PDA

View Full Version : Question Why is no one talking about Red Palace?

Xorak
05-06-2016, 09:18 PM
So I am looking over Red Palaces girls and rates, and I am seeing some very hot looking girls at good rates. Similar price structure / services to popular shops like Ginza, and similar location as they are only a few suburbs away from each other.

But why are there no AR reports or anything? Has no one tried the place?

Only difference I can see is that the Red Palace girls are mainly Chinese and Ginza girls are Korea/Japanese/Thai.

Anyone been there? I want to try this place, but I am no pioneer. I need a place to have been explored and vetted first.

negi
05-06-2016, 09:29 PM
tried Sasa the pretty Taiwanese girl and the cute F cups Japanese girl Miko. They both great!

if they have more young and tall Taiwanese girls i would go there more often. Place is bit run down, wouldbe great if the shop put dry towel on the floor so the water doesnt leak to carpet

But then again i go to shop for the girls not furniture.. lol. Best place for decor is ofcourse Midas, even the sofa made me horny

cassius
05-06-2016, 09:38 PM
no reports on Midas for ages. Maybe it is not as good as before?

negi
05-06-2016, 09:45 PM
i dont even bother to go there anymore. They used to have tall hot, young Korean stunners there, now most are not even Korean, and the receptionist will give you shit look if you dont pick a girl after showing you line up... lol..., but who knows is back to be good againnow? i havent been there for 2-3 months to have a look. Keen on other brothers report

samuraiboy
05-06-2016, 11:22 PM
LMFAO! bro negi how much is the sofa at Midas charging....?

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 12:10 AM
So I am looking over Red Palaces girls and rates, and I am seeing some very hot looking girls at good rates. Similar price structure / services to popular shops like Ginza, and similar location as they are only a few suburbs away from each other.

But why are there no AR reports or anything? Has no one tried the place?

Only difference I can see is that the Red Palace girls are mainly Chinese and Ginza girls are Korea/Japanese/Thai.

Anyone been there? I want to try this place, but I am no pioneer. I need a place to have been explored and vetted first.

I had the same thoughts. Either the punters are keeping quiet or the service is not fantastic. So which one is it?

spellbind
06-06-2016, 10:51 PM
I tried a couple times. I tried one of the B class girls. It was cheap and good value for the price.

Then I tried one of the S class girls, and the photos were better than she looked in real life. So I started off feeling a little tricked.
Then to be honest the girl had really good service, but I felt bad for the girl, and so don't really plan to go back.

I got the sense that she was sore, and wanted to go home (but was pressured into staying and just hoping that she doesn't get chosen), and probably felt like she was obliged to give good service even though she was sore. She was very pleasant to talk to, friendly and possibly in over her head.

Sam88
06-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Miko looks yum :miao:

Raybo
07-06-2016, 10:20 AM
I have them on wechat. They post alot of ads and some of the girls look hot. A little out of the way for me, big difference in price for S class v B class.....guess the B class are the mature ladies.

solopuntsydney
08-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Seen two S-class girls. The picture are pretty accurate and the girls are quite good looking. Although in one case I had doubt that the real age of the girl is not as young as advertised - but pfft that's just so common (and honestly I doubt many non-asian customers can tell the difference).

Service was good and both girls have nice personality. Their price is at the lower end of Ginza's diamond class. Agreed that Furniture is a bit of a run down and the bed is certainly nowhere as comfortable. Worth giving a shot if you are interested in young Chinese girls.