PDA

View Full Version : Question RnT with BJ

davesydney2
06-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Any brothers out there can give a recommendation on RnT places or girls that offer BBBJ as part of Part 2?

I know that seems like a loaded question on a public forum so happy to take private messages...

Before anyone suggests I just go to a full service joint I considered that but
1. prefer the age/prettiness of girls at RnT places
2. actually really enjoy Part 1
3. don't want to fork out the $300 it takes to go to a decent FS place
4. Have tried the 150 places and am really unsatisfied with the girls on offer
5. don't really dig on the whole full service scene

Thoughts anyone?

davesydney2
06-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Just saw the "Massage with BJ" thread - so happy to take any messages from you but no need to reply here

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Any brothers out there can give a recommendation on RnT places or girls that offer BBBJ as part of Part 2?

I know that seems like a loaded question on a public forum so happy to take private messages...

Thoughts anyone?

This is a million dollar question in the million dollar massage industry mate !

1. I suppose when you said age above, you are referring to the younger age and the prettiness of girls at RnT places, fair enough, and it is for the exact same reasons that those younger and pretty girls at RnT places WON'T BE offering the BBBJ as they don't have to in order to make enough money or keep customers.

2. Those younger and pretty girls at RnT places if they can actually give a strong massage as well, such as Mena !! then they will be so popular then again they don't have to offer BBBJ.

this is not to say you can't find young and pretty girls who can also massage well and will give BBBJ, but they are like GOLD mate, and who's going to share with you in the open forum.

Just my two cents.

Cheers

:cool2:

dandydanny
06-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Well, I'd like to find a rnt place where DATY is allowed, which really turns me on, but wondering if that place really exists

snapjaw
06-06-2016, 05:47 PM
I think you really have to be lucky to get a girl that provides BBBJ. Only two I knew of, one was Angie in Ashfield (retired or moved on) and the other was a random girl in Burwood in a massage shop on Belmore St just off Burwood Rd, her name was Summer and from Taiwan, pretty, short and a lil bit curvy, didn't want to take off her clothes because she was on her period. I asked for massage w/o oil (as usual, always hard to wash off) and for part 2 she actually used hand lotion and I don't know why, suddenly she went full BBBJ and I was so shocked but didn't say a word. Eventually came in her mouth and she washed off. Unfortunately she said she was going back to Taiwan soon and the next time I came around they said no Summer was working there :( because of her I now generalise Taiwan girls as horny things lol. This was actually a couple of years back but her name has stuck in my mind because of the event.

xconcepx
06-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Well, I'd like to find a rnt place where DATY is allowed, which really turns me on, but wondering if that place really exists

BBBJ is not hard to find but ive found plenty of places where the girls are happy for DATY. I just tend not to do it unless its smells clean down there and the girl is making me super horny.

dandydanny
06-06-2016, 07:19 PM
BBBJ is not hard to find but ive found plenty of places where the girls are happy for DATY. I just tend not to do it unless its smells clean down there and the girl is making me super horny.

Hi xconcepx, thanks for reply, actually I always look for DATY at FS shops, seems that most WLs are happy with it, so only be rejected once so far, and another time paid 50 tip. I know the lack of shower establishment in RnT shops may rise some hygiene issue about DATY, but I think I'm actually OK with smelly pussy as I'm just so into it. And I guess I might pay less to get what I want in RnT than FS shops?

aussiegaigin
06-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Shops don't advertise it, but I don't know about "disallowing" it. But there are a couple of massage places where selected girls give me CBJs or BBBJs, and many where I have been able to turn the girl on for DATY.

However. these girls may not do it for everyone, so I am not prepared to name them here in open forum.

You need to go to a few shops and work your charms on a few girls to get the response you want. All my discoveries were through trial and error, you should be prepared to do the same.

snapjaw
06-06-2016, 07:56 PM
True. I feel that girls in the massage shops may decide based on the customer, who knows. Maybe they like the shape of your dick or that there's no smell, or you shaved, whatever. It's a massage shop, be happy to get what you can. I agree with dandy, if the girls get DATY I'm pretty sure they appreciate it if they agree to getting it in the first place.

aussiegaigin
06-06-2016, 08:35 PM
An ML is not likely to agree to DATY if a) the she doesn't like it, B) she doesn't want it, or c) she doesn't like the customer.

Unlike a FS shop, the girl does not have to be compliant to the fetishes of the customer.

goodtime
06-06-2016, 10:21 PM
i know one

Biethestarr
07-06-2016, 01:25 AM
Shops don't advertise it, but I don't know about "disallowing" it. But there are a couple of massage places where selected girls give me CBJs or BBBJs, and many where I have been able to turn the girl on for DATY.

However. these girls may not do it for everyone, so I am not prepared to name them here in open forum.

You need to go to a few shops and work your charms on a few girls to get the response you want. All my discoveries were through trial and error, you should be prepared to do the same.

+1

I try to be engaging, courteous and respectful (and funny, lighthearted) with all girls I see, sometimes it gets me no-where (no touching downstairs, sometimes even very limited boob touching...!!). But other times this can lead to mutual HE or DFK or DATY (or combination thereof). I only do DATY at shops with showers of course for hygiene. I make sure I'm clean shaven whenever I see one particular girl as she expects me to DATY every session now and is disappointed if I don't! (I don't do it if I've got a cold or sickness or am a bit stubbly and go there on impulse).

davesydney2
07-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys. Upshot is I need to punt more right :-)

woods23
07-06-2016, 04:52 PM

Hmmm.some times money can talk too :)

aussiegaigin
07-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Right, you're learning the game

Candystore157
07-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Yes, there are a few. One is Masstige 8 on Narris Street. 45min session with bj as part 2. Plenty of Korean girls

mikael66
07-06-2016, 11:23 PM
578 Harris street, Ultimo, Masstige 8, after the power house museum, just beside the hannas pie shop, before the malaysian restaurant
place does not have any signboards, except you will notice the two security guards
rooms are very clean
masseuse are all korean
pretty busy usually after 8, especially on Friday
they also have a loyalty card
pay at the reception
payment already includes part 2, no need to give any to masseuse unless you want to give extra tip

johnnysins
08-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Jasmines - Double Bay and Thai Oasis - Surry Hills offer a nude RnT for $60/30mins,,, been offered FS at Jasmines and a mate has gotten a BBBJ at Thai Oasis. Its hit and miss though.

There are cheaper shops in Randwick and Maroubra where you'll be able to get a lot of extras after a Rub.

opimrs
08-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Jasmines - Double Bay and Thai Oasis - Surry Hills offer a nude RnT for $60/30mins,,, been offered FS at Jasmines and a mate has gotten a BBBJ at Thai Oasis. Its hit and miss though.

There are cheaper shops in Randwick and Maroubra where you'll be able to get a lot of extras after a Rub.
I've not come across Jasmines at Double Bay before? Any good?

punterm
08-06-2016, 06:36 PM
I don't think any RnT place advertise either. But some girls provide that, without the shop knowing - I believe. Suzy is one we discussed in other threads, who provides this. DATY isn't great (hygiene) but BJ is good.

johnnysins
10-06-2016, 01:39 PM
I've not come across Jasmines at Double Bay before? Any good?

Hit and miss. Not always the mot enthuasiastic service, but l always see all the girls and everytime there are a few very sexy girls. $70 for a naked girl rubbing on you for half and hour is good value in my opinion.

Good setup aswell with showers in the room.

opimrs
10-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Hit and miss. Not always the mot enthuasiastic service, but l always see all the girls and everytime there are a few very sexy girls. $70 for a naked girl rubbing on you for half and hour is good value in my opinion.

Good setup aswell with showers in the room.
Thanks johnnysins, I see it's quite close to the station, I'll give it a go one day. Showers in the room is definitely a plus.

khuntong
10-06-2016, 05:42 PM
Eva at cherry massage spring st Bondi junction, she's curvy but will blow your everything

Bro hugh85, do you mind to elaborate?? Lol.. Please pm me if you are not comfy sharing this in public.. I've never been to Cherry Massage at Bondi Junction as I live in CBD, but wouldn't mind trying if this Eva is a gem.. Thanks a million...

TallyHo
11-06-2016, 03:40 PM

3. don't want to fork out the $300 it takes to go to a decent FS place
4. Have tried the 150 places and am really unsatisfied with the girls on offer
5. don't really dig on the whole full service scene

Thoughts anyone?

What I will say is, it depends on the massage girl really - best ask her on the day.

Can you imagine a guy with a massive wart on his Richard going up to the girl and asking for extras? How far do you think he will get?

And what I will also say is, think of the STD risk with a BBBJ, to you and her.

woods23
11-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Bro hugh85, do you mind to elaborate?? Lol.. Please pm me if you are not comfy sharing this in public.. I've never been to Cherry Massage at Bondi Junction as I live in CBD, but wouldn't mind trying if this Eva is a gem.. Thanks a million...

Hey bro....she's Thai man !

TallyHo
11-06-2016, 04:01 PM

Say what? You mean she is a lady boy?

woods23
11-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Say what? You mean she is a lady boy?

No she not a lady boy!!! I know what he like that's all :)

And her name is EVA haha :)

aussiegaigin
11-06-2016, 04:58 PM

English lesson: Hey bro....she's Thai, man !

woods23
11-06-2016, 08:50 PM
English lesson: Hey bro....she's Thai, man !

Hey man, thank you for the English lesson cheers bro :)

But you not getting any extras from me OK Daring ^-^

Adobe
18-11-2016, 07:47 PM
Read through this post and wondering if there is more option if it is CBJ instead?

aussiegaigin
18-11-2016, 09:12 PM

Thoughts anyone?
With respect to point 1, I would say there is an inverse relationship between the two.

The older/uglier the girl is, the more chance there is of getting a BJ.

Disclaimer: Just a casual obsrvation, not a scientific fact.

AHLUNGOR
18-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Read through this post and wondering if there is more option if it is CBJ instead?

Most of the Korean b2b shops should include a cbj as standard services, but they ain't cheap in the first place.

cuteguy
19-11-2016, 01:21 PM
There are some RNT places where girls are willing to do it if they take a liking to you or receive an extra tip from you. Many are in their mid 20's. I guess you just have to be lucky at times.:cool2:

Yageez88
24-11-2016, 11:21 PM
still trying to get lucky with this

benife
25-11-2016, 11:19 AM
there's a massage shop in campsie i went to and pretty much a sure thing.
you'll find it when you keep browsing the forum :D

facilities are pretty bad though lol

AHLUNGOR
25-11-2016, 11:31 AM
There are some RNT places where girls are willing to do it if they take a liking to you or receive an extra tip from you. Many are in their mid 20's. I guess you just have to be lucky at times.:cool2:

As a general rule - and there are plenty of exceptions to the rules of course - that you have a better chance of getting a BJ or other extras in suburban RnT shops vs CBD shops, and the chances are even better with milfs than younger girls !

I think the bottom line is, when some brothers do get lucky, no one is willing to share which is totally understandable, why would you want to ruin a good thing - and the last thing you want is people then lining up outside the shop like it's a blow job bar in Thailand !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. enjoy your session and protect your favourite ladies !