PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Alin

Shoryureppa
31-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Been a while since I have been to Ginza, saw Alin.

She is young & playful. The more her English improves the funnier she will be!

She looks like a girl I used to date in high school so was a bit of a shock at first. She has a very nice face in my opinion. Wish she had more bum, nice enhanced breasts! I like them a bit meatier. Don't let that put you off though, she has the banging body of a 19 year old.

Started with the shower.
Some DFK then into intense DFK.
Such nice soft skin.

Kisses all over into BBBJ. Spent most the hour fucking & pumping, she got into it.

I'd like to see her again but there's more girls I am keen on seeing, i'll see her again later on though :)

rcha086
03-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Just had a session with her. Very, very pretty. She has a Chinese look to her, but with the skin tone of a Thai. Very hot. She wears her make-up like Kylie Jenner which makes DFK that much hotter for me. It's very intense, but she does it properly and with passion (unlike Kiki who just sloshes her tongue around). If you're as good as her and in sync with her with DFK, she'll warm up to you very quickly.

Her breasts felt natural but they do look enhanced; done very well though. Didn't shave, not sure if she normally does.

BBBJ skills aren't up there with some of the best that Ginza has on offer but still very good and very arousing (grabbing her thick, wavy, black hair with one hand and grabbing a handful of breast with my other, so good!).

Responsive to DATY, loved watching me eat her out. She's really good with eye contact too.

Sex, she's not as seasoned as Venus and Jay, but definitely not as much as a newbie as Crystal. Amazing view from behind, she props herself up with straight arms.

Shoryureppa
04-06-2016, 01:59 AM
So those puppies are enhanced?
How was her bbbj skills?
Any particular highlights or standout moments it seems more than of the mill exp?

They are, but very well done. Still quite soft.

BBBJ skills are good, still room for improvement.

She's enthusiastic & willing to learn. Was very playful with me. I had a good time. She can switch between GFE & PSE.

Not sure if I should try out the K girls or stick with Alin