PDA

View Full Version : General talk Alice from 227 Broadway - now the best and most reliable descriptions on MLs ! :cool:

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2016, 02:51 PM
As titled, LIKE !!

Cxxx, China, 158cm, dress7, busty(natural) 35D-26-35, tanned, age 19
(Busty, exotic, Indonesian looking, massage strength 6, English 9, GFE 8)

Kxxxxx, Thailand, 156cm, dress7, busty(natural) 35F-24-35, fair skin, age 26
(Hourglass, Eurasian looking, sexy, massage strength 6, English 7, GEF 7)

Txxxx, Thailand, 158cm, dress5, hourglass 34D-22-33, tanned, age 22
(Petite, sexy, model, Eurasian looking, massage strength 8, English 9, GFE 8)

Nxxxxxx, Thailand, 160cm, dress8, curvy 36D-26-36, tanned, age 23
(Curvy, medium long hair, sexy, Eurasian looking, massage strength 7, English 7, GFE 9):cool:

TallyHo
14-06-2016, 06:10 PM
As titled, LIKE !!

Cici, China, 158cm, dress7, busty(natural) 35D-26-35, tanned, age 19
(Busty, exotic, Indonesian looking, massage strength 6, English 9, GFE 8)

Kassie, Thailand, 156cm, dress7, busty(natural) 35F-24-35, fair skin, age 26

Tarah, Thailand, 158cm, dress5, hourglass 34D-22-33, tanned, age 22
(Petite, sexy, model, Eurasian looking, massage strength 8, English 9, GFE 8)

Natalie, Thailand, 160cm, dress8, curvy 36D-26-36, tanned, age 23
(Curvy, medium long hair, sexy, Eurasian looking, massage strength 7, English 7, GFE 9):cool:

I agree with AHLUNGOR. But, these stats are based on their good days though I would say!

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2016, 06:18 PM
I agree with AHLUNGOR. But, these stats are based on their good days though I would say!

Brother Tally, the only stats that matters are :

busty(natural) 35D-26-35,

And

busty(natural) 35F-24-35,

For me anyway, and I don't think they will vary much even on a bad day..........haha

TallyHo
14-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Brother Tally, the only stats that matters are :

busty(natural) 35D-26-35,

And

busty(natural) 35F-24-35,

For me anyway, and I don't think they will vary much even on a bad day..........haha

Bababawawawahahahaha

wilisno
14-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Haha ! So now they can advertise on General Talk too ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
14-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Haha ! So now they can advertise on General Talk too ! ;) ;) ;)

This is not an Ads brother Wil !!

Just highlighting Alice is the first shop owner to clearly describe whether the MLs' big breasts are natural or not - assuming any D Cups or above, if not specified as being natural then you get the picture !! So honest and open and refreshing ! Is it not ??

wilisno
14-06-2016, 11:38 PM
This is not an Ads brother Wil !!

Just highlighting Alice is the first shop owner to clearly describe whether the MLs' big breasts are natural or not - assuming any D Cups or above, if not specified as being natural then you get the picture !! So honest and open and refreshing ! Is it not ??
That's exact copy of an ad, what else should it be ! The only difference is that it didn't have to be posted by the advertiser !

Sam88
15-06-2016, 12:00 AM
As titled, LIKE !!

Kassie, Thailand, 156cm, dress7, busty(natural) 35F-24-35, fair skin, age 26

OMG I actually didnt notice that F cup bit in the roster before :vomit:

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2016, 01:42 AM
That's exact copy of an ad, what else should it be ! The only difference is that it didn't have to be posted by the advertiser !

Fair enough, so now I took out the names of the MLs , so they are Not exact copy of an ad any more, ok now ??

Sam88
15-06-2016, 02:21 AM
so when alice doesn't put (natural) , means they're enhanced? :cool2:

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2016, 02:41 AM
so when alice doesn't put (natural) , means they're enhanced? :cool2:

Now you see the value of this thread !!

But mind you, if the MLs are listed as A or B cups, you assume they are no implanted right ??.........lol

But now that she has specified natural on those D Cups and bigger, I will read them that way, although if I am actually have time to go, I always ring ahead to double check !

wilisno
15-06-2016, 02:58 AM
Fair enough, so now I took out the names of the MLs , so they are Not exact copy of an ad any more, ok now ??

It's not me to ok you or not, even if your intention is not advertising for the shop, it's directly serving that purpose, as you asked the other : " Now you see the value of this thread ?"

Of course it's good value, especially for the advertiser who otherwise would'nt have been able to put ads on General Talk, or maybe as time goes on, they realize they don't have to pay advertising fees to get the same effects ! And history repeats itself !

Sam88
15-06-2016, 03:33 AM
It's not me to ok you or not, even if your intention is not advertising for the shop, it's directly serving that purpose, as you asked the other : " Now you see the value of this thread ?"

Of course it's good value, especially for the advertiser who otherwise would'nt have been able to put ads on General Talk, or maybe as time goes on, they realize they don't have to pay advertising fees to get the same effects ! And history repeats itself !

then where would be a good thread chapter to discuss about this? though I can sort of understand what you mean by directly serving that purpose! Sorry I dont quite get all these ad fees stuff and threads allocations lol

then again honestly I didnt noticed that F cup until Ahlungor pointed it out. Next target :miao:

monkeybeta
15-06-2016, 07:46 AM
ahlungor strikes again

jbrixton
15-06-2016, 08:01 AM
Yeah but do they fuck?

wilisno
15-06-2016, 03:26 PM
then again honestly I didnt noticed that F cup until Ahlungor pointed it out. Next target :miao:

That's exactly the problem !

hillybilly
15-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Natural Busty is always good

fuzzboy
15-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Yeah but do they fuck?

Yeah, I'm yet to be convinced. Tried

hillybilly
15-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I'm yet to be convinced. Tried

There will always be brothers out there getting lucky, I guarantee. All depends on how much you click with the ML

Alan86
15-06-2016, 05:18 PM
This is awesome!

I've always wondered about whether the advertised D-cups are natural or not. There's a big difference! I don't mind a little enhanced though, but naturals are naturals!

Though sometimes it can be a case of 'unintentional honesty' with owners trying to highlight a natural girl. But in this case, she does seem to be consistent in what she's saying.

But more than that, she's trying to be very honest otherwise. Eg GFE 7 - other shops would only claim either 9 or 10!

Alice seems like someone you can trust!

PS - those girls sound awesome! I need to visit.

bluray
15-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Bros, it is really funny things that you guys talk about boob size only. Apparently there is no odd number size exist. Ladies dress size by even numbers like 4,6,8,10 etc. Even ladie boss posts their girl's dress size by odd numbers?
I saw some girls at 227 and some of them incorrectly advised their dress size. if any girls at 227 dress size 7, she would be actually dress 8 or bigger if 8, probably size 10 I can tell. yeah some of you will tell me i dont care or what wrong with it but from now on all bros in here to make sure that Ladies dress size sequence is even number not odd number at all.
size 4 is really tiny or really skinny
size 6 is really slim or skinny for tall girls
size 8 is pretty standard for slim type or slightly chubby for smaller girls
size 10 is slimmer/standard size look for tallker girls over 170 cm but bit chubby look for smaller girls

PS Aussie dress size is a bit bigger than US or European size! and 1 size bigger than Aisan size.

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Bros, it is really funny things that you guys talk about boob size only. Apparently there is no odd number size exist. Ladies dress size by even numbers like 4,6,8,10 etc. Even ladie boss posts their girl's dress size by odd numbers?
I saw some girls at 227 and some of them incorrectly advised their dress size. if any girls at 227 dress size 7, she would be actually dress 8 or bigger if 8, probably size 10 I can tell. yeah some of you will tell me i dont care or what wrong with it but from now on all bros in here to make sure that Ladies dress size sequence is even number not odd number at all.
size 10 is slimmer/standard size look for tallker girls over 170 cm but bit chubby look for smaller girls

PS Aussie dress size is a bit bigger than US or European size! and 1 size bigger than Aisan size.

Good info ! And I must admit that I didn't know that before !

But to be totally honest, the most important Numbers to me on a girls body is 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 !

And the alphabets of D, DD, E and F .........haha

bluray
15-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Yeah I respect you Ahlungor bro regarding your taste but for me, if i need to choose any girls, i prefer based on dress size not boob size. Any girls with big boobs and dress size 10, I dont normally choose her unless otherwise she is really good for part 2 and willing to serve me over the line. of course younger is better :)

bluray
15-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Also do you know there is NURU gel available at 227? Alice advised me that she will ask girls to use it for regular customers.
It is much better than fken baby oil that doesnt remove by shower LOL. oviously Midas/M8/Juliet uses non sticky gel for body sliding and I never seen any other cheap shops use non sticky gel.

aussiegaigin
15-06-2016, 07:18 PM
A lot of the girls at 227 now use talcum for the massage/body slide. Almost as slippery, and no oily residues.

Alice has recently installed soap dispensers on the wall in the showers, perhaps some sort of scrubbing cloths would help remove oil more easily

x11
15-06-2016, 07:48 PM
A lot of the girls at 227 now use talcum for the massage/body slide. Almost as slippery, and no oily residues.

Alice has recently installed soap dispensers on the wall in the showers, perhaps some sort of scrubbing cloths would help remove oil more easily

Cool...if she does scrubbing cloth i hope they are disposable! Wouldn't want to use another bro's cloth!

aussiegaigin
15-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Cool...if she does scrubbing cloth i hope they are disposable! Wouldn't want to use another bro's cloth!
Cotton cloths could be washed after each use, same as towels.

There are some good ones using an open nylon mesh material on a handle. They don't actually absorb moisture and rinse out quite easily. So little chance of anything being carried over. Only a couple of $ each at the Reject shop.

bluray
16-06-2016, 10:36 AM
I dont think 227 will provide shower service for us. we need to wash off by ourselves and who is carrying own cotton/scrubbing cloth??
my point is Nuru gel / non sticky gel would be much easy to remove after the session without soap. also I believe that girls use oil for hj otherwise our lil bro will burn out during hj action.

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 04:02 PM
And the alphabets of D, DD, E and F .........haha

The alphabet is all that matters when it comes to breast size and the number such as 32,34,36 is a measurement of the back and under the bust.

Surprised a breast fanatic haven't done thorough research lol

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 04:05 PM
oviously Midas/M8/Juliet uses non sticky gel for body sliding and I never seen any other cheap shops use non sticky gel.

Midas doesn't use any gel it's just sorbolene cream mixed with hot water

bluray
16-06-2016, 04:48 PM
hillybilly bro, i saw the thing before what they use in bulk container. they ordered it from overseas and also consumable while girls are doing catbath. of course swallowing much will be dangerous but manager told me that human consumable. yes it is mixed with hot water but definitely not sorbolene cream. if it is actually sorbolene cream, it is still not easy to remove by shower without soap also girls are not willling to do catbath as they dont like to eat even if a little.

wilisno
16-06-2016, 04:56 PM
The alphabet is all that matters when it comes to breast size and the number such as 32,34,36 is a measurement of the back and under the bust.

Surprised a breast fanatic haven't done thorough research lol

Haha ! It's how fat the girl is, but not how big her breasts are ! ;) ;) ;)

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 04:58 PM
Oh right.....it must depend on the girl also then. Just a few nights ago the ML just squeezed some sorbolene cream into the water bottle they used, added some hot water and just shook....seen this done a few times before

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Haha ! It's how fat the girl is, but not how big her breasts are ! ;) ;) ;)

That's basically it bro....all that matters is C D DD E....lol

bluray
16-06-2016, 05:09 PM
no argument bro hillybilly. if you saw sorbolene then it is sorborlene and i saw different thing before and heard from manager regarding this special non sticky gel.
I have not been midas for years so maybe they changed.
cheers

hillybilly
16-06-2016, 05:14 PM
All good bluray bro....whatever they're using I have no problems with....but for the sake of my curiosity I will find out when I'm there again tonight lol

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2016, 10:50 AM
This is awesome!

I've always wondered about whether the advertised D-cups are natural or not. There's a big difference! I don't mind a little enhanced though, but naturals are naturals!

Though sometimes it can be a case of 'unintentional honesty' with owners trying to highlight a natural girl. But in this case, she does seem to be consistent in what she's saying.

But more than that, she's trying to be very honest otherwise. Eg GFE 7 - other shops would only claim either 9 or 10!

Alice seems like someone you can trust!

PS - those girls sound awesome! I need to visit.

I also noticed that she has now listing more girls with smaller Cup Sizes like B and C with "natural" indications as well !!

LIKE !! :smile:

Alan86
21-06-2016, 05:58 AM

Actually that is so true! I didn't think that way!

We can only really testify how honest she is after meeting those girls in person!

Maybe even a gfe 7 was being generous!

rooter
21-06-2016, 10:39 AM

That's true bro.
But not all girls fall neatly into a dress size.
For example a girl could be larger than a size 6 but smaller than a size 8, so the most accurate way to describe her is as a size 7, even though as you correctly point out there is no such dress size as 7.

Mr Bastard
22-06-2016, 07:27 PM
I said! So it is!