PDA

View Full Version : Question How do you know if a rnt shop has fs license or not?

Bynumbynumbynum
01-06-2016, 11:55 AM
Or if they are "legal"?

Cracker38
01-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Or if they are "legal"?

They generally make mention of their DA number in their ad

aussiegaigin
01-06-2016, 06:37 PM
If it has a FS licence, it is not an r&t.

You can always contact the shop and ask.

H3da
01-06-2016, 06:44 PM
227 is fs licensed but only rnt??

garfield
01-06-2016, 06:45 PM

Not always the case, 227 for example is licensed.

aussiegaigin
01-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Not always the case, 227 for example is licensed.

I understood 227 was licenced for "erotic massage", like Kings Court up the road. So, I'll rephrase that... if they legally offer FS, they are not R&T.

there would not be many other shops in this category?

Cracker38
01-06-2016, 09:35 PM

There are plenty of shops that have fs licenses but they don't actively advertise full service.
Take Pure Massage in North Sydney. It has a full service license, yet it is an rnt, however if the girl wishes, she can provide the customer with fs and it is legal to do so.

And correct me if I am wrong, but any shop, including massage shops actually need to possess a full service license to legally provide any kind of sexual service, that includes nude massage, hand jobs, body to body, oral sex and sex.

Any shop providing such services without a full service license is operating outside of the law and that is why councils target certain shops.

I don't believe there is a separate DA for rnt service with councils

nocturnalman
01-06-2016, 09:41 PM
from the behaviour of the receptionists

Bynumbynumbynum
01-06-2016, 11:06 PM
There are plenty of shops that have fs licenses but they don't actively advertise full service.
Take Pure Massage in North Sydney. It has a full service license, yet it is an rnt, however if the girl wishes, she can provide the customer with fs and it is legal to do so.

And correct me if I am wrong, but any shop, including massage shops actually need to possess a full service license to legally provide any kind of sexual service, that includes nude massage, hand jobs, body to body, oral sex and sex.

Any shop providing such services without a full service license is operating outside of the law and that is why councils target certain shops.

Thanks! I guess it'll be too late to ask for thier DA number after you're offered the service ...

itouch
02-06-2016, 12:12 AM

You are right. From what I know a council will issue a determination for a DA either for Brothel or Massage Services depends on what people apply. A DA for brothel is much much harder to get approved than massage. There is no DA for R n T category. A massage DA only allow R but not T. Of course nowadays mls and punters can do whatever they want behind doors.

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 12:16 AM
227, 244 and 48 all have brothel license !

GoldfishMan
02-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the info, Ahlungor!
I have a question, though. How do they classify sexual service? Like, if a guy was really sensitive and came simply from the girl touching him during massage, is that considered a sexual service?
😉

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the info, Ahlungor!
I have a question, though. How do they classify sexual service? Like, if a guy was really sensitive and came simply from the girl touching him during massage, is that considered a sexual service?
😉

Based on an old experience back in Queensland (Gold Coast 10+ yr ago) an Aussie milf private ml told me that touching or body contact on the genital of the opposite sex is illegal so she can't touch me = no HJ ! She was naked though which wasn't illegal so I could watch but no touching. And I was welcome to DIY while watching her playing with her big tits - which I did ! I wish I had Spanish on her though ! But that would involve body contact with the genital = illegal so we won't do that right ??

WHITEDUDE
04-06-2016, 01:59 PM
It would be good it shops here that advertise state if they licensed, last thing we would all want is to be busted by a raid

wilisno
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
It would be good it shops here that advertise state if they licensed, last thing we would all want is to be busted by a raid
You want the RnT shops to advertise : don't come, we're not licensed for RnT ?

I'm sure you can count them with your fingers ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
04-06-2016, 05:07 PM

If shops don't advertise that they do have a licence, it should be obvious that they don't. Go at your own risk.

And the shop won't get busted unless the girls have visa issues, even then you won't get involved.