PDA

View Full Version : Question RnT shops around Auburn and Lidcombe

nocturnalman
30-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Does anybody know a RnT shop close to these areas except the shop in Lidcombe (joseph street) ?

H3da
30-05-2016, 08:17 PM
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/big-discount-rola-and-jojo-uni-student-newly-arrived-sydney-auburn-sexy-busty-cute/15749801

Alan86
04-06-2016, 09:29 AM
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/big-discount-rola-and-jojo-uni-student-newly-arrived-sydney-auburn-sexy-busty-cute/15749801

That actually sounds really good! Wouldn't mind giving that a go!

I actually went to auburn one day and had a look around trying to find something. I assumed they'd be something as there's a Chinese population there.

It was very hard cause there is also a high Muslim and Arab population on the other side there who have kept the place clean and tidy, so I couldn't find anything on that side. I found a very nice legit place in 1-6 Harrow road. Pretty young girls and very clean, but no extras. Strictly legit! Some nice restaurants though.

There were a couple of dodgy places found on the other Chinese side. Of course Moonlight on Rawson St, and a crappy place at the start of Hampstead are, with women I wouldn't fuck with your dick! There's also a massage college next to moonlight but it looks legit also.

Lidcombe I've been meaning to get to some day.

H3da
04-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Let me know how u go? I maybe keen to try them haha

snapjaw
05-06-2016, 09:00 AM
I may have tried one of the girls from that cracker ad although it may be a different girl with same apt. Got her off wechat (ID: z0450623208), was $150/30mins. Was ok looking, slim and nice boobs. She was an ok fuck but I didn't go back to see her again.

There's one in Lidcombe who was previously in Merrylands/Guildford, Lucy. She's at $350/hr but absolutely worth it. I don't know if she's still working though. Young, pretty, great b-cups with small nipples, does BBBJ and DFK. $300 if you prefer CBJ, I remember forking out the extra $50 for natural BJ. New private apt too.