PDA

View Full Version : General talk brothel

supanova
04-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Rainy days it's good time to get some wet action going, anyone recall a reply from a post previously listed comparison of all brothels??

supanova
04-06-2016, 08:44 PM
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?53915-Need-FS-Shop-recommendation&

found the post, hopefully it helps other brothers too!! heading out and fun now!!

JustMetoday
06-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Has anyone had recent experience with sensations on spine at sumner park ? It was reviewed briefly in the listed link.

And I'm better off going to a private operators for GFE I guess ??

K27
11-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Go ans visit Bree @ a fortitude valley. Great service, huge bolt on's and will nearly suck the sheets up your asshole

Gentleman20
12-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Go ans visit Bree @ a fortitude valley. Great service, huge bolt on's and will nearly suck the sheets up your asshole

Yeah! I can't agree more !

Thrillseeker
13-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Bahahahaha

downeyundero
14-06-2016, 06:21 AM
Yeah, I did some brothel comparisons. Ask if you have any questions.

Has anyone had recent experience with sensations on spine at sumner park?

I believe that it's no longer sensations on spine, and has become another asian-only shop. Haven't tried it recently.

blas
14-06-2016, 10:18 AM
That sounds like a good improvement.

supanova
14-06-2016, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I did some brothel comparisons. Ask if you have any questions.

I believe that it's no longer sensations on spine, and has become another asian-only shop. Haven't tried it recently.

Yes it's been renamed as skyangel now. Been there last week, predominantly Asians with few Aussies! Quite a few girls working that night, good selection of girls too size and shape wise. Was a quiet night so everyone seemed very eager to do business

Had my first booking there and will be returning for sure (just happened I live at West side so this is the closest and most convenient fs place to me), left happy and satisfied!

hogansheros
16-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Yes it's been renamed as skyangel now. Been there last week, predominantly Asians with few Aussies! Quite a few girls working that night, good selection of girls too size and shape wise. Was a quiet night so everyone seemed very eager to do business

Had my first booking there and will be returning for sure (just happened I live at West side so this is the closest and most convenient fs place to me), left happy and satisfied!

What sort of pricing is it an Skyangel?

Last time I went to Yimi or Asian Star is was about $120/half, $200/hr

supanova
18-06-2016, 11:52 PM
What sort of pricing is it an Skyangel?

Last time I went to Yimi or Asian Star is was about $120/half, $200/hr

I think it's around the same, but I think they are doing a buddying special, so 2 people going will get a 10 dollars off and 3 with 20 off, in general pretty good vfm for Westsiders like me!

blas
19-06-2016, 12:47 PM
Yeah sensations used to be about $140/200 I think. It always had potential, just a very average roster

That buddy special is an interesting idea. Could make Bucks parties fun!