PDA

View Full Version : Question Hair wash/head massage

H3da
07-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Anyone know a place where they get a hot chick to wash your hair and massage your head and maybe extras? Not talking about hair salons cos their wash dont last very long etc

xconcepx
07-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Anyone know a place where they get a hot chick to wash your hair and massage your head and maybe extras? Not talking about hair salons cos their wash dont last very long etc

Grab a sale flight next time its available and head straight to Vietnam lol. Its common practice over there and the head wash/massage is worth it alone. Especially after a big night drinking.

H3da
07-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Any in Sydney?

wilisno
07-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Grab a sale flight next time its available and head straight to Vietnam lol. Its common practice over there and the head wash/massage is worth it alone. Especially after a big night drinking.

Hair wash, bia ôm, café ôm, karaoke, foot massage etc etc ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2016, 12:14 PM

And they can find girl like this in all the line ups too I bet.............haha :p:p:p

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ogtRPJzS_qk/UmkD2Pn5D0I/AAAAAAAAAE8/Yuv7-Xx5_PQ/w554-h555/elly_tran_ha_fitted_white_shirt_and_glasses_4.jpg

wilisno
07-06-2016, 12:37 PM
And they can find girl like this in all the line ups too I bet.............haha :p:p:p

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ogtRPJzS_qk/UmkD2Pn5D0I/AAAAAAAAAE8/Yuv7-Xx5_PQ/w554-h555/elly_tran_ha_fitted_white_shirt_and_glasses_4.jpg
Heaps ! Too bad they can't come over here easily ! ;) ;) ;)

Only if Australia can sign a treaty with them like 8 other countries in Asia, that includes Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, HongKong etc where they can visit the country for 15 days without visa !

woods23
07-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Bro will and ahloungor.
You 2 should get together and open one?
"The best duo out there " Bro will, you get the girls and ahloungor to train them.
Me i do the reception...deal ? :miao:

H3da
07-06-2016, 02:18 PM
I think there's a big market in Australia for it as nobody is offering it besides hair salon or beauty therapy?

Massage King
07-06-2016, 02:45 PM
I think there's a big market in Australia for it as nobody is offering it besides hair salon or beauty therapy?

There is not market for it here, and you'll need a brothel licence to offer extras. Who would risk opening a hair salon that offers extras and risk getting closed down? For some services you just have to travel to Asia

Wasn't there a lady offering nude haircuts and extras from her apartment in Quay st? Used to have ads in cracker, but from the photos she looked old and definitely not a hot chick

Raybo
07-06-2016, 03:17 PM
There is not market for it here, and you'll need a brothel licence to offer extras. Who would risk opening a hair salon that offers extras and risk getting closed down? For some services you just have to travel to Asia

Wasn't there a lady offering nude haircuts and extras from her apartment in Quay st? Used to have ads in cracker, but from the photos she looked old and definitely not a hot chick

Here is the after report thread. She was an interesting one!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?44691-Nude-haircut-Taking-One-For-The-Team

the_boss_king
07-06-2016, 04:38 PM
there was one called hot cuts. not sure if it still open though

Alan86
09-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Funny, a cute girl who used to work at an rnt reception then went to work in a salon offering this service. I went to visit her once.

No extras, it was legit and in view of the public. I did joke with her though that I was booking her for 30 mins today!

Newbee
24-06-2016, 06:42 PM
Funny, a cute girl who used to work at an rnt reception then went to work in a salon offering this service. I went to visit her once.

No extras, it was legit and in view of the public. I did joke with her though that I was booking her for 30 mins today!

Do you have the shop name? This looks fun

Alan86
25-06-2016, 07:25 AM
Do you have the shop name? This looks fun

Sadly, she doesn't work in that salon anymore.

The Manager at the rnt tried to set us up once, and kept telling me 'she's single'! Lol.

You know, sometimes the reception girls at rnts kind of ring your bell. I actually remember some of them fondly.

They're the girls you sort of can't book, but you often wish you could! I once told a receptionist I'd definitely book her if she was an ML!

They remain a sort of fantasy for us 'if she was an ML' , and I'm sure they also fantasise on us sometimes about 'if she was an ML'

Sometimes I've called reception girls just to chat and catch up. I've thought of dating some but thought it could screw things up at the shop, as you'd have to stop going there.

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Sadly, she doesn't work in that salon anymore.

The Manager at the rnt tried to set us up once, and kept telling me 'she's single'! Lol.

You know, sometimes the reception girls at rnts kind of ring your bell. I actually remember some of them fondly.

They're the girls you sort of can't book, but you often wish you could! I once told a receptionist I'd definitely book her if she was an ML!

They remain a sort of fantasy for us 'if she was an ML' , and I'm sure they also fantasise on us sometimes about 'if she was an ML'

Sometimes I've called reception girls just to chat and catch up. I've thought of dating some but thought it could screw things up at the shop, as you'd have to stop going there.

Bring back memories of Foxy !!

aussiegaigin
25-06-2016, 10:56 AM
There is a Korean salon at Central Station the offers "haircuts and massage", but I don't think it is what is alluded to here.

aussiegaigin
25-06-2016, 10:40 PM
One of the MILFs at Station St Marricville is a hairdresser by trade.

Take some shampoo, she might do it for you; there is a shower out the back big enough for two.

NaughtyBoy13
26-06-2016, 03:01 AM

Ah ha, I was wondering if you are Chinese?! Now I know your back ground lol. Just want to say "Xin chào" :)

Nekman
26-06-2016, 06:21 AM
This sounds like an interesting concept and something I would definitely like to try!