PDA

View Full Version : Question Bella Vista Massage

Crusader
31-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Saw this place on Lexington Drive advertised on Cracker.
Has anyone put this place through its paces?

Nekman
31-05-2016, 12:46 AM
I been past the shop and wondered the same thing. Can you post the link to Cracker?

Crusader
31-05-2016, 01:00 AM
They advertiser seems to place ads for other shops
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/35-no-1-massage-at-bella-vista/16179245

asiafever
31-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Been there two or three times. Only ever seen the same 2 middle aged women, never the pretty young girls advertised. It's fairly average but it operates basically as the only one of its kind in the area.

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2016, 03:04 PM
This shop ??

Chalalai Thai Massage - D73/24-32 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista - 02 8824 4458

It's a legit shop mate !!

Crusader
31-05-2016, 11:27 PM
This shop ??

Chalalai Thai Massage - D73/24-32 Lexington Dr, Bella Vista - 02 8824 4458

It's a legit shop mate !!

Directly next door to that one bro Ahlungor, on the left hand side when looking at Chalalai.
I stopped by the complex to grab a coffee and did some recon.
There was a sign at the top of the door saying "boulder tcm" or something.
I did see a lady walk out and grab lunch. Mid 20's to early 30's, not bad looking. Looks like she was packing a good rack though.

Nekman
26-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Just wondering if anybody has any more feedback about the shop.

Just_some_guy
05-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Just wondering if anybody has any more feedback about the shop.

This one is what you're after. Great service 2 out of 3, and perfectly acceptable the third. It's on the third floor, although ground is 1, IIRC.

It's this one: http://massagebellavista.com.au/ (not this one! http://bellavistamassage.com.au/ - although it may be as well, but I've not been there myself)

Just_some_guy
07-02-2019, 10:59 PM
that’s too far !!!

Errr, which one is too far, and from what?

studsg
08-02-2019, 08:34 AM
I do go up to Bella Vista for work meetings near the Windsor road side. It would be nice to know if there are any places around the area for some action ? [emoji6]

Just_some_guy
11-02-2019, 10:29 PM
I do go up to Bella Vista for work meetings near the Windsor road side. It would be nice to know if there are any places around the area for some action ? [emoji6]

If you're on the Windsor Rd side, you're still a little closer to the Belle Vista options given, about 2.75 km from the Windsor Rd / Norwest Blvd intersection to Massage Bella Vista, and almost exactly 4 km the other way to the shops on Old Northern Rd at Castle Hill.

Crusader
12-02-2019, 12:13 AM
There are three joints in the Lexington Drive complex now - all RNT … 1 that I know of, provides option 3

studsg
12-02-2019, 10:04 PM
If you're on the Windsor Rd side, you're still a little closer to the Belle Vista options given, about 2.75 km from the Windsor Rd / Norwest Blvd intersection to Massage Bella Vista, and almost exactly 4 km the other way to the shops on Old Northern Rd at Castle Hill.Just to make sure I don't go into the wrong shop, will be so embarassing asking for RnT in a legit shop. You referring to this at Bella Vista ?

Shop 313,14 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153

I've swing across for lunch at castle towers a few time while I was in the area. I read really old review about massage across castle mall at terminus st. I'm seriously have no idea where is the shop and if they are still active ?

studsg
12-02-2019, 10:08 PM
There are three joints in the Lexington Drive complex now - all RNT … 1 that I know of, provides option 3Ooh... I like options [emoji6]

Which one have the options menu ? Or you could PM me ?

Crusader
12-02-2019, 10:21 PM
Just to make sure I don't go into the wrong shop, will be so embarassing asking for RnT in a legit shop. You referring to this at Bella Vista ?

Shop 313,14 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153

I've swing across for lunch at castle towers a few time while I was in the area. I read really old review about massage across castle mall at terminus st. I'm seriously have no idea where is the shop and if they are still active ?

If you are exiting the car park from castle hill mall, turning right to head back towards Baulkham hills … as you go around the bend, its on the left. I think its called Ashleys from memory.
Regarding Bella Vista .. I have been to all 3 on Lexington drive … you wont need to ask for a tug

Crusader
12-02-2019, 10:22 PM
Ooh... I like options [emoji6]

Which one have the options menu ? Or you could PM me ?

The one directly next door to the Metricon shop … cant remember the exact number and too lazy to check. but the back right hand corner of the parking lot

studsg
13-02-2019, 10:21 PM
If you are exiting the car park from castle hill mall, turning right to head back towards Baulkham hills … as you go around the bend, its on the left. I think its called Ashleys from memory.
Regarding Bella Vista .. I have been to all 3 on Lexington drive … you wont need to ask for a tugThanks mate, will check it out next time I'm out there [emoji106]