PDA

View Full Version : General talk An unusual experience

GT101
02-06-2016, 05:24 PM
OK, here is an difference experience I thought I would share. Unfortunately no names in order to protect everyone.

I went to visit a shop mid morning and many of the girls were still arriving and getting ready. It was not busy, but I was happy to see who was available right away. I paid my money and proceeded to have a shower and in came the girl.

She looked at me and said ‘I know you’. I looked at her and she looked familiar to me as well. We were both pretty certain that we had not seen each other as punter and client before, but we both said we looked familiar to each other.

As the session progressed, we got to talking and we asked about where we lived, what we did etc. It then struck us both where we knew each other from. We had some mutual friends and had actually gone out in a group together before. We both thought it was pretty funny and it was a good experience.

We ended up spending a lot of time just chatting together. It was a real GFE experience. The 1 hour session stretched into almost 2 hours (although I was only charged for the 1 hour). I guess it helped that the place was not busy and she did not have any other bookings.

Overall, it was a great experience and one I would have to repeat.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Pussyhands
02-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Had a girl said I looked familiar but I didn't recognise her, ended up paying for anal too was best anal :)

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 07:12 PM
WLs are just everyday girls on the street, they also have family and friends just like the rest of us ! Especially some girls who only works a day or two here and there to top up their income or for some one off financial needs , it could just happen to those people around you , easily just friend of a friend or work mates or even family relatives !

Most important thing is that it won't come back to bite you or her, if no one gets hurted, then all good !!

Worst case would be - because you know her or she knows you, someone is using that to blackmail or other ulterior motives !

Good luck !

8minds
02-06-2016, 07:17 PM
but you didn't mention if you still had part 2. or was it awkward at this point?

AHLUNGOR
02-06-2016, 07:20 PM
but you didn't mention if you still had part 2. or was it awkward at this point?

Sounds like it's a FS shop , so no part II , fuck he did , no ??

GT101
02-06-2016, 11:22 PM
It was a full service place, and we did the deed. However we did not work out our relationship until after we had finished.

She was still very professional, and after we found out we knew each other she still offered to suck my cock again to get ready for round two. I took her up on the offer of the BJ, but we never got to round 2.

cuteguy
03-06-2016, 01:18 AM
Had a girl said I looked familiar but I didn't recognise her, ended up paying for anal too was best anal :)

Did you remind her of her former boyfriend? If so, maybe this is why she delivered the best anal for you. She was thinking it was her former boyfriend in the room with her.

Pussyhands
03-06-2016, 07:50 AM
Nar
She has a current bf lol

GoldfishMan
03-06-2016, 08:35 AM
OK, here is an difference experience I thought I would share. Unfortunately no names in order to protect everyone.

I went to visit a shop mid morning and many of the girls were still arriving and getting ready. It was not busy, but I was happy to see who was available right away. I paid my money and proceeded to have a shower and in came the girl.

She looked at me and said ‘I know you’. I looked at her and she looked familiar to me as well. We were both pretty certain that we had not seen each other as punter and client before, but we both said we looked familiar to each other.

As the session progressed, we got to talking and we asked about where we lived, what we did etc. It then struck us both where we knew each other from. We had some mutual friends and had actually gone out in a group together before. We both thought it was pretty funny and it was a good experience.

We ended up spending a lot of time just chatting together. It was a real GFE experience. The 1 hour session stretched into almost 2 hours (although I was only charged for the 1 hour). I guess it helped that the place was not busy and she did not have any other bookings.

Overall, it was a great experience and one I would have to repeat.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Never had that experience before but boy I wish I did! I'd imagine the feeling would be an intense turn on if it was a girl you had the hots for and BAM there she was all yours for an hour! If it was me, I'd turn into a fucking animal for sure!! 😃😃

opimrs
03-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Nar
She has a current bf lol
She has a boyfriend and she offers anal to paying customers??!! Poor boyfriend, I wonder if he knows where his girl's new-found riches come from. Then again ...

Pussyhands
03-06-2016, 04:35 PM
She already paid off her car and stuff apparently she only does it from time to time.

This was at stilettos last year. Can't remember her name lol too many punts...

Alan86
03-06-2016, 07:16 PM
WLs are just everyday girls on the street, they also have family and friends just like the rest of us ! Especially some girls who only works a day or two here and there to top up their income or for some one off financial needs , it could just happen to those people around you , easily just friend of a friend or work mates or even family relatives !

Most important thing is that it won't come back to bite you or her, if no one gets hurted, then all good !!

Worst case would be - because you know her or she knows you, someone is using that to blackmail or other ulterior motives !

Good luck !

Just like us punters - many ppl know us and have no idea what we do in our spare time!

I always grab food after a punt, and they haven't realised why I'm always so hungry when I come in!

Pussyhands
03-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Just like us punters - many ppl know us and have no idea what we do in our spare time!

I always grab food after a punt, and they haven't realised why I'm always so hungry when I come in!

Once after a punt I was so high I could barely open my eyes with fked up hair from a wild sex session, went to the local macs at 11pm 12am lol looked like a drug dealer ahhaha