PDA

View Full Version : Question Do you wash / shower before going to ML?

Nekman
08-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before.

After a long day at work, I was tempted to get a massage before heading home. However, I am concious of the smell and not having access to have a shower before going was a deterrent. Do you guys shower before going for massage or don't you care? I am not sure how this affects part 2.

opimrs
08-06-2016, 10:14 AM
Several shops, especially the all inclusive rnt joints, have shower facilities. Otherwise I keep a can of deodorant and mouthwash in my desk at work for just the type of occasion you describe. It's all about appearances when it comes to part 2 (and $$$ of course)

cuteguy
08-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Several shops, especially the all inclusive rnt joints, have shower facilities. Otherwise I keep a can of deodorant and mouthwash in my desk at work for just the type of occasion you describe. It's all about appearances when it comes to part 2 (and $$$ of course)

If you smell maybe the girl will tell you. My advice is to carry or have close by some deodorant and nice cologne before seeing a girl. She might even compliment you in the process and be really friendly. It has occurred many times for me.

Littlewonder
08-06-2016, 02:19 PM
It pays to be clean if you see a ml or wl I shower before I leave home every day as I think most bros do.

I always shower again before I see the girl even if its first up at 10 Am in the morning.

An I always take my own mouth wash not only does it pay to be clean it pays to be seen to be clean. So make sure the girl sees you shower and use the mouth wash.

spiral
08-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes I always shower even if I don't need it. More chance of getting something special. Also it would be horrible for anyone to get a whiff of someone's smelly are or sticky cock.

Massage King
08-06-2016, 03:17 PM
The scarier thing for me is being the next customer after the ML has just finished with a dirty customer. Just think she has rubbed her tits on his unwashed ass crack when doing b2b and then its your turn next :vomit:

woods23
08-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Hahaha.. we can keep whinging but we keep going back for more:question:
I know im lol :) :)

Always shower before and after.

Summerville have 2 showers :)
One up stairs and one down stairs

rockbreaker
08-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Always shower before going. To be seen as clean and tidy will take your miles further. This even applies to the FS joint where u will be expected to take shower before anything. Well, that's my experience.

lockhart
08-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Definitely! Always have shower before making visit to shops disregard if the shops have shower or not! Should the shop has shower facility then will take another quick shower to clean out any sweat (when you rush to action , sure the body sweats , before action start... !

Sam88
08-06-2016, 10:20 PM
being clean and smells nice give you good extras ;)

Alan86
09-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Yes, I do shower before an rnt. (If there is no shower on the premises).

It's common courtesy towards the ML.

You should be clean and smell nice.

I also chew on some gum before I go.

This will also bring you a better service as a by product. But it's done mainly for her sake, out of respect and thoughtfulness

Nekman
14-06-2016, 01:04 AM
Thanks for all your great responses. The common theme is yes, shower before visiting the ML and personal hygiene is to be highly regarded. This means for me, can't visit the ML unless they have a shower in premises which is highly unlikely.

cuteguy
14-06-2016, 01:14 AM
Just remember most MLs don't have the opportunity to have showers in between customers. It's a wipe down with a wet cloth and onto the next customer.

NaughtyBoy13
14-06-2016, 06:54 AM
If you intend to fck? Might not need to take a shower, because FS shops would have bathroom. But for a massage? Yes ! But better to take a shower before you do anything! It will help you to get better treatment :)

fjfan
15-06-2016, 02:14 AM
Not only do I shower before a punt (never done a FS session and probably never will) but I usually manscape as well.