PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Fifi

jbrixton
06-06-2016, 12:09 AM
Fifi

Description: early 20s, english girl with egyptian/south african heritage, D-cup, nice body, dark skin, nice face
Services: BBBJ (extra), FS, GFE/PSE
Best feature: exotic look, sexy, flexible body, great kisser.

Fi is a dark-skinned, exotic-looking young girl with a slim, curvy body and good-sized tits. She's very friendly and nice to talk to, and we had a good chat & laugh as we stripped off and showered. She's also a really great kisser, which I really love in a girl. And I don't mean gentle pecks nor passionless tongue-diving, I mean the gentle but passionate kisses of a GF or familiar lover.

She confidently proclaimed to give "killer head", and she did, with a mix of sensual, soft wet sucking of the head, and then deep throat gagging of most of my length. This continued for about 8 mins until I asked her to get on top and ride me, while I appreciated her ass and big tits with my hands. Flipping her over I took some time to watch my white cock slide in and out of her pretty chocolate pussy, a great sight, before she asked me to continue kissing her. Did I mention she's a great kisser?

She's also very flexible, she had no problem having her legs fully scissored while I fucked and kissed her. She's a confident girl and she likes to initiate position changes/tweaks without warning, e.g. twisting to the side while my cock was still deep inside her, which was kind of cool. I like it when a girl shows a bit of spirit, and Fi has plenty.

About this time, the lights went out, which as I found out later, was because an electrician had cut the power. Naturally we continued to fuck and kiss in the dark, which I found really quite sexy. Sexy enough that it wasn't much longer until I came.

It was still totally dark at this point, so laughing we groped our way into the shower and washed each other, in the dark. Was pretty erotic and really quite cool at the same time. I had a really great time with Fi and she is really a great fuck.

timtam
06-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Awesome report bro!!!
This has been my regular place now and some hidden gems there!

Sam88
06-06-2016, 12:58 AM
nice !! :miao:

cuteguy
06-06-2016, 01:12 AM
It was dark with no light. I hope you could see her in the dark.:smile:

Rockdale_485
06-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Fi is available tonight at Rockdale!