PDA

View Full Version : General talk Moving to HK

imaragingbull
29-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Hi All,

Just wondering what tips you'd give for a brother who will be moving to HK for work.

Have been in Sydney for a while now and will be transferring offices. I think I'll be living in the Kowloon side, but will ideally be able to visit a reliable ML / places when I get the chance / without fuss / without risk.

Have any brothers lived in HK recently and survived to tell the tale? Very excited for this move!

local
29-05-2016, 08:48 PM
I am up there minimum once per month for a minimum of 1 day, last month 3 trips, but only 2 overnights.

Always plenty on offer, whether you are asking or not.

WeChat is most interesting :-)

goodtime
29-05-2016, 09:52 PM
http://go141.com/en/ is your guide.

HighFlyer
07-08-2016, 03:56 PM
I just did a 2 year stint there. many options available. 80% china girls then the rest would be some Phils, Indo, Thai and the occasional Viet. Difficult/expensive for Japanese/Korean. If you can read chinese there are even more options with "paid dating", but I struggled with that as I was trying to use google translate.
Prices generally start from around HK500 for the 141 walkups (FS and CBJ usually) interesting to experience those, to a few thousand if you choose from the Wan Chai bars and don't negotiate hard.

I guess by now you are already settle in and experienced what's on offer.

hogansheros
13-08-2016, 12:04 PM
I have one Indo maid who is interested in regular catch up for one day each weekend. Seems this can be a good arrangement without the variety.

Also have another Filipina who is always out for catchup on Sundays.

I've only been in HK 3 times, each time I've found maids/housekeepers that are available for free.

One time I brought across a girl from ANgeles (Ph) which was good value. Flight was about $100 return (CRK-HKG) and she stayed 4 days, 22 hrs/day of sex. In between sessions she ironed and folded my clthers.

Littleguy85
27-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Haha awesome

ARking
06-11-2016, 06:37 PM
sounds gnarly

gpeck80
07-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Much cheaper than a wife lol and you have free upgrades to newer models (^..^)

higuy
07-11-2016, 07:20 PM
That sounds fun

jwcool
08-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Lol awesome deal

local
11-02-2017, 09:53 AM
I have one Indo maid who is interested in regular catch up for one day each weekend. Seems this can be a good arrangement without the variety.

Also have another Filipina who is always out for catchup on Sundays.

I've only been in HK 3 times, each time I've found maids/housekeepers that are available for free.

One time I brought across a girl from ANgeles (Ph) which was good value. Flight was about $100 return (CRK-HKG) and she stayed 4 days, 22 hrs/day of sex. In between sessions she ironed and folded my clthers.

A mate from Brisbane saw you post and did that last month. I caught up to him on day 4 (of 5) and said even thou he tried her previously he wont repeat the exercise.
Reckons she has become too clingy. As we were in the hotel bar I suggested he swap her for the night with another friend who was there.
Seems that worked as all were happy at breakfast the next day...