PDA

View Full Version : Question Punter refused entry

Alan86
29-05-2016, 06:15 AM
Hey guys

This leads on from the other thread 'Racist 5 star Marrikville', but I actually never realised that some customers or ethnic groups are refused by certain girls or places!

Can anyone tell me an example if they've seen this? Or has happened to them.

If so, what was the reason given or you think?

Pussyhands
29-05-2016, 08:35 AM
I heard that SOME Indian/Pakistani men are rough on the girls or try to bare back during sex. e.g. Removing condom and slipping in or just slipping in etc....

From what I have heard it's mainly due to attitude than anything else as girls can tell punters to scrub down properly in shower etc etc

I guess when enough of this happen girls tend to have a bad perception of such and do not mind loosing their business over peace of mind....

It's a shame for those that aren't like that but yeah, if I was an Indian/Pakistani etc I would try and build a relationship with a shop first and show you are decent etc - the girls talk and ull have a great time no worries.

It's fked up that u have to go the extra mile for the same treatment but that's how this fked up world works man. The positive is, if ur genuinely a standup guy, u will almost always be able to override those stereotypes - with a little bit more work is all.

Or if u are one of those guys, learn the rules and play nicely ;) all can have fun lol

ChulSoo
29-05-2016, 08:49 AM
Ultimately, they're not taking your money. So .... what's the issue? It's not like a hotel. It's not like a retail store. It's not like a cafe on the street. They're all bound by law to not commit discrimination. In addition, the preferences of WLs and these certain 'shops' are their own. Can all punters accept payment to fuck a 100yr old Granny if she's going to pay you? Can all punters accept payment to fuck a WLs' Chuawa if she going to pay you? Discrimination Law, it's regulations, it's policies; frankly speaking, it does bind these girls or the 'shops' they're working in. So threads on this sort of complaint should stop, in my opinion. Unless, the discussion will solely be on the Donald Trump thing or the rioting down in Victoria. So pease, can we all, of all ethnics and creeds, just suck it up and accept whichever girls will accept the money and/or our presence, or not? My apologies in advance very sounding harsh or being too direct.

Cracker38
29-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Having chatted with several ML/WL overtime and asking them about customers, they will always tell you about what type of customers they like/dislike. Indian customers always come up number 1 for being the most disliked. A lot of girls will just avoid them at all costs or suddenly become busy if an Indian guy walks through the door.

Other girls have things about seeing guys from their own ethnic background. This is more so they don't bump into someone they know or is a friend of a friend. If you check out Ginza, some Thai girls are stated on the roster they won't see Thai customers.

Alan86
29-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Ultimately, they're not taking your money. So .... what's the issue? It's not like a hotel. It's not like a retail store. It's not like a cafe on the street. They're all bound by law to not commit discrimination. In addition, the preferences of WLs and these certain 'shops' are their own. Can all punters accept payment to fuck a 100yr old Granny if she's going to pay you? Can all punters accept payment to fuck a WLs' Chuawa if she going to pay you? Discrimination Law, it's regulations, it's policies; frankly speaking, it does bind these girls or the 'shops' they're working in. So threads on this sort of complaint should stop, in my opinion. Unless, the discussion will solely be on the Donald Trump thing or the rioting down in Victoria. So pease, can we all, of all ethnics and creeds, just suck it up and accept whichever girls will accept the money and/or our presence, or not? My apologies in advance very sounding harsh or being too direct.

I'm just enquiring on the subject at this stage. And I'm sure there are a variety of reasons for refusal

CunningLinguist
29-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Hey guys

This leads on from the other thread 'Racist 5 star Marrikville', but I actually never realised that some customers or ethnic groups are refused by certain girls or places!

Can anyone tell me an example if they've seen this? Or has happened to them.

If so, what was the reason given or you think?

I was refused entry into a brothel in Japan on the basis of race :( A Nigerian dude told me it was because all Yakuza guys who run the brothels have small dicks and don't want their girls to be fucked by westerners with big dicks - true story!

Alan86
29-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Another thing to put the cat amongst the pigeons - what if a restaurant or legit masseuse refused to serve a particular nationality? Just throwing it out there. Now I don't think we can say it's quite the same thing, but all hell would break loose.

I just guess that I've been so daft I never realised WLs actually do refuse some clients.

SIN CITY - 'I've had a hell of a day, but the day I get turned down by a hooker when I've got good money to pay her with...well, there's only so much a man can take!

(Incidentally, at the start of the film, that guy says he had always been turned down by hookers due to his freaky looks)

Alan86
29-05-2016, 11:08 AM
I have never heard from a girl that she dislikes any particular race/ethnicity/nationality. But then I have never asked whom she dislikes. So all I know about this is from this forum.

In this forum I have often read that WLs/MLs don't like certain races/ethnicities/nationalities. The reasons mentioned are rudeness, disrespect and hygiene.

I think these are very compelling reasons. But even if it were for purely aesthetical reasons, if a WL/ML doesn't want to see someone, that is her fucking right.

You can complain about that all day, call it racist, appeal to Prof. Triggs to open an investigation or get over it. At the end of the day it comes down to free will. Some people still believe that is a value to uphold.

HM

Hey HM, where you been?

I heard that guy who was on our case MAX FAKE got banned! LOL!

A86

New2Punting
29-05-2016, 04:52 PM
It's the girls decision to see who they want.
Some Asian wls will only see asian men as their cocks are generally smaller.
Some Caucasian wls won't see asian men or black men.
Some Indian wls won't see indian men in fear of being recognized. Most shops have cameras in waiting room for girls to pick and choose which customers they want to see.
Even then its not guaranteed.
Some wls refuse to suck uncircumcised cocks.
Its their choice.
See the logic!

>>> Some Asian wls will only see asian men as their cocks are generally smaller.

That's what we experienced many time and really wonder why Asian mens are not liked by white, euro,indian and middle eatern girls. Im sure Afro girl would reject straight way too. So real options are only asian wls for asian men unfortunately.

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 06:07 PM
>>> Some Asian wls will only see asian men as their cocks are generally smaller.

That's what we experienced many time and really wonder why Asian mens are not liked by white, euro,indian and middle eatern girls. Im sure Afro girl would reject straight way too. So real options are only asian wls for asian men unfortunately.

Generally white WL's are happy with Asian men because (what a WL's told me) is that they are cheeky and not violent.They also pay for the services they want.
Africans are mainly refused because the WL's gets scared of hurting her vagina due to the size.
I did have long conversations with lots of WL's and all told me that they dont like Indians ,mostly because they find them very unattractive and smelly.I have seen many Indians coming in and leaving afterwards without seeing any girls

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Hey HM, where you been?

I heard that guy who was on our case MAX FAKE got banned! LOL!

A86

Thanks for pointing that out Alan, MF is gone and got banned again !! There are some justice after all !

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Such a shame about MF as he was a top bloke for exposing the bull$hit!

You keep up with your BS and you will be next! How many times have you been banned now ??

Alan86
30-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Thanks for pointing that out Alan, MF is gone and got banned again !! There are some justice after all !

Cheers

I honestly didn't have a problem with MF. He was just adamant about something, but was wrong!

The sad thing is that HM looks like has been caught in the crossfire and been banned!

Am I next?

I would request to Admin to re-activate HereticMessiah account if possible, as I am quite confident he was an innocent guy who genuinely was trying to contribute to this forum.

Cheers.

wilisno
30-05-2016, 12:16 PM
I honestly didn't have a problem with MF. He was just adamant about something, but was wrong!

The sad thing is that HM looks like has been caught in the crossfire and been banned!

Am I next?

I would request to Admin to re-activate HereticMessiah account if possible, as I am quite confident he was an innocent guy who genuinely was trying to contribute to this forum.

Cheers.
Only if you know who they were before this ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Only if you know who they were before this ! ;) ;) ;)

Please keep an eye on this Longtimelover, pretty sure he is one of them !!

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the support bro, my dad send his regards. Don't stop fighting the bullshit.

So you openly declared that you are Max Fake mark II right from the start, good on you, and start barking your BS in your very first post , great!, obviously challenging the Admin that as soon as you were banned, you can keep coming right back as grand son of Max or shits of Max of what ever !!

Shoot on sign, time to die now !

wilisno
31-05-2016, 11:01 AM
So you openly declared that you are Max Fake mark II right from the start, good on you, and start barking your BS in your very first post , great!, obviously challenging the Admin that as soon as you were banned, you can keep coming right back as grand son of Max or shits of Max of what ever !!

Shoot on sign, time to die now !
The Eagles had predicted this Syd99 phenomenon years ago in their song Hotel California, so they sang : " You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ..." ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 11:22 AM
The Eagles had predicted this Syd99 phenomenon years ago in their song Hotel California, so they sang : " You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave ..." ;) ;) ;)

Couldn't careless if anybody stay or leave, but these senseless and endless personal attacks just so annoying !

好似死鬼咁陰魂不散,又唔係崛咗佢祖宗十八代?

And I don't understand why all these trolls can not be banned by their IP addresses so that they can't just turn around and register a new username again and again !

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 11:33 AM
You're annoyed because he caught you out numerous times.
Just keep it real.

And you are the alias of whom ??

wilisno
31-05-2016, 11:44 AM
And I don't understand why all these trolls can not be banned by their IP addresses so that they can't just turn around and register a new username again and again !

That's because you don't know how IP works !

IP address can change from location to location if you're using a mobile device. And if it's from a Wifi source, that could mean a lot of people are having the same IP at the same time, banning people via IP could cause collateral damage to innocent parties, who knows, you could be having the same IP as his at that point of time !

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 12:36 PM
He is the alias of himself. Just a real punter expressing his views. According to you anyone who doesn't agree with you is troll lol

It's a bit like asking you which shops are paying you. No one expects you to answer that question.

Well, so far we know Coco/Selina is one of your paying customers, the rest will be revealed over time.

You are not the first one to ask this question and probably not the last one. Wasn't going to entertain your attack but happy to answer such question and accusations for other members who may or may not have been here long enough !!

1. First and foremost, I have never accepted any payment from any person or any shop EVER ! end of discussion and speculation !!

2. And I have never received any FREE punt from any person or any shop EVER !! end of that discussion and speculation as well !! come to think of it, I probably are entitled to quite a lot of pay 10 and get 1 free session from shops like the Snow Lotus, Silver Fox, Stanmore, QVB and 316/227, never got around to claim any and certainly never carry one of those loyalty cards, I think I have missed out big times ....lol

3. Every review I ever posted here in AUS99 and elsewhere have been paid sessions !!

4. Have I been invited to free test drive for new shops and new girls, of course, there are plenty of them, one of the reason my in box is always full, but have I taken up any of the offer - NO !!

5. Have I been offered financial rewards to write reviews for shops, same as above, and the result is still NO !!

6. And I have never hidden the fact that if I know the shop owners and regarded them as friends, and if that is not transparent enough, I rest my case.

7. Are my reviews biased, or over hyped, each members can draw their own conclusions and if they have tried my reviewed girls and found my reviews to be untruthful, I welcome their views and as always, YMMV ! but none of these senseless attacks from those trolls who have Never even posted a single review, what right do you have to question my views if you don't even have any ??

8. BTW, everytime I received a special treatment or discount, I just posted it in the review anyway: for example, that $50 punt at the new Korean shop over at Riverwood somewhere, a $200 discount punt from Bluemoon from a competition, got an unexpected mamasan double from Nicole and Vicky at QVB when I had only paid for a 30 min 1 ML session + tips. And that time when brother Roger from 22/55 offered me a free session in his shop because he won good money from the Melbourne Cup trifecta using my tips - I haven't even had time to enjoy that yet !

9. BTW, I have always paid my min $50 tips in ALL my RnT sessions - end of that discussion and speculations.

10. And for what it is worthed, the last two times I saw Coco/Selina in Burwood - as you had accused me above that she is one of my paying customers. I actually tipped her more money for my 30 min Spanish session like $100 each times as I know she is struggling a bit after she sold her shop. And that's what friendship is all about, my friendship and support can not be bought but Coco certainly has earned it !!

There you go, if any other brother has any further question, feel free to ask.

Happy punting and look after your favourite shops and favourite girls.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Look here, I had no problem with you until you implied that I was a gutless liar for not wanting to visit QVB due to the location of the entrance being directly across the street from a very busy cbd pedestrian traffic and bus stop! Then you denied the shop having a huge MASSAGE sign which is there for all to see!

I don't think I had implied anything on you, as for the signage, I actually wasn't aware that they were there as they were above the side walk and on the outside of the awning. For all the visits I went to QVB, I had always come from the same side of the road so I never saw them. I did make an effort one day and walked on the QVB side and saw what you saw - pretty sure I corrected myself and acknowledged that it was my oversight, was that not enough? So, OK then, I apologise for Not knowing that there was a big massage sign.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Look here, I had no problem with you until you implied that I was a gutless liar for not wanting to visit QVB due to the location of the entrance being directly across the street from a very busy cbd pedestrian traffic and bus stop! Then you denied the shop having a huge MASSAGE sign which is there for all to see!

OK, I thought I have already cleared that one, may be you didn't see it, so now you got two apologies, happy now, are we even ??

Hi there LTL,

Just want to say sorry about my earlier post, I went past QVB on the bus stop side this evening and saw the two signs above the awning, I wasn't aware they were there as I always walked on the shop's side ! And you can't see them if you are underneath them.

Fair enough, I see your point now , if you know a lot of people in the CBD Townhall area, then better play it safe!

Good luck

Cheers

Sam88
31-05-2016, 04:53 PM
lol this is never ending hey....:confused2:

kezza
31-05-2016, 09:45 PM
.....Happy punting and look after your favourite shops and favourite girls.

Cheers Like your style, wise words right there...

fjfan
15-06-2016, 02:36 AM
I've seen many an ad by mainly white women (European and Aussie) that explicitly state that they won't see men from the Indian Subcontinent. One service provider told me that they're known to be particularly gropey before they've even paid the money amongst other reasons why they have a bad wrap amongst MLs and WLs.

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 02:53 AM
Some years ago, I was refused entry to a particular meat shop not once but on all occasions. Must have been at least 5 attempts to enter over a stretch of 4 months. Each time I was refused by the same Mamasan.

The only thing I could think of was she just didn't want me to strike up with the working girls presumably in their 20s there. Their ad said they were in their 20s.

A number of working girls I have come across appeared to like me. And I have been asked out by very good looking young MLs (no doubt other members have too).

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 03:04 AM
I've been asked out by multiple good looking young MLs too, and that was just today.

Send me a PM bro, maybe we can double date?

LOL double date. No!!! We can't do that. Can you imagine the looks on our face if we each know the girls we are dating? That would ruin the get to know your girl atmosphere. Besides, the girls could end up talking amongst themselves, you know what girls are like.

Also, I have never been on double dates before. I don't think I would like it. Less intimate.

NaughtyBoy13
15-06-2016, 10:15 AM
I heard that SOME Indian/Pakistani men are rough on the girls or try to bare back during sex. e.g. Removing condom and slipping in or just slipping in etc....

From what I have heard it's mainly due to attitude than anything else as girls can tell punters to scrub down properly in shower etc etc

I guess when enough of this happen girls tend to have a bad perception of such and do not mind loosing their business over peace of mind....

It's a shame for those that aren't like that but yeah, if I was an Indian/Pakistani etc I would try and build a relationship with a shop first and show you are decent etc - the girls talk and ull have a great time no worries.

It's fked up that u have to go the extra mile for the same treatment but that's how this fked up world works man. The positive is, if ur genuinely a standup guy, u will almost always be able to override those stereotypes - with a little bit more work is all.

Or if u are one of those guys, learn the rules and play nicely ;) all can have fun lol
Yeah, Ive heard the same stories like you have said. Well, must be a reason behind it. Because shops and girls want to make money. But if it is not worth it? They will reject it !

cuteguy
16-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Yeah, Ive heard the same stories like you have said. Well, must be a reason behind it. Because shops and girls want to make money. But if it is not worth it? They will reject it !

I've heard this from not one or two girls but many who have stated bad experiences with guys from certain ethnic backgrounds.

NaughtyBoy13
16-06-2016, 01:21 AM
I've heard this from not one or two girls but many who have stated bad experiences with guys from certain ethnic backgrounds.

Agreed ! Girls told me the same stories !