PDA

View Full Version : General talk payment for part 2

otokosg
04-06-2016, 12:17 AM
What experience in this regard?

Massage King
04-06-2016, 12:47 AM
I think you are looking into it too much mate. What is the difference if they ask? You were going to offer to pay first anyway.

If it's your first visit, you don't know them and they don't know you so they just want to make sure they get paid at the end of the session. If you are still being asked to pay first after a few sessions then maybe there is an issue.

At the end of the day it's just a massage session, enjoy it for what it is and don't let small things dampen your mood.

H3da
04-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Don't see the issue. Get the finances sorted so theres no argument in the end. What if you decide to pay $20 instead of $50 etc

Pussyhands
04-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Slightly off topic but may be related - I was at stilettos with a girl who offered prostate massage and kinky PSE (putting my foot in her pussy - which was fking hot if u haven't tried lol she had that eye contact as she lowered onto my feet lol!!) she asked for 50 ontop. I was new to punting and wasn't sure how to pay. So after the session I was high as fk and siting there processing what just happened lol (ice cubes running across my back with her licking my ass and fingering my prostate and jerking me off fk that was hot, followed by foot play? lol)

So in my daze I didn't say anything then she asked for the 50 and I was like oh right of cause. That pause / almost anxious like uncomfortableness does break the mood. I snapped out of my high as a kite daze to give her the 50. So I can kind of relate regarding the payment - break out of that illusion / chemistry and changes it to business. I agree that getting it out if the way asap is preferable for me so u can enjoy uninterrupted session.

Alan86
04-06-2016, 09:02 AM
It's not really a big deal.

If I'm a regular at an rnt, I usually simply pay the upfront fees at the counter, eg $90 for 1/2 hr service.

If I'm at a new place, or at a place that tends to practice discretion, I wait to be asked by the ML. Then, I ask if I can pay afterwards as it's preferable that way due to I'm lying down with a semi/erection and ready to go. Some MLs will insist on paying before they start part 2 - I can understand this as they can't truly trust you yet. It is annoying because it then turns into a stop-start affair and you have to restart the mood.

Usually, as soon as they ask me to turn over, they will bring up the topic. Otherwise, if Its an rnt, I might compliment her body, and start caressing her ass. She knows what's up.

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2016, 10:05 AM
It's not really a big deal.

If I'm a regular at an rnt, I usually simply pay the upfront fees at the counter, eg $90 for 1/2 hr service.

If I'm at a new place, or at a place that tends to practice discretion, I wait to be asked by the ML. Then, I ask if I can pay afterwards as it's preferable that way due to I'm lying down with a semi/erection and ready to go. Some MLs will insist on paying before they start part 2 - I can understand this as they can't truly trust you yet. It is annoying because it then turns into a stop-start affair and you have to restart the mood.

Usually, as soon as they ask me to turn over, they will bring up the topic. Otherwise, if Its an rnt, I might compliment her body, and start caressing her ass. She knows what's up.

Not sure if you should paid your massage fees and tips all upfront at the counter as the tips belong to the MLs only. Unless it is an all inclusive place like 227 and 244!

Personally, as I mostly only go to shops I know, and even if I am seeing a new girl for the first time, she would have been recommended by the Mamasan so it's a sure thing and I have always paid the massage fees and tips upfront to the girls and they will be happy with that as I become a sure thing to her too.

Then just go with the flow and enjoy !!

I have heard that some girls will ask for tips on the spot - usually only for new clients as you guess it, a few nasty customers have ruined the industry for the majority of us by doing a runner or argue and bargain afterwards !!

Good luck to us all and be nice and generous !

Cheers

opimrs
04-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Best to negotiate at the start, but directly with the ML, not with reception

cuteguy
04-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Best to negotiate at the start, but directly with the ML, not with reception

Totally agree. I prefer to ask the girl what she can do such as nude massage and body slide at the beginning of the session and prior to taking her. Then there will be no misunderstandings down the track and she gets her tip. Another thing is I prefer to see a girl who provides nude massage. What is the point of going for a massage if the girl is wearing clothes or prefers to keep her panties on until half or three quarters of the session has gone. It defeats the purpose of going to a RNT place. No clothes off no money honey. That's my way.

DeepImpact
04-06-2016, 05:35 PM
If you keep a roll of cash under your balls it will save some time in paying the tip

aussiegaigin
04-06-2016, 06:35 PM
It pays to be cautious with unknown girls.

Went to a MS today, where I have had a few good experiences and tip the regular girls in advance. Different girl today, a Thai who didn't quite "look right". Got half way through the session and it dawned on me that "she" was a lady boy. Actually gave a good Thai style massage, so let her/him finish. As soon as she started discussing a HJ, I was dressed and got out of there pronto. No tip for him.

Alan86
04-06-2016, 06:53 PM

Went to a MS today, where I have had a few good experiences and tip the regular girls in advance. Different girl today, a Thai who didn't quite "look right". Got half way through the session and it dawned on me that "she" was a lady boy. Actually gave a good Thai style massage, so let her/him finish. As soon as she started discussing a HJ, I was dressed and got out of there pronto. No tip for him.

Damn! That was close!

Where was this btw??

One of my big fears.

Beware the Thai ladyboys!

Alan86
04-06-2016, 06:54 PM
If you keep a roll of cash under your balls it will save some time in paying the tip

Rofl!!

Too funny!

cuteguy
04-06-2016, 07:09 PM

When you say you got half way through the session, do I take it that 'she' removed her clothes only then and not at the beginning of the session? This is why it pays to have the clothes off at the beginning and there will be no surprises later.

Massage King
04-06-2016, 08:42 PM

Tell us which shop so we know for future reference.

aussiegaigin
05-06-2016, 11:02 AM
When you say you got half way through the session, do I take it that 'she' removed her clothes only then and not at the beginning of the session? This is why it pays to have the clothes off at the beginning and there will be no surprises later.
A lot of girls won't strip off for new customers until part 2 has been negotiated, and I won't negotiate until I've had time to suss out a new girl's experience and attitude. So in this case, no, she didn't remove anything at the start.

The shop was 116 Boyce Rd Maroubra. There is more info in the PAR thread.

Massage King
05-06-2016, 06:57 PM

So can you please tell us which shop? It would be nice to know. Some will want to avoid and others might like to visit. Either way, it would be useful to know which shop.

aussiegaigin
05-06-2016, 07:25 PM
So can you please tell us which shop? It would be nice to know. Some will want to avoid and others might like to visit. Either way, it would be useful to know which shop.
Don't you read the posts?

Massage King
05-06-2016, 07:34 PM
Don't you read the posts?

I do but somehow I missed that. Thanks

aussiegaigin
05-06-2016, 08:01 PM

Now you know. are you going? LOL

Massage King
05-06-2016, 08:38 PM
Now you know. are you going? LOL

Not my cup of tea but some might be interested, and that's ok too. Horses for courses

I was more interested to see if it was one of cbd shops I go to so that I can be careful.