PDA

View Full Version : General talk 533 has insulted my intellect

Enragedvirgin2
14-06-2016, 12:31 AM
I have to say as a highly intelligent educated man (tested 140 IQ mind you). I felt belittled after the WL I had booked came in with "the flu". If she didn't want to see me she should've just said so. Ugh... *sigh*. Being the gentleman I am I didn't make a fuss over it but I am quite sensitive and feel offended that she actually thought I'd believe that. Do they expect me to believe that she was working all day and then got the flu in the span of 1/2 hour after I booked her? Yeah, no. I'm going to bed now, I thought it pertinent to tell my friends here about this before I doze off. Absolutely shocked over this occurrence. Good night.

nocturnalman
14-06-2016, 12:40 AM
i think next time you should take with you the IQ test certificate.
But dont forget to certify it.

Sam88
14-06-2016, 01:02 AM
lol you again.

cuteguy
14-06-2016, 01:23 AM
I have to say as a highly intelligent educated man (tested 140 IQ mind you). I felt belittled after the WL I had booked came in with "the flu". If she didn't want to see me she should've just said so. Ugh... *sigh*. Being the gentleman I am I didn't make a fuss over it but I am quite sensitive and feel offended that she actually thought I'd believe that. Do they expect me to believe that she was working all day and then got the flu in the span of 1/2 hour after I booked her? Yeah, no. I'm going to bed now, I thought it pertinent to tell my friends here about this before I doze off. Absolutely shocked over this occurrence. Good night.

If she got the flu, then it was better that you didn't see her or else you might have caught the flu off her. In such case, I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully she will be available next time.

wilisno
14-06-2016, 02:49 AM
You should write a poem on the spot to prove you're of high IQ ! ;) ;) ;)

nocturnalman
14-06-2016, 03:02 AM
You should write a poem on the spot to prove you're of high IQ ! ;) ;) ;)

not a bad idea.Alternatively ,he could solve some Physical Thermodynamik equations.The ladies would melt for him

cuteguy
14-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Shops & WLs don't care if you have high or low IQ. What counts in the end is your money.

cisco
14-06-2016, 02:20 PM
Shops & WLs don't care if you have high or low IQ. What counts in the end is your money.

100 % agree bra , even dumb dumb but plenty money then dumb dumb will be 1th priority

NaughtyBoy13
14-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Hahaha, "has a flu" is a stupid reason to say she doesn't work on that day ! I'm sure that the shop offering you other ladies? If yes, booking is the reason to make you visit the shop. If happened to me before somewhere else. But the reason she was sick !

Massage King
14-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Hate to say it, but if you had a high IQ you'd be smart enough to avoid this shop in the first place. Not so smart after all.

TallyHo
14-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Hate to say it, but if you had a high IQ you'd be smart enough to avoid this shop in the first place. Not so smart after all.

I was going to say the same but didn't.

It sounds more like the OP is a noob to this ML/WL life.

Enragedvirgin2
14-06-2016, 08:28 PM
If she got the flu, then it was better that you didn't see her or else you might have caught the flu off her. In such case, I wouldn't worry too much. Hopefully she will be available next time.

But she 100% didn't have the flu my man. She was working all day and then gets it all of a sudden as soon as I arrive, even has a "runny nose" and all. Absolutely not possible. If she is working again soon I might be forced to "accidentally" drop my mensa card as I pay her and make heavy implications about her quick recovery. I'm going to play so many psychological mind games with her her blood pressure will triple. She's going to sweat. I am a master of psychology.

Massage King
14-06-2016, 10:17 PM
What's wrong with 533? I want cheap FS. Besides, knowledge is not the same as intelligence. If you had a higher IQ you'd understand that.

Nothing wrong with cheap FS, but you're going to get cheap service. Maybe you can use your high IQ and make better money so you can upgrade a bit...

aussiegaigin
14-06-2016, 10:40 PM
But she 100% didn't have the flu my man. She was working all day and then gets it all of a sudden as soon as I arrive, even has a "runny nose" and all. Absolutely not possible. If she is working again soon I might be forced to "accidentally" drop my mensa card as I pay her and make heavy implications about her quick recovery. I'm going to play so many psychological mind games with her her blood pressure will triple. She's going to sweat. I am a master of psychology.
She might have caught it from the previous customer. She might have caught something else too, but that takes a couple of weeks to be visible.

CunningLinguist
14-06-2016, 11:16 PM
The poet troll is really loving all this attention, here is some background on him:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again
Remember if you keep feeding it it's ego gets bigger ...

Enragedvirgin2
14-06-2016, 11:41 PM
The poet troll is really loving all this attention, here is some background on him:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?39297-Banned-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and-again

I've had enough of your bullying and false allegations, I've only made 2 accounts on this forum. I'm 20 years old, that other guy joined when I was in year 7, he isn't me. The end. Think what you want.

TallyHo
14-06-2016, 11:56 PM
I've had enough of your bullying and false allegations, I've only made 2 accounts on this forum. I'm 20 years old, that other guy joined when I was in year 7, he isn't me. The end. Think what you want.

The OP (Enragedvirgin2) does have a point re: knowledge vs intelligence.

Anyway, let's just leave the discussion as it, not serving us any purpose if left continuing.

Enragedvirgin2 - at aged 20, my personal suggestion to you is find a loving girlfriend. Don't waste your youth. Enjoy that innocence. I think many older members (and perhaps younger) would agree on this when looking back on life.

Sam88
15-06-2016, 12:02 AM
he probably need to find another enraged virgin as well lolool :miao:

Enragedvirgin2
15-06-2016, 12:22 AM
The OP (Enragedvirgin2) does have a point re: knowledge vs intelligence.

Anyway, let's just leave the discussion as it, not serving us any purpose if left continuing.

Enragedvirgin2 - at aged 20, my personal suggestion to you is find a loving girlfriend. Don't waste your youth. Enjoy that innocence. I think many older members (and perhaps younger) would agree on this when looking back on life.

Thanks for the advice my dude but trust me Ive tried. I can't connect with people who are intellectually inferior to me (99.9% of women) Why couldn't I just be born average intelligence *sigh*.

TallyHo
15-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the advice my dude but trust me Ive tried. I can't connect with people who are intellectually inferior to me (99.9% of women) Why couldn't I just be born average intelligence *sigh*.

Hold on there buddy. You seem to rate yourself so highly.

Frankly, I wouldn't have said that if I were as intelligent as your 140 IQ.

Why? It seems like the girl who had this flu from the 99.9% inferior category outwit you. How sad is that?

My advice, be less arrogant. Thanks.

Alan86
15-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Ok, I smell a TROLL. He's a guy who fancies himself as a poet/ philosopher / intellectual (which may explain why he's an enraged virgin!)

If you're not a troll , and you're serious, I'd say that yes being highly intelligent has its good and bad parts, but you should be smart enough to figuire out they are trying to spare you the pain of being rejected by the WL. Be grateful that they're letting you down easy!

cato
15-06-2016, 12:46 PM

I have no doubt about your high intelligence...

What I'm more interested in than your IQ, are all the psychiatric conditions you've so far been diagnosed with and the medications you're on (because they're not working).

I'm curious: do you tell your shrink how you pass your days trolling on this forum??

You're a sad sad miserable old man...

Enragedvirgin2
15-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Hold on there buddy. You seem to rate yourself so highly.

Frankly, I wouldn't have said that if I were as intelligent as your 140 IQ.

Why? It seems like the girl who had this flu from the 99.9% inferior category outwit you. How sad is that?

My advice, be less arrogant. Thanks.

I don't understand how she "outwit me", I can't stop her from not wanting to see me.

Ok, I smell a TROLL. He's a guy who fancies himself as a poet/ philosopher / intellectual (which may explain why he's an enraged virgin!)

If you're not a troll , and you're serious, I'd say that yes being highly intelligent has its good and bad parts, but you should be smart enough to figuire out they are trying to spare you the pain of being rejected by the WL. Be grateful that they're letting you down easy!

They didn't let me down easy because it's obvious they're lying. Now I'm just more offended that they would make up such a stupid excuse, thinking I won't see through it. It's an absolute outrage!

Enragedvirgin2
15-06-2016, 08:52 PM
I have no doubt about your high intelligence...

What I'm more interested in than your IQ, are all the psychiatric conditions you've so far been diagnosed with and the medications you're on (because they're not working).

I'm curious: do you tell your shrink how you pass your days trolling on this forum??

You're a sad sad miserable old man...

Oh, an internet psychiatrist! I spend 1/2 hour max browsing this forum little boy. Nice 300 posts.
Join date 2012... I'm younger than you pal. Jealous?

CunningLinguist
15-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Just a reminder the OP is the poet troll and is really loving all this attention, here is some background on him:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

New2Punting
15-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Self proclaimed high IQ obnoxious weed.
Im sure 99.99% brothers here have better IQ than him. 0.01 users his other accounts.

dumbling
16-06-2016, 02:56 PM

I'm so happy for you that you have very high IQ. But have you ever gotten yourself checked on EQ? Oh btw High IQ doesn't mean jack when comes to the working world. I know of people who have very high IQ and yet is a total failure in career aspect. Try going to get a loan from a bank or something with your Mensa certificate with 140 on it.

I agree with TallyHo... be less arrogant. Especially if you are only young. The world out there far greater than just a piece of Mensa cert.

BAM
16-06-2016, 06:33 PM
If she doesn't want to see you then she did you a favor and saved your money for someone who will give better service. Getting upset is petty. I'd rather have her cancel than get shit reluctant service for my money.

DeepImpact
16-06-2016, 10:50 PM
I have to say as a highly intelligent educated man (tested 140 IQ mind you). .

IQ is not really the most important determining factor of success. It's all about Emotional Intelligence (EQ) now so most likely you are just ignorant and not someone that people wish to associate with that's all. There is no need to be ashamed of having a low EQ, just be aware of it and stop talking too much.

cato
16-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Oh, an internet psychiatrist! I spend 1/2 hour max browsing this forum little boy. Nice 300 posts.
Join date 2012... I'm younger than you pal. Jealous?

Hahaha! You're younger than me yet you call me 'little boy'... You're getting sloppy old man...

I'm not jealous of you. I'd probably even pity you if you weren't such a nasty piece of work.

mrzhang
16-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Wah.. He must of got bite by wolves or full moon bra.. I bet 533 is thanking ya for the expose you are putting on them.. More moolah for there buzines..