PDA

View Full Version : What is your answer if WL asks whether you have a GF/Wife?

heheho1234
20-04-2012, 07:27 AM
A WL will normally provide a better/passionate service if they like you, but they will also ask whether you have a GF/Wife during the session, what is your answer to the WL? Will you tell them the truth?

Littlewonder
20-04-2012, 07:47 AM
A WL will normally provide a better/passionate service if they like you, but they will also ask whether you have a GF/Wife during the session, what is your answer to the WL? Will you tell them the truth?

Yes why not tell them the truth most of their customers have a gf or wife or both, they dont care some times I think they prefer you to be attached.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2012, 09:32 AM

better services, should be! Isnt that what you are paying for? More passionate? Not necessary, but good WLs are usually good actress too, go figure!

Yeap, i always told them i have a Mrs. And i usually tell them that their boyfriend is a very lucky man when i was holding her big tits in my hands!!!

Haha......Cheers

GWEILO
20-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I use those exact same lines AHLUNGOR but I always tell them I'm single because it's the truth.

Flyerr221
20-04-2012, 10:48 AM
It starts to get creepy when conversation turns to personal life. That's a line in the sand for me.

"Give me your cell # and I'll txt you my shifts" was a comment I got last week. Fuck that, that breaches all punter/WLs code of conducts IMHO.

GWEILO
20-04-2012, 11:08 AM
It starts to get creepy when conversation turns to personal life. That's a line in the sand for me.

"Give me your cell # and I'll txt you my shifts" was a comment I got last week. Fuck that, that breaches all punter/WLs code of conducts IMHO.

If that's the case I think I've broken all the codes of conduct then. :prettiness:

PhoBot
20-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I tell them you're my wife/gf... for 30 mins :)

mancolover
20-04-2012, 02:46 PM
I agree with little wonder & niceman. It's a pretty general question, you will get asked it often. Wouldn't read anything into it. Remember where you were whilst being asked and factors that go into it. She also probably asked someone else an hour or two before you and was asking another whilst you driving home wondering about what it meant.
Whilst I agree you can get better services from girls you have a connection with, don't forget what it is. Also a lot of these girls get repet business/money from having guys thinking they have a connection with them.

Travelmate
20-04-2012, 03:12 PM
they are called 30 minutes Girlfriend according to my definition

Levels
20-04-2012, 07:33 PM
PhoBot has the right idea ;)

Davidoff.
20-04-2012, 07:42 PM
haha its good :cool2:answer

wilisno
20-04-2012, 07:55 PM

Excellent answer without being rude !

aussiegaigin
20-04-2012, 08:01 PM
What, and ask them to do your washing or ironing? :fire::fire:

wilisno
20-04-2012, 08:12 PM
What, and ask them to do your washing or ironing? :fire::fire:

No, just to cook and bake your little bread roll in her little oven ! :miao:

wannabe
20-04-2012, 09:41 PM
I love when the clients ask you 20 questions and when I ask 1 I get the response, " I rather not say".

good point! and they think its fair

heheho1234
20-04-2012, 11:08 PM
I found that those WLs who asked me for phone number and also asked me whether I have a GF/Wife, they always ask me to have more sex with her during the same session (they seems enjoy it so much and I can feel they came). However, for the one who aren't interested in me, they didn't look happy when I tried to come than once during the same session. Did it happen to any brothers here?

mancolover
21-04-2012, 05:43 AM
No never. it's because you a player, player.

Side note how long is a session?

Steven Seagal
21-04-2012, 05:52 AM
I will ask them if I am being interviewed as a candidate for their next husband?

Jj999
21-04-2012, 07:08 AM
That's easy. Just say the truth. It doesn't indicate anything. It's part of their job. Business, nothing more.

The real indication that you made a progress, not specifically about feeling or relationship, just progress, your interaction with her is more than just a business. Is quite contrary with what you have stated.
You know, sometimes people are much more polite and kind when we've just met and know each other, compared to later stage when we've known each other very well, while the conversation in later stage of knowing each other is more lively and enjoyable. :smile:
So, think about it, if you've really made a friend, or anything you call it, something more than just a business interaction, do you think they would be so polite every time? Willing to do anything you ask?
It's not only about WL, other people with other job too. Most of them are all the same, it's just their job might be different.
Of course, there might be some exception.

But, as a general guide:
If you want always perfect service, then you know what to do.
And if you always get perfect service, you know what I mean. It's business.
:smile:
Don't expect too much out of that kind of question.

heheho1234
21-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Mancolover bro, it is 1 hr session.

Littlewonder
21-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Very early in my punting days I decided to leave my wedding ring on when I went for a punt. As I used to only see Caucasian girls then they all knew I was married, not all Asians know that the ring on your left hand means your married.
One lady said to me I see your married I said yes are you? This was the first timenI had seen this lady and she said no. When I was leaving she said to me I didn't tell you the truth before I am married, I said oh Ok, she said will you see me again.
To cut a long story short I saw her every week some time 5 or 6 times a week for 18 months when she gave up work I used to still see her 3 or 4 times a week for a further 10 years until she moved overseas to live. We still keep in contact to day.
I wonder if we hadn't been honest and upfront from the start if we would have had that sort of relationship.

mre83
21-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Mate, you know there's an app to hide calls and text's from specific numbers that you specify..?? I have about 5 WL 1 ML and a few i meet at clubs, best app ever...! LOL

dannyboy
21-04-2012, 07:39 PM
I don't know why they ask, but I get asked why do you come here, crazy considering if single guys didn't frequent brothels they would earn much less.

babelx
23-04-2012, 12:47 AM
I don't know why they ask, but I get asked why do you come here,
Perhaps they are trying flattery by implying you are good looking so should be playing the field with ya cock.

dannyboy
23-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Im not making it up, its been happening for over 10 years now

711the1
23-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Bros,

My motto when punting is ..... 'Í pay you money, you make me happy'!

I tell the truth. Yes. Married with kids. Don't think it matters. 30 mins / 1 hour????? When it is over, it is over! No harm in being truthful in this matter.

Cheers!

Travelmate
23-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Very early in my punting days I decided to leave my wedding ring on when I went for a punt. As I used to only see Caucasian girls then they all knew I was married, not all Asians know that the ring on your left hand means your married.
One lady said to me I see your married I said yes are you? This was the first timenI had seen this lady and she said no. When I was leaving she said to me I didn't tell you the truth before I am married, I said oh Ok, she said will you see me again.
To cut a long story short I saw her every week some time 5 or 6 times a week for 18 months when she gave up work I used to still see her 3 or 4 times a week for a further 10 years until she moved overseas to live. We still keep in contact to day.
I wonder if we hadn't been honest and upfront from the start if we would have had that sort of relationship.

I believe 100%. That is not surprise for me

Littlewonder
23-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Punting can be and should be fun respect the girls privacy and she will respect yours dont take it too serious, have fun.

If only I could practice what I preach?

Littlewonder
24-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Anyway getting back to the original question the answer is yes one of each.

heheho1234
24-04-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't know why they ask, but I get asked why do you come here

I also get asked why do I come here when I told them I have GF/Wife. I really want to tell them "Of course, I come here to have sex with you!!".

But how will you guys respond to this question?

Mozilla
24-04-2012, 10:21 AM
you could always tell them your gay and this is experiment.. this way its not embarassing if it turns out to be a bad exp with a ML or WL rather than real life partner...

they might get turned on and try to turn you!

Littlewonder
26-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Sammy asked me that question yesterday I told her yes I have 3 wives.
Number one at home she doesnt fuck
Number 2 Sammy she fucks any one.
Number 3 My girl friend she only fucks me.
I will have to get her to stop bitting me I still have the bruises and teeth marks, which are hard to explain to wife number 3.