PDA

View Full Version : Question Shops open on long weekend

Alan86
11-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Hey guys

Was thinking of punting this long weekend.

Are most shops closed or open? Which ones are open?

And what about Sunday?

I would usually stick with PB on long weekends, which was always open. So I'm not sure about others.

Thanks.

Littlewonder
11-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Most asian shops are open as usual on a long week end just ring first and confirm if you have any doubt!

aussiegaigin
11-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Public holidays never seem to be a deterrent to our shops. Even over Easter and Xmas, you can always get a massage or more.

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2016, 11:20 AM
Public holidays never seem to be a deterrent to our shops. Even over Easter and Xmas, you can always get a massage or more.

Yeap, most shops open on all public holidays anyway, you may get less girls available but they open !

aussiegaigin
11-06-2016, 03:08 PM
I would imagine that public holidays like Monday would be a gold mine for some shops. Lots of punters not working and looking for something to fill in the time. I'll be out, just have to decide where to go

TallyHo
11-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes we are open 365 days

Less Xmas and new years:miao:

http://i.imgur.com/ENOPGzB.jpg

What's her alias and bio?

God Member
11-06-2016, 03:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Mzxp1Ue.jpg

Beautiful lingerie she has chosen...:love:

TallyHo
11-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Beautiful lingerie she has chosen...:love:

Not sure about the colour. The lingerie she had on was probably in dark navy blue (looks like they just brightened her up with Photoshop to make her whiter).

cuteguy
11-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Who would want to close shop over the long weekend? Not a good idea.

I've already seen the Vivid light show so I can cross this event off my list to do this long weekend. More punting? Well, I haven't crossed this off my list yet. LOL

God Member
11-06-2016, 06:46 PM
I've already seen the Vivid light show so I can cross this event off my list to do this long weekend.

What attractions did you like the most? I liked the lights of course - and I liked the Infinity Box, that was fun. It had mirrors on both sides but they only refelcted infinity - you couldn't see yourself in them at all! :question: It was just over the western side of the bridge. Also the I LOVE YOU heart, where people had to shout out their love for their partner in front of everybody to see who could make the heart light up the most. :miao:

Alan86
12-06-2016, 06:46 AM
What attractions did you like the most? I liked the lights of course - and I liked the Infinity Box, that was fun. It had mirrors on both sides but they only refelcted infinity - you couldn't see yourself in them at all! :question: It was just over the western side of the bridge. Also the I LOVE YOU heart, where people had to shout out their love for their partner in front of everybody to see who could make the heart light up the most. :miao:

Yes, vivid lights is very nice!

My favourite thing is actually when the light up the buildings eg townHall

You also get a good view on that little Ferris wheel at a Darling a Harbour

Btw, it's actually a nice place to take a girl! (Or ML)

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Yes, vivid lights is very nice!

My favourite thing is actually when the light up the buildings eg townHall

You also get a good view on that little Ferris wheel at a Darling a Harbour

Btw, it's actually a nice place to take a girl! (Or ML)

You need to see the light shows on the wall of the Customs House at Circular Quay !

Alan86
12-06-2016, 01:38 PM
You need to see the light shows on the wall of the Customs House at Circular Quay !

Yes bro, have seen that - it's out of this world! You're right, It's probably the best one!

I'm gonna check out the other places this time eg Chatswood

Remixed
12-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Is ginza open tomorrow? No roster update :(

aussiegaigin
13-06-2016, 10:00 AM
Yes we are open 365 days

Less Xmas and new years:miao:

That's not 365 then.