PDA

View Full Version : General talk Could you do it ?

danenth
02-06-2016, 10:04 AM
Assuming you punt once or twice a week, would you be able to go 4 to 8 weeks without punting so that you could spend the money you saved on an entire day of punting. Comments ?

Feelicks
02-06-2016, 10:46 AM
Mate , why would you want to do that ? Little and often is the way for me and I would risk death if I tried more than 3 in one day !! But a nice way to go ....

reddoor
02-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Assuming you punt once or twice a week, would you be able to go 4 to 8 weeks without punting so that you could spend the money you saved on an entire day of punting. Comments ? Had no choice a while ago went OS with family . After a few days mrs says we should go OS more often you never pay this much attention to me at home.
Next time ill have to have a better list of excuses to go out by myself . Painful

flamejob
02-06-2016, 07:00 PM
When I was younger, I'd binge when I travlled. These days, I do less travel but punt far more often. I'd probably have a coronary if I binged like i used to.

Bubbaloo
02-06-2016, 10:10 PM
I'd binge like a mofo if I had the bucks (so many I want to try!). Alas, the bucks I do not have. Bloody hell. I'm getting close to a six week drought anyway!

reddoor
02-06-2016, 11:26 PM
I'd binge like a mofo if I had the bucks (so many I want to try!). Alas, the bucks I do not have. Bloody hell. I'm getting close to a six week drought anyway! Six wks thats one helluva cold turkey there bro u must b nearly cured by now . If its any consolation mate i had a shocker at the Gabba precinct recently . Had it pegged as a great one beautiful chatty smokin body but 10 mins in it got hit by a bus 30 mins of complete bordom . No offers no signs then came a sudden change of heart with 5 mins left... too late . I dont care how fkn sexy they r if i can walk into another popular shop and get outstanding service from somebody ive never seen before for the same price as this girl wanted for standard boring shit then ....well..very dissapointing to put it mildly , so chin up bro we both saved a ton. Cheers