PDA

View Full Version : Question Oh no - I know that guy!

Alan86
04-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Hey guys,

One of my biggest fears when going to an rnt etc is bumping into someone I know.

So far it hadn't happened but Once I thought it had, but I don't think it was him. (I'll never really know)!

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever walked past or spotted another customer you know from somewhere? Work, acquaintance etc?

If so, how did you handle the situation?

cuteguy
04-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Never occurred but I see why so many guys wear baseball caps and glasses in order not to be recognised by anyone.

Alan86
05-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Never occurred but I see why so many guys wear baseball caps and glasses in order not to be recognised by anyone.

Lol, I remember when I first started punting, I'd be in full 'stealth mode' when approaching the shop! At night, looking both ways, with baseball cap etc! Some of the staff even laughed at me!

Now, after having not been caught for so many years, I'm pretty casual about it and just walk straight in. The way I see it is if I get caught I'll act like 'oh, I just wanted to get a massage!'

Once I got caught going into an adult bookstore by someone I vaguely knew. Lol.

There's just so many damn people in Sydney, that you rarely bump into ppl in shops. However, it can happen.

nocturnalman
05-06-2016, 03:28 PM
One of my first shop visits in my life,I was coming out of the front door .The shop was close to the station ,I directly walked into a women who worked in my tafe college ,from her we had to always get books and scripts for our lessons

BBBJ
06-06-2016, 01:40 AM
So what? Hold your head up high show the world you are the master of your domain! (let them balls hang bro!!!).

asiafever
06-06-2016, 07:53 AM
You are assuming of course people know and care that you're coming out of a brothel or rnt. A large % of people have no idea. Walk in or out like it's a perfectly normal thing and if you see someone you know inside the shop, well, you both know what each other is there for so high five your latest punting buddy. Life is too short to waste worrying about shit like that. Unless of course it's your father in law, that would be an awkward Christmas dinner when your mother in law asks whether you'd like roast chicken thigh or breast, and you point at him and say "Breast, as long as he hasn't cum all over it first."

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 12:05 PM
You are assuming of course people know and care that you're coming out of a brothel or rnt. A large % of people have no idea. Walk in or out like it's a perfectly normal thing and if you see someone you know inside the shop, well, you both know what each other is there for so high five your latest punting buddy. Life is too short to waste worrying about shit like that. Unless of course it's your father in law, that would be an awkward Christmas dinner when your mother in law asks whether you'd like roast chicken thigh or breast, and you point at him and say "Breast, as long as he hasn't cum all over it first."

No one really cares and most would not know that you're entering a brothel or massage place. When you start off you have this fear of being recognised but over time, the fear disappears and it's like going to a restaurant for a meal nowadays.

rcha086
06-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Luckily I've not been in this situation. I've actually had the "opposite"; saw a papasan of a brothel I frequent at a nice restaurant that I took the wife to. Caught a glimpse of him and then just looked the other way until we got to our table!

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Luckily I've not been in this situation. I've actually had the "opposite"; saw a papasan of a brothel I frequent at a nice restaurant that I took the wife to. Caught a glimpse of him and then just looked the other way until we got to our table!

The married punters will always have this fear while it's generally not a problem for the single punters.

the_boss_king
07-06-2016, 04:41 PM
i always see guys i know at midas, everyone just goes there

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2016, 07:04 PM
The only few places where I ran into people I recognised were at those Hong Kong style large sauna massage places like Zanadu, Chequers and Babylon and no risk for me as I am just a nobody small potato, but I have run into prominent and famous Chinese businessmen, politicians and community leaders in these places, usually in the big sitting lounge. It's a case of I knew who they were but they didn't know me of course and to their credit, whenever I politely said hi, they always said hello back too.

Well, sauna and massage is a guys life style thing , nothing to be ashame of.

Miyamoto
07-06-2016, 11:23 PM
I've walked out of one and straight into a group of co-workers sitting at a table having lunch. Had to tell them I had sore muscles from working around the house and needed a massage. I was also walking in a large shopping center with my family and saw a mamasan walking directly towards me, had to do a very quick turn and look intently at a product to let her go past without noticing me.

Alan86
09-06-2016, 03:43 PM
I've walked out of one and straight into a group of co-workers sitting at a table having lunch. Had to tell them I had sore muscles from working around the house and needed a massage. I was also walking in a large shopping center with my family and saw a mamasan walking directly towards me, had to do a very quick turn and look intently at a product to let her go past without noticing me.

Lol hilarious!

I've also seen an ML with her boyfriend once. She freaked out! She had just given me a tug a few nights earlier.

Littlewonder
09-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Yes it happened to me but we were both there for the same reason we both said hello and nothing else was or has ever been said.