, 02:04 PM
They said that because they are racists against Indians, if you want to join their ranks of being a racist against Brazilian, then stop complaining !
Listen dude. I like you so don't instruct me by saying things like "stop complaining' ..thats not fair matter to tell me and without understanding the issue i was tyrying to explain where the keyword is "prejudice". I will say what I have a right to if that means gaving to highlight anything that i think will get others to think. something needed to be said. I am sure I am not in their ranks.

wilisno
31-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Listen dude. I like you so don't instruct me by saying things like "stop complaining' ..thats not fair matter to tell me and without understanding the issue i was tyrying to explain where the keyword is "prejudice". I will say what I have a right to if that means gaving to highlight anything that i think will get others to think. something needed to be said. I am sure I am not in their ranks.
Listen ! If you think you have the right to say things that are offensive to one race, so has anybody here to say what they said. There will be no end to this, especially when a Brazillian brother on this forum saw your comment !

tontnam
31-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Listen ! If you think you have the right to say things that are offensive to one race, so has anybody here to say what they said. There will be no end to this, especially when a Brazillian brother on this forum saw your comment !

I think you missed the point. I also now see that you like to have the last word. I think you are selective in your commentary and waited till it affected you (perhaps yiur brazilian or someone close to you Is and you weren't offended until something was said against Brazilians (i could have picked any number of nations to make my point of prejudice)..and I certainly didn't tell u to stop voicing your selective opinion. So this time keep going. I know whwn to stop.

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 03:11 PM
I suggest everyone just take a breather and enjoy my latest RnT thread !!

Save your strength and stamina on your next punt then ............haha

Cheers

wilisno
31-05-2016, 03:31 PM
I think you missed the point. I also now see that you like to have the last word. I think you are selective in your commentary and waited till it affected you (perhaps yiur brazilian or someone close to you Is and you weren't offended until something was said against Brazilians (i could have picked any number of nations to make my point of prejudice)..and I certainly didn't tell u to stop voicing your selective opinion. So this time keep going. I know whwn to stop.

If you think I'm related to Brazilian and that's the reason I got offended, that only reinforced my point that your comment was a racist comment, and you did it deliberately ! So you just forfeited your right to complain about others being racists against Indians ! As a matter of fact you might have helped to bring on more comments from more sources !

You worry about me having the last word ? Should I let you have the last word ?

New2Punting
31-05-2016, 03:38 PM
That's in their blood as much as a racism is in our Chinese blood. Nevertheless being small people Chinese are last favourable for any other non-Asians chicks.

Seen black guy taking (gf/wife) white chick...middle.eastern/muslim taking white chick...Indian taking white chicks...but chances of they taking our Chinese chicks very less..,just imagine. Big Black Afro Fucking a Chinese chick. So really Chinese chicks left with us as much as we left for them :(