PDA

View Full Version : Question Shops you avoid

goodtime
29-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Hi bros,
Do you have a list of shops you avoid?
What are your reasons?
bad manager? they tried to rip you off? not discrete enough? bad experience, girls not matching with their description, quality, too mature, too close to where you live?

nocturnalman
29-05-2016, 06:49 PM
I avoid all shops in the city ,too many people walking around therefore not discreet.
I like places that are in industrial areas where no one can see you and recognize you

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 12:39 AM
I avoid all shops in the city ,too many people walking around therefore not discreet.
I like places that are in industrial areas where no one can see you and recognize you

Just watch out you don't get ambushed by some crazy gangs driving around in those areas.

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 01:06 AM
Just watch out you don't get ambushed by some crazy gangs driving around in those areas.

actually that's my biggest concern when being there.
I dont know if you remember the owner of shop 26 in George St ,Clyde got killed outside the shop by robbers in the past

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 01:10 AM
actually that's my biggest concern when being there.
I dont know if you remember the owner of shop 26 in George St ,Clyde got killed outside the shop by robbers in the past

Oh really? Good reason to stay away from those places.

Sam88
30-05-2016, 02:25 AM
well I stopped going to 7 cowper after the lady didnt want to give me the discount despite promising me when i called to enquired. Had a girl but decided never to back again, i dont like how she promised me a discount and take it back when I got there. just a bait to get me there

Alan86
30-05-2016, 03:20 PM
I avoid places that
- have women over 40
- Are dirty and dingy
- Rip you off in terms of money
- Are in proximity to workplace or near my friends/family live
- Are in dangerous areas
- Have reputations for illegal activity
- Have reputations for having ladyboys
- Have rude staff or I have had issues there
- Have bitchy girls

It's not so much who I avoid. I just try to find shops I really like, and then stick to them. Then I always feel like the money is worth it.

peacie21
30-05-2016, 05:58 PM
- Have reputations for having ladyboys

Which shop has a reputation for ladyboys? .... For research purposes....

WHITEDUDE
30-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Im not gonna name any shops, but like Alan 86 I agree on most, but biggest turn off for me is:
-dirty shops
-smelly towels, (some of the shops towels smell moldy and reek of bacteria, I think they are not washed in hot water and put in the clothes dryer)
-shops that ask girls to reuse towels
-time watching girls
-girls that rush you and want you to cum quick
-bosses hitting the buzzer or yelling through the door when the time is close
-on a main road without rear door entrance
-girls with bad hygiene, unwashed hair, bad breath, and when you go down, smelly pussy and ass cause they dont wash
-shops that dont supply mouth wash
-showers dirty
-busted up shower taps and heads
-shops that have no respect for customers privacy and let everyone sit together without separate waiting areas
-receptionist that tell bullshit
-fake pics and out of date on their websites
-shops that dont update their rosters on SYD99 or their own websites
-useless rosters that dont show pics and have full details

Thats my beef, if there are any shop owners looking at this post then if you smarten up you probably will improve your clientele and get repeat business

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 10:49 PM
The girls that watch the clock every 5 minutes piss me off the most.But it's their loss ,won't pick them again

cuteguy
30-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Im not gonna name any shops, but like Alan 86 I agree on most, but biggest turn off for me is:
-dirty shops
-smelly towels, (some of the shops towels smell moldy and reek of bacteria, I think they are not washed in hot water and put in the clothes dryer)
-time watching girls
-girls with bad hygiene, unwashed hair, bad breath, and when you go down, smelly pussy and ass cause they dont wash
-showers dirty
-shops that have no respect for customers privacy and let everyone sit together without separate waiting areas

Thats my beef, if there are any shop owners looking at this post then if you smarten up you probably will improve your clientele and get repeat business

Hey brother, you have given some shop owners some areas where they can clean their act. Good work!

Alan86
02-06-2016, 10:06 AM
-dirty shops
-time watching girls
-showers dirty

Good points!

Except you said 'Shops that don't publicly update their rosters. Some shops are forced into that for confidentiality sake (fear of council). Eg cTHM (PB) was a terrific shop but they didn't have rosters or pics as they were not open about their activities.

Alan86
02-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Which shop has a reputation for ladyboys? .... For research purposes....

I want this info too. 2 I've heard of recently are
- Health harbour, Wollongong
- Thai Luxsanna, Bass Hill

Avoid these places! (Unless it's your thing)

Wayne
02-06-2016, 10:28 AM
I want this info too. 2 I've heard of recently are
- Health harbour, Wollongong
- Thai Luxsanna, Bass Hill

Avoid these places! (Unless it's your thing)

There are a couple of Thai shops. One at 413 Gardeners Road in Rosebery. Another on Albion Street, Surry Hills. Both have some gorgeous young women, ladyboys and sullen staff.

sukeong
02-06-2016, 10:35 AM
I boycotted an agency for a long time when after reaching their apartment building was told the girl would not see me as she knew me. It was BS as there's no way it's possible. Was offered a discount next time but i was so upset that day I didn't use them for a number of years. Another agency I'm boycotting now as they cause me to wait at the hotel lobby but the girl didn't show up to pick me after already agreeing I will be waiting in the lobby at the agreed time in case my phone battery is finished. Stupidly waited for about 30 mins