PDA

View Full Version : General talk MLs with condoms.

aussiegaigin
04-06-2016, 10:04 AM
I often end my massage sessions with "mutual HEs" - I get to stimulate the girl with DATY or clit massage while she tugs me off.

A couple of times I have offered to use my "toy" - a small vibrator I carry in my backpack. The girls have agreed but insisted i wrap it in a condom first. A wise health move I guess, but I was taken aback that they have their own supply in their handbags in the room.

Makes me wonder if the girls are offering services to customers where they might need them? I never got offers, even after repeat visits

AHLUNGOR
04-06-2016, 10:11 AM
I often end my massage sessions with "mutual HEs" - I get to stimulate the girl with DATY or clit massage while she tugs me off.

A couple of times I have offered to use my "toy" - a small vibrator I carry in my backpack. The girls have agreed but insisted i wrap it in a condom first. A wise health move I guess, but I was taken aback that they have their own supply in their handbags in the room.

Makes me wonder if the girls are offering services to customers where they might need them? I never got offers, even after repeat visits

No need to guess, if a ml carries a small sag or bag into the room - 90% of the times she would have supply of doms inside and it's for one reason only!!

The other 10% would be to carry her phone and money or she has a good day and all the doms were used........lol

opimrs
04-06-2016, 10:22 AM

I always take my own - just in case

aussiegaigin
04-06-2016, 10:56 AM
I always take my own - just in caseSo do I now, it came in handy a couple of weeks ago.

cuteguy
04-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Some RNT places don't allow the girls to take small bags into the room in case they bring in condoms for FS. Most times they just walk in with fresh towels.