PDA

View Full Version : General talk Don't you just hate it?

MeSoHorny
30-05-2016, 05:58 PM
This is just happen.
I went to a massage place (not naming it), you ask how much for half hour and they quote $85. I expected a good massage and good happy ending but she gave me the happy ending first then massage. After the HE, i lie on my tummy and she started rubbing oil on my back. All she did was RUB oil. No massage. Nothing. After she said finished, i started complaining on how she didn't even massage me and there's still 14 mins left in the session. I ask her to refund the massage part and she can keep the HE money. When she said no, I started threatening and said I will dob to the council. She got scared and gave me my $40 back and I left.

This happens all the time. Always short on time. Not doing their jobs properly.

This is actually the first time I've asked for refund. I've just had enough of these massage places that don't do their jobs properly and think they can get away with it.

Rant over!

goodtime
30-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Name them so others can avoid

MeSoHorny
30-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Just PM me. I won't name it on public forum.

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 06:41 PM
This kind of shit happens in that massage shop in Lidcombe ,Joseph Street 1.
The super-portchops overthere take your money ,then want to give you a happy ending straight away before the massage.They think that once you get the happy ending you just leave straight away and so they
get more money.Never go to that shit shop ever again

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 06:42 PM
I've been to a several places in sydney cbd area.... But if they want $50 for nude HJ, then they can forget it.
Not spending $50 for a 10 min job.

Hey brother MSH, looks like you have cum a long way and now happy to pay the $50 tip ! Up front too !

Too bad you didn't get value for your buck !!

Time to move on then !

MeSoHorny
30-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Hey brother MSH, looks like you have cum a long way and now happy to pay the $50 tip ! Up front too !

Too bad you didn't get value for your buck !!

Time to move on then !

Haha. I still didn't pay a full $50. Massage was $40 half hour.

aussiegaigin
30-05-2016, 07:26 PM
There are a lot of shops around where the girls have no idea about massage. Like the OP says, just rub oil on your back.

If I don't get a decent massage from a girl I don't know, I definitely won't be tipping them $50. Usually with a new shop I will only book 30 mins to try the girl out, if the massage is no good, at most i tip only $20; if she comes across as hopeless, I won't even offer that. And I don't go back to the shop.

It doesn't take long to suss the girl out.

dufour
30-05-2016, 08:02 PM
"When she said no, I started threatening and said I will dob to the council. She got scared and gave me my $40 back and I left. "

Even if you had an issue on value for money & short changed --- I think you still acted like a bit of a scumbag !!

So would you leave your name & address with the Council ??

wilisno
30-05-2016, 08:44 PM
"When she said no, I started threatening and said I will dob to the council. She got scared and gave me my $40 back and I left. "

Even if you had an issue on value for money & short changed --- I think you still acted like a bit of a scumbag !!

So would you leave your name & address with the Council ??
Yep, once he found out that actually works, what's stopping him from doing the same thing to other shops even though he left happy ? A way to save some bucks for more punts ! ;) ;) ;)

MeSoHorny
30-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Nope. Would not leave my name to the council.

MeSoHorny
30-05-2016, 09:01 PM
I was nice for 9 years of punting and It got to point that some of these shops are cheating on your time and money, I've had enough. If they wanna get tipped, do the job properly. From now on, I'm gonna be a scumbag if these ML/WLs steal your hard earned money.
It's my money and I'm paying them to do their job.

dufour
30-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Nobody has a gun at your head to go inside and take a ... what's it called .... Oh yeah ..a PUNT !!

You could have politely declined to have the HJ first the second she made that move ! It's that simple !!

If you do I think usually the girls will time the start of the HJ so you can get the whole booked time - unless you cum in a few minutes
They are unlikely to start really early with the HJ to hope for an early finish because they risk you being able to control and cause her to wank you for an extra long time ..

I've never been shortchanged - and I have never threatened anybody - I would feel like an arsehole if I did !!

MeSoHorny
30-05-2016, 09:23 PM
HE was 5 mins and it was rushed. Massage was 11 mins. 14 mins left to the session. She said finish. I complained and ask for $40 back (massage part). She won't give it and kicking me out.
What would you do?

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 09:35 PM
HE was 5 mins and it was rushed. Massage was 11 mins. 14 mins left to the session. She said finish. I complained and ask for $40 back (massage part). She won't give it and kicking me out.
What would you do?

You did the right thing.We go there to have fun and not to he tricked and kicked out.
Once i gave a $100 by mistake instead of $50 and realized it later ,went back to the reception ,she did not want to give it back so i said i am gonna call the police ,straight away she gave it back and made dumb excuses

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Another strong case why we need our own go to favourite girls and make friends with some Mamasans ! It always help !

But then again , so many brothers like to try new girls and venture into unknown new shops , but that's punting! Each to his own !

I am all chicken these days , only go for the sure things ! But even then, I had some not so good ones from time to time !

Mostly misled by my friends on the Cup sizes and whether the breasts are natural ! You would think they do this for a living and should get it right, right ?? I wish !

Alan86
02-06-2016, 09:40 AM
1) some places are notorious for short changing you with time. Pay for an hour, you get 50 mins etc.

One place that pisses me off is M8 - pay 1/2 hr there and you spend most of the time in the shower and then you have 10- 15 mins service!

But I remember other places like PB (cTHM) etc where you'd get a full 30 mins and leave completely satisfied in that time!

2) Many Rnt girls have no idea how to do a massage!

Basically, they are sex shops / workers who like to disguise themselves as 'massage', and have really no clue or passion to massage you. Think of it this way - they are a masseuse/ sex worker - Justin Timberlake is a singer/actor - but he's a great singer/entertainer, but a sHITE actor!

I regularly visit legit shops and have quality massages there. Half hour $35-40, and its sensual with a pretty Thai girl. Walk out feeling amazing!

However, there are some MLs who know how to do a damn good massage. Let's start a thread!