Steven Seagal
20-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Western Suburbs Massage Centre
1/115 Best Rd
Seven Hills
Phone: 9621 5599 or 0432 112 208

Howdy Folks,

This is a review of Apple.

I am sure you’ve all heard the term ‘She’ll be apples mate”. Well, she wasn’t!

But I am getting ahead of myself.

Today was yet another adventure with my nephew Efrem Zimbalist Farquar. You remember Farquar. He’s the guy who will have a punt on the way to a punt.

Farquar also has what I call ‘idiot’s luck’. He could fall into a vat of horseshit and come out of it not only smelling like a rose, but have a 22 carat diamond in his hand. Me? I could buy a $20,000 Rolex watch and when I opened the box when I got home would find a turd in it and would discover, when I returned to the jeweler ,that they had gone into liquidation. ‘Such is life” exclaimed Ned Kelly, but what does he know? He wound up getting hung to the rafters.

We arrived at the above mentioned address and were met by mine host Linda. As is typical of receptionists she was a very pretty, youngish milf that I would have banged live on the 6 o’clock news and later on Four Corners.

Farquar got first choice and his choice was a lovely lady in mid 20’s with a rather sheer, blue dress that had extras written all over it. 10 minutes later I got Apple.

The place has been going for a couple of months and was clean, recently painted and rooms reasonably large. The room I had was the typical austere massage parlour room with the with obligatory 2 watt light globe and a chair for me to deposit my goods and chattels on.

Apple looked about mid 20’s, plain face, medium hair, wearing a gray top, blue hot pants. Don’t ask me about breast size, pussy hair or anything like that as I didn’t get to that point.

She began the session by calling me ‘Darling’, which was promising, but once the massage started claimed to speak no English.

The massage was not bad, but totally clinical. Good points were she seemed to know what she was doing and massaged back, arms, legs, hands and feet. She also did a good, but non-sexual butt massage.

Any attempt at conversation was met with ‘No English’.

At turn over time some English miraculously inserted itself into her vocabulary. She suddenly knew numbers and behaviours like’ handjob’ and ‘clothes off’.

I agreed to $20 for hj and folks it was the worst I have ever encountered. I would not say her technique was poor as there was no technique at all involved. I got myself over the line and should have paid myself the $20 for all the effort she put in.

I’d had enough and finished early and waited for Farquar.

After he came into reception the following conversation ensued:

Farquar: (smiling) I had a great time. How was yours?
Steven: Shut up
Farquar: That good huh?

Farquar probably got her phone number and they will travel through life together.

As for me, the Apple wasn’t rotten, but wasn’t top of the barrel either.

Till our paths cross again.

Steven.

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Good report bro love your ability to laught at your self bad punt fun reading well done.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 09:41 AM
So brother Steven, you went to this shop on Thursday? I thought there is a certain very well known ML from 501 works there on Thu, you probably didnt see her there, otherwise, you would have loved your Apples!!

kodek
20-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Lot of massage shops in Seven Hills, but 28 Hope still my favorite .. and yeah 5/138 Best Rd (on Thursday only, as there is Mina really big melons) ..

Mr Crash and Burn
20-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes nice report Steven/Jack :-)

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Lot of massage shops in Seven Hills, but 28 Hope still my favorite .. and yeah 5/138 Best Rd (on Thursday only, as there is Mina really big melons) ..

Mina is Sophie from 501

Cheers

:love::love::love:

maxwell
12-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Saw Sarah here yesterday afternoon. She told me it was her first shift at this shop, but had worked somewhere else. i didnt prod any further, where etc.

Shes late thirties, very slim build, long black hair with a cut-off fringe. Chinese.I was put in the room with the curtain as a door, which i wasnt thrilled about, but i guess i preferred that than sitting and waiting on the couch, where another punter was.

Very sensual massage, not firm at all. Lots of tickly play, and used maybe a bit too much oil. Somehow used so much that i felt it dripping. Anyway on turnover, she knew something needed attention, and settled for HJ. Didnt disrobe completely - just down to the lingerie, which was probably a sexier look than stark naked. Expert action - knew what she was doing and did it well.

To the loudmouth punter who was in there at the same time-
- Enjoy your session man, talk to your ML as much as you want man.... but dont have to let everyone in the shop know what you're talking about
- You fucked the mood up in the whole shop by the level of your voice, and i could tell it wasnt only me and Sarah who noticed it, coz the receptionist had made the music louder just to try and drown out your stupid line of questioning
- i know you asked your girl if she likes to drink and then you proceed to tell her all the alcoholic beverages you like (beer, whiskey)
- i know you asked your girl if she likes to eat, and then you proceed to ask her several times whether she'd like to go out and eat with you. and i know she turned you flat the fuck down.
- there are other details, but you get my drift.
keep your voice down man, and respect that other punters are trying to get some relax time in also.

AHLUNGOR
12-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Saw Sarah here yesterday afternoon. She told me it was her first shift at this shop, but had worked somewhere else. i didnt prod any further, where etc.

Shes late thirties, very slim build, long black hair with a cut-off fringe. Chinese.I was put in the room with the curtain as a door, which i wasnt thrilled about, but i guess i preferred that than sitting and waiting on the couch, where another punter was.

Very sensual massage, not firm at all. Lots of tickly play, and used maybe a bit too much oil. Somehow used so much that i felt it dripping. Anyway on turnover, she knew something needed attention, and settled for HJ. Didnt disrobe completely - just down to the lingerie, which was probably a sexier look than stark naked. Expert action - knew what she was doing and did it well.

To the loudmouth punter who was in there at the same time-
- Enjoy your session man, talk to your ML as much as you want man.... but dont have to let everyone in the shop know what you're talking about
- You fucked the mood up in the whole shop by the level of your voice, and i could tell it wasnt only me and Sarah who noticed it, coz the receptionist had made the music louder just to try and drown out your stupid line of questioning
- i know you asked your girl if she likes to drink and then you proceed to tell her all the alcoholic beverages you like (beer, whiskey)
- i know you asked your girl if she likes to eat, and then you proceed to ask her several times whether she'd like to go out and eat with you. and i know she turned you flat the fuck down.
- there are other details, but you get my drift.
keep your voice down man, and respect that other punters are trying to get some relax time in also.

Hi brother Maxwell,

Thanks for sharing!!

I don't know what's worst, listening to the annoying conversation in your case, or listening to the same punter banging the ML next door and letting the whole shop know what be is doing, how fxxking good it felt and he is Cuming and all that .......lol

Some other shops have the similar insolation problems too.

Cheers