PDA

View Full Version : Thai Nicole, Spring Hill

flamejob
05-06-2016, 12:00 PM
After hearing good things about Thai Nicole, I decided to check her out.

http://brisbane.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nicole-real-pics-super-sexy-curvy-thai-girl-til-thursday-9th-june-only/8543197

the pix are genuine and I'd go so far as to say, that she looks even hotter in the flesh.

I opted for the 45 minutes for the measly investment of $140. I also asked for the CBJ upgrade, which was another $20. Do the math. some shops ask for $100 tips for nude finish which brings them to $160, so having an exceptionally hot ML naked from the get go, giving a decent massage and gratuitous use of her perfect tits all over my body for that price, was sensational.

The room has a large mirror which meant I had a great view of her even while on my tummy. Fuck me, that body!

on the flip, she was titfucking me, which is included in her base price, and i began wondering if I should have not bothered with the upgrade. While I love a good blowjob, i also love a great titfuck. Anyway, after a decent period she then reached for the condom and slid it on with her mouth.

The blowjob was sensational and she had positioned herself so I had easy access to playing with her tits, as well as being able to caress her very smooth pussy and incredible arse. the toe-curling orgasm that ensued was a piece of paradise that she milked for all it was worth.

highly recommended.

Bubbaloo
06-06-2016, 08:51 PM
I'll have to go the extra for the blowy next time. Thanks for the review!

jayjay77
07-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the review flame

Gentleman20
07-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Hey thanks, I will give her a go next week.

chicho
13-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Anyone know if she is still around? The link up top is no longer active.
Cheers

flamejob
13-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Anyone know if she is still around? The link up top is no longer active.
Cheers

she only visits Brisbane from time to time and the ad said she was only here for 2 weeks so she has likely gone again. She will likely be back again as Brissy is a regular trip for her.

superkawaii
13-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Just finished seeing Nicole this morning, all i can say is much recommended. Although i only booked in for 30mins, the happy ending was one of the best i would have to say (Y) and her tits are awesome!

dean69
13-10-2016, 01:30 PM
I concur mate I took the BJ option but I wont do it again as I hate wearing a condom she is very tidy.

Smoothbandit
14-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Nice review dude, will have to book her in, she's about 8 mins walk from where I work

jayjay77
14-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Thx for the heads up might give it a go tonight :)

newbiejones
02-01-2017, 07:26 PM
I was able to try Thai Nicole recently.. As others have said one of the nicest looking ladies out there. I went for 30mins/$90.00 which was well worth it.
Nice back massage with a view of her body via the mirrored cupboards. On the flip got a good body rub, some spanish, and a good HJ. Good to be able to play with the pussy, no fingers but still good.

kaankaant
04-02-2017, 02:10 PM
Saw Nicole a couple of weeks ago. Easily one of the best VFM ladies is Brisbane right now. Good massage that was actually quite relaxing, with plenty of body slides. I can still remember the view of her gorgeous arse in the mirror as she was rubbing herself over me. After the flip I asked her to turn around so I could play with her arse and pussy but she positioned herself so I couldn't see too much. Still, didn't take long before I exploded and was off to the shower. My only criticism is that once you cum the massage is over - I always like a bit of a massage afterwards as well to round out the hour.

jwcool
08-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the review!