PDA

View Full Version : Spicy Thai Lucy

Thrillseeker
31-05-2016, 12:55 PM
So after my strike out at Star over the weekend, I decided to look up a private ML for a guaranteed result! I don't punt a great deal, but have been punting for a few years now and to date have not been rejected in a shop. I don't think I could deal with consecutive rejections! I jumped on back page for a look and saw that Thai Nicole is back, after hearing good things about her from other members reviews, cheers fellas! I shot her a text at 9:30 asking for an 11:30 massage... Next slot was 3:30 pm obviously a busy lady! I moved onto Spicy Lucy after reading some reviews and through text organised a time to meet at 11:30, communication was hassle free, arrived at designated time, greeted at the door by a very tidy Thai girl, paid the cash asked if I'd like a shower which I accepted, paid the $90 up front for 30 mins. Onto the table with a little chit chat it was clear she was a very busy lady! Phone was beeping and ringing, obviously the girl can massage but I found her to be very rushed in anticipation for the next punter, plenty of tackle tickle to get me into the mood, next thing the doorbell rings and she says her "friend" has arrived so she leaves to let them in, comes back asks me to flip and goes to town on my member like a woman possessed! I'm talking two handed twist grip action and in no time I blow my load. Ushered to the shower I wash and when I come out I reckon the next punter is waiting on the table! In and out in 20 minutes total!
Wir? Possibly on a quieter day, she's a nice chick, friendly good English, can touch legs, bum and boobs, no nipples! What's with that? But today I felt I was part of a production line!

reddoor
31-05-2016, 01:19 PM
" Part of a production line " What an apt description . Any girl that gives me 100per cent devotion for the time im there gets my return business. They have to get it out of there heads that its all about the finish ...well not for me anyway . A natural friendly demeanor very important.

Thrillseeker
31-05-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm hearing you my man!

ococpunt
31-05-2016, 05:10 PM
wouldn't be back if I were you, expecting better services if she's charging $90 for 30, oh wait 20mins?

Bubbaloo
31-05-2016, 05:38 PM
She's always been fair with me, but I usually go later in the night and book an hour. I always leave sensationally drained.

punterspunter
31-05-2016, 06:41 PM
If you enjoy a 1 handed massage while the other sends texts and another punter knocking on the door half way through and get short timed to finish then Lucy is the girl for you.

tuan_87
31-05-2016, 07:19 PM
I seen Lucy once late at night so ther wasn't any interruptions. Nice girl easy going and chatty. decent massage and ending with a little teasing. Look wise she's attractive enough but I thought she be hotter. She offers cbj for an extra $30 if ur interested which I didn't bother getting. Not sure if I'll be rushing to come back tho. If it's late and I can't visit any shops id deff consider her. Still reccomend to u all tho!

ococpunt
01-06-2016, 12:19 PM
for her prices you can probably get the same from a well established shop, and you can choose how much to spend depending on how she does before the flip :D

Rosco80
07-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Is Lucy now going by the name Katie?

http://brisbane.backpage.com.au/BodyRubs/katie-sexy-new-in-town/19842785

JustMetoday
08-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Yes it's her. She used Katy before

dean69
08-02-2017, 12:43 PM
I booked to see her once she slept in finally she answered, opened the door naked cracking body great bolt on's but for me that was the highlight of the visit. She's a very long way behind Mandy, Nicole, Lita, Katie at Bowen Hills and Pinky. That's just my opinion I was glad I just took the 30min option I just didn't feel it, happy hunting.

Rosco80
08-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Shame, love the photos in the ad, but I"ve read a few ordinary reviews of her in the past. I"ll stick with Mandy, but Katie at Bowen Hills is tempting....