PDA

View Full Version : Sophie - Sexy Aussie - Mermaid :smile: 0449 831 383

madness
31-05-2016, 10:44 AM
I was looking for a change from the couple of regular girls I like to see so trolled through the forums and adds. Got a bit frustrated by girls that didn't respond to my polite enquiries and also tired of the pimps who did respond. Anyway I came across Sophie's add in Locanto. I thought she might be worth a punt. Photos looked genuine, I liked what she had to say and she was an Aussie. Not that I was particularly after an Aussie - just they tend to lie less...
She described herself as 24, slim, 5'8", naturally pouty lips and had a face shot. I thought she would probably be early 30's but I liked the thought of those 'naturally pouty lips' around my cock.
Sent a text - no answer. The next day I got one saying sorry she wasn't working the day before. All good I arranged to see her that night. I was a bit concerned because of the motel she was staying in, she had texted me early about her room number. I was worried she was a scary druggie but hoped it was just inexperience. Time came I knocked on the door and it slid open to show a young, slim, attractive girl who looked even younger than her photos. Everything in her add appeared true - I think she really is around 24. She was just wearing matching bra and undies and looked great. The session went great. Oral on her, covered oral on me, cowgirl, mish. She was experienced enough to know how to please but still fresh, friendly and enthusiastic.
For those that know Alexia Raine in Brisbane (a favourite of mine) she reminds me a lot of her. Same friendly, wanting to please attitude, similar build (sorry guys who want big boobs - she has nice natural B cups).
Be nice to her, I want her to stay in QLD - it will be great to have someone nearby I can see regularly.

Also posted in another forum...

Bubbaloo
01-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Thanks, mate. Your reviews are always on the money. Might go have a look.

need1
26-06-2016, 10:30 PM
Thanks madness, she is now on my bucket list.
Lol