PDA

View Full Version : Question Any girls offering full service to my home in Sutherland Shire?

michaele
10-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Hi Girls,

I have been a regular for many years at a few places in the Shire and that being the case instead of me coming to you I would like you to come to my house,
I would hope we could cut out the middle man and it would be worth while for you.
Say at 10.00am Every Saturday Morning I would become a regular then you can go back to work if you wish,I like Asian girls only.
My best contact is PM me please with photo and availability.(my type of Asian girl is small petite with big boobs.)

Littlewonder
12-06-2016, 10:20 AM
There are some advertised in the Leader so you can looking in the local paper or google classifieds for the leader and you will find some.

aussiegaigin
12-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Most shops open at 10 AM, so it may be asking too much for a regular girl to service you before that.

Why not put an ad in Cracker yourself, not many girls would read here.

cuteguy
12-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Most shops open at 10 AM, so it may be asking too much for a regular girl to service you before that.

Why not put an ad in Cracker yourself, not many girls would read here.

No point in putting an ad here. Most girls don't even know about this forum. As the brothers have noted above, why don't you place ad in cracker, backpage or sites like adultmatchmaker etc where you might come across a bigger audience.

the_boss_king
13-06-2016, 12:28 PM
if your willing to pay taxi fee I'm sure they are lol