PDA

View Full Version : Question Present during a raid on a massage shop?

opimrs
04-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Has anyone had the unfortunate experience of being present in an rnt joint when it has been raided by council/immigration/ATO/police? Luckily it hasn't happened to me but sometimes there's just that little fear in the back of the mind. Just wondering if I'm worrying unnecessarily?

wilisno
04-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Has anyone had the unfortunate experience of being present in an rnt joint when it has been raided by council/immigration/ATO/police? Luckily it hasn't happened to me but sometimes there's just that little fear in the back of the mind. Just wondering if I'm worrying unnecessarily?

Yes, you are ! ;) ;) ;)

local
04-06-2016, 06:21 PM
a friend was present during a raid as he was there to pickup his "girlfriend"
turns out she had overstayed her visa.....
he ended up taking one the of the other girls home instead ....

aussiegaigin
04-06-2016, 06:25 PM
The only people likely to raid a shop is immigration, and that would be extremely rare.

Councils and ATO don't do raids, and police would only do it if there was some other criminal activity involved.

As you are not doing anything illegal, the raiders will have no interest in you.

Cracker38
04-06-2016, 06:26 PM
I had a close call once, was walking to a rear entry of a rnt joint. As I rounded the corner saw two police vans with a bunch of officers and officials. Quietly turned around and went back the way I came. 5 minutes earlier and I would have been in the shop when the raid took place.

wilisno
04-06-2016, 06:36 PM
The only people likely to raid a shop is immigration, and that would be extremely rare.

Councils and ATO don't do raids, and police would only do it if there was some other criminal activity involved.

As you are not doing anything illegal, the raiders will have no interest in you.
Unless you're the subject of investigation or a witness of a murder ! ;) ;) ;)

Alan86
04-06-2016, 07:12 PM
I have actually heard a story of this happening to someone! Seen a few pictures of American raids etc. But it's more a worry for the staff I'm imagine, as I don't think it's an offence to have a punt at a place that is unlicensed, because how are you to know?

I narrowly avoided a sticky situation once. I arrived at a place I thought was fully licensed and above board. It had been shut down that morning.

But it's very rare. It's too rare that it should be on your mind. Just hope you don't get caught with your pants down!

Massage King
04-06-2016, 08:45 PM
I have actually heard a story of this happening to someone! Seen a few pictures of American raids etc. But it's more a worry for the staff I'm imagine, as I don't think it's an offence to have a punt at a place that is unlicensed, because how are you to know?

I narrowly avoided a sticky situation once. I arrived at a place I thought was fully licensed and above board. It had been shut down that morning.

But it's very rare. It's too rare that it should be on your mind. Just hope you don't get caught with your pants down!

Give us some details, which shop got closed down?

ramjet
05-06-2016, 11:38 AM
i used to be a regular at 288 Cleveland St about 15-20 years ago. That was one on my favorite places at the time and had some hot girls occasionally and usually I could get FS. One night I was there and had just started FS with my favorite girl on the massage table when there was a lot noise outside the room and then a knock on the door. It was an immigration raid. I got out of her and wrapped a towel around me and the girl opened the door. They called her downstairs and asked for my ID and then left me in the room. About 10 minutes later the girl came back in the room and told me her visa was ok but one girl had overstayed and they took her. The mood had changed but she was very apologetic and we ended up being so over time and had one of the best sessions ever.

I used to know a girl who was a receptionist at many shops and she'd tell me stories of immigration raids and they'd usually find on average one girl who had overstayed her visa. Pretty common in restaurants and construction sites too.

Massage King
05-06-2016, 11:40 AM

So can you please tell us which shop got closed down?

aussiegaigin
05-06-2016, 12:02 PM
A few years back, there was no onus on a business to verify the visa credentials of its employees. They were quite happy to employ unapproved staff and underpay them. If there was an immigration raid, the girls would be taken away, the owner might get a "lecture" and that was that.

Now it is illegal to offer work to a non-complying visa holder, and the owners can be fined substantially for doing so. The only cases I've seen in recent years have been those involving suspected "trafficking" or "slavery".

asydguy0101
05-06-2016, 12:58 PM
I've had the unpleasant experience of being on site during a raid.

It was a hurstvile and it was an "immigration check".

There were police and I believe immigration officers.

Its a bit wierd but they had no interest in the customers.

Though they are quite aware of what most customers were there for.

Alan86
05-06-2016, 02:50 PM
So can you please tell us which shop got closed down?

Dude, sorry I don't want to give out that information. For legal purposes.

I say I avoided a sticky Situation cause I heard they were looking to question the punters coming through.

Im sure it's nothing, but I'd like to play it safe and not be connected to the shop.

I have t even been back to the premises since. I should just go and check it out.

Alan86
05-06-2016, 02:54 PM
I've had the unpleasant experience of being on site during a raid.

It was a hurstvile and it was an "immigration check".

There were police and I believe immigration officers.

Its a bit wierd but they had no interest in the customers.

Though they are quite aware of what most customers were there for.

Yes, I think there is no blame on the customers. It's the staff/owner.

In the states, some states have it illegal to have solicite sex. Hence, customers are sometimes busted !

However, what if a girl was actually underage, and with heavy makeup, you thought she was 18. Would you be busted along with the shop?

I've met Caucasian girls who were 16 who looked over 18 (ordinary girls not sex workers)

Mr Bastard
05-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Paranoia will Destroya

Massage King
05-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Dude, sorry I don't want to give out that information. For legal purposes.

I say I avoided a sticky Situation cause I heard they were looking to question the punters coming through.

Im sure it's nothing, but I'd like to play it safe and not be connected to the shop.

I have t even been back to the premises since. I should just go and check it out.

Oh ok, what legal reasons would there be if you just state which shop?

Maybe it didn't really happen and you were talking about a hypothetical situation?

aussiegaigin
05-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Oh ok, what legal reasons would there be if you just state which shop?

Maybe it didn't really happen and you were talking about a hypothetical situation?
Don't keep pestering people for information, if they don't want to give it.

Massage King
05-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Don't keep pestering people for information, if they don't want to give it.

Seems like it's a reasonable question to ask.

But since details are not required, I'd like to tell everyone about my experience last week. I visited a massage shop and had a 1 hour session and I received fs and CIM for no extra charge.

For legal reason, I can't give out the details. Believe me?

asiafever
06-06-2016, 07:58 AM
They have no interest in the punters. It would be nigh on impossible to get a conviction. Don't sweat it. They would only ever be there for the girls and or owners.

opimrs
13-06-2016, 10:23 PM

Appreciate the advice. I think the concern is not so much around being caught for doing something illegal, which as a punter I know I'm not, but being implicated in the ML doing something illegal. For example, being called as a witness and having to testify if the poor ML ended up having to go to court. I really wouldn't want to get dragged into something like that.

Alan86
15-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Appreciate the advice. I think the concern is not so much around being caught for doing something illegal, which as a punter I know I'm not, but being implicated in the ML doing something illegal. For example, being called as a witness and having to testify if the poor ML ended up having to go to court. I really wouldn't want to get dragged into something like that.

Finally, someone who understands the possible legal issues involved! And why it's good to sometimes keep quiet.

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Finally, someone who understands the possible legal issues involved! And why it's good to sometimes keep quiet.

Spot on. It is just the hassle of having to spend time giving statements.

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 01:05 PM
I wouldn't contribute to the who is who thread if you want to keep these girls from potentially getting into trouble.

aussiegaigin
15-06-2016, 06:44 PM
All the girl is doing illegally is working contrary to her visa. Your liability in the issue is virtually zero - imagine if the girl was working as a waitress and served you a meal. you probably don't even need to answer any questions about what you were doing there..just deny there was any sexual contact.

I don't think this even goes to court, it is handled administratively within Immigration.

Your only real concern might be if one of the TV shows are recording it LOL